frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

culd run a brightness.

Debate Information

Here is something for the few out there, join the movement. Knowltons unit. Contact for more information.

Now off topic below is as followed,

Important facts before discussion:

1) what really were the Chinese working on with coronavirus? What kind of testing were they trying to achieve with this virus in the lab before the outbreak?

2) You'd be a fool not to think you are told everything. At some point a new discovery or "new finding" will be discovered the Government withheld in secret that nobody will probably know about. Figuring out this missing piece of information now rather than later is something to instigate.

So what really were these Chinese trying with experimenting this type of marmot virus?. Is the virus natural caused or laboratory made?. For now it seems as the best of both worlds dealing with a globally evolving virus like nature has shown to do but with unordinary structure equipped with cellular structure that can adapt and make containing it difficult.

One thing that is certain is that hand sanitizer kills germs and viruses. It's our number one defense for keeping it from carrying it into our homes or spreading it. But what some people don't know is that hand sanitizer although an effective product, I believe it will do more harm than good. A virus evolves from the environment its trying to survive from eventually becoming immune to that environment. People using hand sanitizer instead of soap and water constantly are helping coronavirus evolve stronger. It is possible for the virus to evolve to be immune to hand sanitizer and at the same time creating a health risk.

In my rhetorically produced opinion, I believe the Corona Virus was intentionally made by individuals too intelligent for the average person to ever believe. It could of been a one fix all solution as emergency protocol from either a secret group,cult, or select few in secret for whatever reason it might be. The world is hungry and growing, with population outgrowing the maximum the planet can feed in capacity.

The global stock market, currency exchange rates, an economic global slowdown, government debt, bankruptcies, business shut downs, senior leadership holding most of the power in goverment exposed risk of fatal virus, the media jamming alarming topics in your head to talk about, China's growing power and possible means of a planned effort to defeat US dominance via wuhan accident. It can be so many things, even the government determining that too many corporate companies running the wealthy economy and responding to it with business shut downs and new stimulus package to give Americans enough money (lower income) tovstimulate the economy from new mom and pops businesses. The wild fires in california affecting familes who have settled there for years for generations. Without any sign of those lands open tovthe public, maybe the wildfires burning their homes down will and have caused these people to move out and repopulate the area. 

Too much is going on right now to even finish one without picking up another one. It might of been a global monetary reset for whatever reason.

Nevertheless theres only one thing Trump stated that is true and makes sense to me. The Democrats have been destroying this country for years and the folks down there protesting creating civil unrest at times are the creation and product of what Democrats created due to the way they run Government. I thinkvit is time for a change in the party ruling the country. Its time for Republicans to change our country. Do I think Trump is the man for the job? Nope. But I have trust in our government that the system put in place can hold its proper reputation and prevent it from collapsing in all entirety. Lets just hope Trump whos age is near his end, serves as potus to protect America and live to serve as intended for the people and by the people. It would be shocking if Trump had his own interests and agenda as potus coming close to his end as he ages.

What do you think?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments