frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is a Biden and Harris Presidency a sign of God's wrath upon the U.S. & the American people?

Debate Information

A Christian chastises other Christians for their lack of faith concerning Biden’ and Harris’ election scam and God’s ability to right this wrong and put President Trump in his rightful position as President of the United States for a well-deserved 2nd-term.

A Christian response,

If Biden and Harris enter the Oval Office with authority, it will only fulfill what the Holy Spirit has laid upon my heart for years and the warning He commanded that I give President Trump in 2017 (attached). America is dying and the Democrat Communists are Satan's tool and fool to destroy America as we're under God's wrath for our shedding of innocent blood i.e. 61-million babies mutilated in the womb subsequent to Roe/73 and our advocacy and celebration of vile and vulgar sexual perversion seeking to destroy the Biblical family unit and the Covenant of Marriage as per Obergefell v. Hodges (2015).

We're watching and witnessing the systematic dismantling of America's Constitutional Republic by atheists, nihilists, abortionist advocates, sodomites, communists, globalists, China, Islam-Iran, Darwin's fools, Marxist's, Islamist's and eschatology mandates the military and monetary castration of the United States as God the Father prepares Israel for a nuclear war initiated by Iran/Allah i.e. Satan, Russia, China, that will culminate in the 2nd-Advent of Messiah Jesus and the initiation of His Millennial Reign from Jerusalem, Israel.

With that said, it is my heart’s desire to destroy the Communist Democrat filth in America in another Civil War fought to the death, but we will patiently wait on my Lord and His plan as prepared for the Nation of America and those who love Him and love our family and love this great Nation…we will trust in Him as Lord and desire to destroy His enemies with fervor and courage in anticipation of a declaration of war. May God permit this. In this I am in disobedience for I cannot garner love or respect for my enemy as the Democrat-Communist is loathsome to me and their mere presence defiles the Nation I love and have served for many years.

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” Matthew 5:6 (NASB)

“19 If only You would put the wicked to death, God;
Leave me, you men of bloodshed.
20 For they speak against You wickedly,
And Your enemies take Your name in vain.
21 Do I not hate those who hate You, Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
22 I hate them with the utmost hatred;
They have become my enemies.” Psalm 139:19-22 (NASB)

Plaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments