Is a Biden and Harris Presidency a sign of God's wrath upon the U.S. & the American people? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Is a Biden and Harris Presidency a sign of God's wrath upon the U.S. & the American people?

Debate Information

A Christian chastises other Christians for their lack of faith concerning Biden’ and Harris’ election scam and God’s ability to right this wrong and put President Trump in his rightful position as President of the United States for a well-deserved 2nd-term.

A Christian response,

If Biden and Harris enter the Oval Office with authority, it will only fulfill what the Holy Spirit has laid upon my heart for years and the warning He commanded that I give President Trump in 2017 (attached). America is dying and the Democrat Communists are Satan's tool and fool to destroy America as we're under God's wrath for our shedding of innocent blood i.e. 61-million babies mutilated in the womb subsequent to Roe/73 and our advocacy and celebration of vile and vulgar sexual perversion seeking to destroy the Biblical family unit and the Covenant of Marriage as per Obergefell v. Hodges (2015).

We're watching and witnessing the systematic dismantling of America's Constitutional Republic by atheists, nihilists, abortionist advocates, sodomites, communists, globalists, China, Islam-Iran, Darwin's fools, Marxist's, Islamist's and eschatology mandates the military and monetary castration of the United States as God the Father prepares Israel for a nuclear war initiated by Iran/Allah i.e. Satan, Russia, China, that will culminate in the 2nd-Advent of Messiah Jesus and the initiation of His Millennial Reign from Jerusalem, Israel.

With that said, it is my heart’s desire to destroy the Communist Democrat filth in America in another Civil War fought to the death, but we will patiently wait on my Lord and His plan as prepared for the Nation of America and those who love Him and love our family and love this great Nation…we will trust in Him as Lord and desire to destroy His enemies with fervor and courage in anticipation of a declaration of war. May God permit this. In this I am in disobedience for I cannot garner love or respect for my enemy as the Democrat-Communist is loathsome to me and their mere presence defiles the Nation I love and have served for many years.

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” Matthew 5:6 (NASB)

“19 If only You would put the wicked to death, God;
Leave me, you men of bloodshed.
20 For they speak against You wickedly,
And Your enemies take Your name in vain.
21 Do I not hate those who hate You, Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
22 I hate them with the utmost hatred;
They have become my enemies.” Psalm 139:19-22 (NASB)

Plaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Cringe_TrainCringe_Train 174 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD
    No I think that it might have been trump.
    LaurenJonesAlofRI
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1233 Pts   -  
    It's apparent that we will still be confronting TWO diseases for some time in the future. I hate to say that the NRA's St. Pierre guy was actually correct, we DO have more mental illness in the U.S. than many countries in the free world. The scary part is that they are ridiculously well-armed. Democracy is in its biggest battle since the Civil War, and it won't just end if 45 is committed. There are several decades of young people who have never known what the REAL America was, not perfect by any means, but, getting better with every generation. Today, the opposite is true. It has been getting worse since Reagan. The destruction of the middle clas that made America great started then. The gap between the haves and have not started then, the division between parties started then. The "Contract with America" inflamed that, combined with an unfortunate BJ. Then, one necessary military response turned into TWO unnecessary wars, we went broke .... conservatively speaking .... and then elected a black man to the White House. A GOOD thing, really, but, some Americans didn't think it was "appropriate" and the ugly side of America rose again!

Eager to take advantage of the situation, the evangelicals-among-us jumped on the bandwagon and took advantage of the situation. HERE'S OUR CHANCE to make America a "Christian country"! It's riled up! We can take it over! We can make it holy! We can write our OWN Constitution! All we need is a leader that makes PROMISES that make MANY believe! It matters NOT whether he's a Christian ..... at ALL! Just that he needs our votes! 

And here we are, a "house divided", led by a person closer to Satan, than any "Jesus" you can imagine. But, evangelicals might, at last, get their country. It won't be America, but, it will put women back in their place, making babies whether they like it or not! 

It makes me almost glad I'm 83, and I won't have to watch it for long.  :'(
  • SonofasonSonofason 278 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:

A Christian chastises other Christians for their lack of faith concerning Biden’ and Harris’ election scam and God’s ability to right this wrong and put President Trump in his rightful position as President of the United States for a well-deserved 2nd-term.

A Christian response,

If Biden and Harris enter the Oval Office with authority, it will only fulfill what the Holy Spirit has laid upon my heart for years and the warning He commanded that I give President Trump in 2017 (attached). America is dying and the Democrat Communists are Satan's tool and fool to destroy America as we're under God's wrath for our shedding of innocent blood i.e. 61-million babies mutilated in the womb subsequent to Roe/73 and our advocacy and celebration of vile and vulgar sexual perversion seeking to destroy the Biblical family unit and the Covenant of Marriage as per Obergefell v. Hodges (2015).

We're watching and witnessing the systematic dismantling of America's Constitutional Republic by atheists, nihilists, abortionist advocates, sodomites, communists, globalists, China, Islam-Iran, Darwin's fools, Marxist's, Islamist's and eschatology mandates the military and monetary castration of the United States as God the Father prepares Israel for a nuclear war initiated by Iran/Allah i.e. Satan, Russia, China, that will culminate in the 2nd-Advent of Messiah Jesus and the initiation of His Millennial Reign from Jerusalem, Israel.

With that said, it is my heart’s desire to destroy the Communist Democrat filth in America in another Civil War fought to the death, but we will patiently wait on my Lord and His plan as prepared for the Nation of America and those who love Him and love our family and love this great Nation…we will trust in Him as Lord and desire to destroy His enemies with fervor and courage in anticipation of a declaration of war. May God permit this. In this I am in disobedience for I cannot garner love or respect for my enemy as the Democrat-Communist is loathsome to me and their mere presence defiles the Nation I love and have served for many years.

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.” Matthew 5:6 (NASB)

“19 If only You would put the wicked to death, God;
    Leave me, you men of bloodshed.
    20 For they speak against You wickedly,
    And Your enemies take Your name in vain.
    21 Do I not hate those who hate You, Lord?
    And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
    22 I hate them with the utmost hatred;
    They have become my enemies.” Psalm 139:19-22 (NASB)
    It is not necessarily a sign of God's wrath.  It is more a sign of the ignorance and stupidity of more than 50 percent of the American people.

• anarchist100anarchist100 273 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD
    There is no God.
  • TreeManTreeMan 83 Pts   -  
    What the **** is this
    Darwin is real, God is either fake or no help to us, the democrats aren't communist or Marxist or Islamic and china and russia aren't satan

Trump's presidency was probably the sign of god's (if he exists) wrath on the US, then Biden is God's love 
    Sorry i meant that Darwinism and evolution is real, and intelligent design fake, not Darwin is real
    I bet an anti-vaccinating Karen posted this
    i believe in SCIENCE
    and Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell
    it's a great informative youtube channel
    heres a link to it

oops
  • God's Rath as an axiom is they start the appointment of Executive office as Exsecutive officers and only one will never be legally witnessed as a Presidential candidate. For the record, the duly elected vice Exsecutive officer will be the Presadera of the Senate and possibly the United States of America, as perjury on official record is her inherited United State legacy, obstruction, and coaching to interfere with witness accounts based on their legality and constitutional principle.

A numerical axiom of god can be easily proven outside any court of law as not be connected the same as a religious order. The threat felt by some is in the loss of all-evil as a united state which takes place by this connection.