frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should abortion be Legal?

Debate Information

I'd like to hear your thoughts, and I hope to have rational and civil discussions.
JeffreyBlankenshipDonsonRonaldTheIII

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• A woman should be allowed to discriminate against other women and have them admit to murder to receive medical treatments. It is a human right for women to dictate what other women will say.
  • Quite frankly, I think the abortion debate about being pro-life or pro-choice is useless. I do not agree that there should be any blanket authority declaring all abortion as either legal or illegal. This is not something that can be summed up on the back of a postage stamp, way too many variables. Each abortion case must be viewed and decided on a case by case, and with the best medical advice at the time.
    Blastcat

• SonofasonSonofason 448 Pts   -   edited February 2021
    Quite frankly, I think the abortion debate about being pro-life or pro-choice is useless. I do not agree that there should be any blanket authority declaring all abortion as either legal or illegal. This is not something that can be summed up on the back of a postage stamp, way too many variables. Each abortion case must be viewed and decided on a case by case, and with the best medical advice at the time.
    Of course, and I should agree.  It's just like rape.  Surely, we can all agree that there should be no blanket authority declaring that all rape is legal or illegal.  This is not something that can be summed up on the back of a postage stamp, way too many variables.  Each rape case must be viewed and decided on a case by case, and with the best medical advice at the time.  Surely, it is not always the fault of the person who commits rape.  Sometimes a person cannot control his urges.  Surely, we ought to allow them to rape women, since they are not truly responsible for their own actions.
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Blastcat
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2723 Pts   -   edited February 2021
    Sonofason said:
    Quite frankly, I think the abortion debate about being pro-life or pro-choice is useless. I do not agree that there should be any blanket authority declaring all abortion as either legal or illegal. This is not something that can be summed up on the back of a postage stamp, way too many variables. Each abortion case must be viewed and decided on a case by case, and with the best medical advice at the time.
    Of course, and I should agree.  It's just like rape.  Surely, we can all agree that there should be no blanket authority declaring that all rape is legal or illegal.  This is not something that can be summed up on the back of a postage stamp, way too many variables.  Each rape case must be viewed and decided on a case by case, and with the best medical advice at the time.  Surely, it is not always the fault of the person who commits rape.  Sometimes a person cannot control his urges.  Surely, we ought to allow them to rape women, since they are not truly responsible for their own actions.

That is not what I said in any shape or form. Abortion is absolutely nothing like rape in any manner.

Plaffelvohfen

• @ZeusAres42

They both describe a crime so they are connected by a legal united state in at least principle.
  • John_C_87 said:
    @ZeusAres42

They both describe a crime so they are connected by a legal united state in at least principle.

I've just deduced that you too are under the fallacious assumption that abortion is criminal. Whoa, I've finally just seen through your riddles, regarding this topic anyway. Why don't you just come out and say you also think "abortion is criminal?"

• @ZeusAres42

My fallacy would be Pregnancy abortion is not an admission to murder. I have said How I witness pregnancy abortion illegal I have also said try to create a more perfect union that does not involve self-incrimination female-specific amputations are not pregnancy abortions unless proven so in a court of law.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2723 Pts   -   edited February 2021

My fallacy would be Pregnancy abortion is not an admission to murder. I have said How I witness pregnancy abortion illegal I have also said try to create a more perfect union that does not involve self-incrimination female-specific amputations are not pregnancy abortions unless proven so in a court of law.

AH ALLAY BOUND BOO PREGNANCY ABORTING AN BOAT YON ADMISSION AH WARDER. AH WAKE AIDS BOWL AID WINES PREGNANCY ABLATION ILLEGAL WE BARE ASH WAIT WIRY WOE BREATHE ALI WORSE PERFECT BUNIONS BEAT WOE ANT INVOLVE BEEF-INCRIMINATION FEMALE-SPECIFIC AMPUTATING ANT BET PREGNANCY ABORTION BLESS BROKEN AN AL WU YOURS YON BOW.

PlaffelvohfenBlastcat

• @ZeusAres42

You persuaded someone pregnancy abortion is not the admission to murder. Now just work on that more perfect union part. I understand female-specific amputation to be a better connection to the creation of a united state between all women than pregnancy abortion due to the lack of criminal admission as a state of the union. The crime is that you did not prove pregnancy abortion is an admission which creates the loss of privacy of all men and women as a condition of its union legislation.
    Plaffelvohfen