DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.
Burning at Both Ends
OK, Let's try and get this down and debated properly without any ridiculous sidetracks in order to snake one's way out of the gist of the topic.
* A man who walks into your barbershop wearing long hair and unshaven.
As a Christian hairdresser, would you groom the man? (Leviticus 19:27 Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.)
* A guy covered in tattoos walks into your bar.
As a Christian bar-owner, would you serve him a drink? (Leviticus 19:28 Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves.)
* A man walks into your tailor shop. As a Christian tailor, would you make him a suit if the man asked for the fabric to be of a wool/viscose? (Leviticus 19:19 Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.)
* As a Christian wheat farmer would you harvest your entire field? (Leviticus 19:9 When you reap the harvest of your land, Do not reap to the very edges of your field)
* As a Christian candlestick maker, a man walks into your shop with an obvious gait and bent wrists. Speaking in a high voice with a lisp, he asks if you could make him a candle tapered at both ends. (Leviticus 18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman.)
Would you provide him with such a product?