frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Glad Tidings

Debate Information

Father: Son, do you know what is going to happen on the 25th of next month?

Son: Yeah, the same thing that happens every month. That's when Mummy. . . . . .

Father: No, son I'm not talking about that. Mummy is taking a rest at the moment but what I am talking about is Xmas.

Son: Yeah right, like I already asked Santa for Dungeons and Dragons ver:3476. 8, a science kit and a toy AK-47 like those Muslim kids bring to school.

Father: That's cool but I want to talk about the real meaning of Xmas. You see, there is no real meaning of Xmas because it is based on a fairy tale and the characters were all made up.

Son: But I believe in Santa Claus. And you know what? I heard Santa and almost saw him last Xmas.

Father: That's great son. I wish I were here to see Santa with you, but I was away on that business trip.

Son: Yeah, I heard him tiptoe downstairs; we must have been the last house coz it was just becoming light, but I went to the window just in time to see Santa drive away.

Father: Drive away?

Son: Yeah Dad, he was driving one of them fancy BMWs just like what Mummy's boss has. In fact, it was exactly the same colour. Like, what are the chances?

Father: (? ! %$#@)

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments