frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

I have only seen one person not wearing their masks in stores since Covid began!

Debate Information

All this political hysteria from Democrats over Covid and masks, the shut downs of restaurants in Democrat controlled cities where restaurants have a very small spread rate of 1.4%, etc.
It's purely politics. I don't know about you, but whenever I go into a store, EVERYONE is wearing that mask!

Since Covid began I have only seen one person not wearing their mask, and that was in the beginning of the pandemic. Yes, I'm sure there are people who do not wear masks, but they are the minority. To listen to Democrats, you would think those Republican Americans are all burning their masks and purposely spreading the disease.

This is Leftwing politics 101. These elitist Democrats and most of those on the Left believe they are the all knowing Big Brothers who will dictate what's best for the masses. We are suppose to ignore the hypocrisy from these corrupt politicians when they ignore their own Covid mandates. Covid is the opening these Leftist's needed to start flexing their Big Brother authoritarian rule.

It is truly sickening how the Democrat Party has used a killer disease to play politics against Trump and Republicans. They have held stimulus checks hostage to getting their pet projects and paybacks to big corporate donors.
I want you to tell me why Democrats wanted hundreds of millions for foreign nations, help to illegal immigrants, help bailing out big spending Democrat cities, when it is the American people in need of help. The very people that Democrats forced out of business with their Big Brother draconian shutdowns.

This is about hurting Trump's economy and lowering the economical data points when Biden is sworn in. Maybe you have noticed how politicians love asking the question... are you and the nation better off today, or four years ago? Democrats want the stock market and economy to tank as much as possible before Biden takes office. After he is sworn in, you will magically start seeing all the businesses opening up. There will be little talk of increases in Covid infection rates.

There will be totally different talking points by fake news. Rather than hysterically reporting on every new Covid case, they will be talking about how well Biden is coordinating the vaccine rollout, and a side note of his favorite Ice cream. We will see pictures of Biden playing with his dog Bowser, and all will be well with our nation.

The American people are being played like good little sheep. The Leftwing biased press will control the narrative, and shape how you look at things. It will be non stop LGBT conditioning of our children. The Left wants our kids  believing that these sexual orientations are completely natural and normal. They will condition them through family programming, entertainment shows, public schools, etc etc. while the rest of Americans can die for all they care. It's identity politics at it's worse. It has nothing to do with tolerance for diversity, for ALL Americans, because the only tolerance we ever hear about is for LGBT donors to the Democrat Party.

AlofRI

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments