frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

I got ill listening to Biden's phony outrage over the White House breakin.

Debate Information

Where was Biden's  passionate speech when our cities were under attack from non stop Black Lives Matter Mobs? People's homes and businesses were being destroyed, people were dying, and Democrats barely mentioned it. They called them peaceful protests!
Oh, I forget, when it's the Democrat voting blocks, or their fringe Antifa base, then mob rule gets no shaming or outrage.

This was probably one of the first times I have seen a mob of White people protesting and breaking into private residencies. It's a way of life within Black communities. Wouldn't it be nice to just once see this same outrage from Democrats when Black people do it?

Biden of course did what he and Democrats have done for four years. He blamed Trump for this mob. He blamed him for Covid. He blamed him for Russian collusion. They never accepted Trump's presidency. It was non stop ridicule and attempts of impeachment.

Biden said that words from the President matter, and that words can heal or incite violence.

So lets get back to the sane world, and see who incites violence every year in every city around our nation. That would be Democrats playing Race bating politics. Every time there is some questionable Cop shooting of a Black man, Democrats and Liberal biased media outlets do not wait for the judicial system to sort it all out. They salavate over yet another chance to cement that 90% of Black votes. They play the video of the shooting non stop, stirring up as much hate and protest as possible, never worrying about all the violence their race bating incites! HYPOCRITES!
Yes words from our leaders DO MATTER!

Trump did what any sane politician would do and told them to stop the riot, and peacefully go home. For some reason, I never once heard Democrats making a Primetime Special announcement condemning such terrible acts of mob violence when it involves their voting block.

I am so sick of this Trump bashing by fake news and Democrats. They tried to overthrow his presidency for four years, and continue their hate right to the very end. There was a media coup against our president along with the most corrupt treating of any President in our lifetimes. He was defeated by biased news outlets refusing to cover any story that hurt Biden. He was defeated by election officials changing their election laws, without going through the legislature, and allowing unrequested mail in ballots. Biden recieved more votes than OBAMA! He recieved a record number of votes, and people did not even like him. He seldom came out of his basement. Never answered any tough questions, and was allowed to do so by fake news. These millions of mail in ballots, dumped into all the big cities, destroyed this election and Covid had nothing to do with it. It was no more dangerous to go to voting precincts with masks on, then going to hardware stores or grocery stores with masks on.

You wonder why Americans are finally getting angry and ready to protest? If this corruption in our media and election rules continue, I believe America might fall back into a civl war. If Democrats ever show some integrity, denouncing biased media, and compromising with the GOP to allow Federal laws that make our elections trustworthy in every State, then our land might heal.

AlofRI

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments