Funny how the media did not blame Democrats for inciting the assault on the Supreme court. - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Funny how the media did not blame Democrats for inciting the assault on the Supreme court.

Debate Information

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/protests-build-capitol-hill-ahead-brett-kavanaugh-vote-n917351

Remember the witch hunt by Democrats during Judge Kavanaugh's Supreme court hearings? They dredged up supposed claims of sexual harrassment from teens in High School!
How would you like to be judged decades later by what some teenager said about you in high school?

Democrats incited this protest on our sacred institution of the Supreme court. If it had been Trump supporters beating on the doors of the Supreme court building, these same hypocrites would be calling for Trump's impeachment! IMPEACH HIM! IMPEACH HIM! Trump is inciting mobs of angry protesters against our Government. IMPEACH HIM! HANG IM! HANG IM HIGH!

This is how the Democrat Party, with their Leftwing media cohorts, can take any story, make it the next coming of Christ, or bury it on the third page. It truly amases me how easily the sheep are conditioned. We see these sheep on debate sites repeating the same ludicrous hate Trump rhetoric they hear on CNN and all the other fake news channels.

If you can not see the double standards and love affair between the media and Democrats, then you are truly blind!
AlofRIHappy_KillbotPlaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• AlofRIAlofRI 1219 Pts   -  
    Anybody for Kool-Aid??  This person will drive you to drink it!
    Here is a classic case of incurable TDS.
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableTreeMan
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 3849 Pts   -  
    Personally, I think we should just turn over Trump to Iran and whatever happens happens. At the very least we wouldn't lose anything that we didn't already have a lack of, and it would probably help the stability in this country and globally TBH.
    PlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableAlofRITreeMan
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • mickygmickyg 207 Pts   -  
    when did this event happen.........it was so peaceful np one saw it ..@We_are_accountable
    We_are_accountableAlofRITreeMan
  • janesixjanesix 105 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

Age of Aquarius. Get used to it.
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 889 Pts   -   edited January 11
    @mickyg

You are spot on about no one seeing it. The Leftwing Democrat media buried the story a day after it happened. The only thing they wanted to fixate on was what Kavanaugh said to girls when they were in high school. What did you say to girls? How would you like having an employer tell you 20 years later he would not hire you for possibly getting drunk and possibly making out with some girl in school?

That was the non stop story Democrats and fake media ran for weeks on end. The story of a Democrat incited mob pounding on the Supreme court door, that Democrats want to impeah Trump over, was buried a day after it happened. No mention of Democrats inciting anything.
    PlaffelvohfenAlofRITreeMan
  • @janesix

It's the age of an authoritarian Big Brother Federal Government that will censor and impeach anyone they don't like.

It's an age of corrupt social media corporations funding the Democrat Party while censoring speech that might hurt Democrats.
    PlaffelvohfenAlofRITreeMan
  • piloteerpiloteer 1111 Pts   -  
    AlofRI said:
    When I was a kid, we had to be careful with the kool-aid because there was often LSD in it. Good times. 
  • mickygmickyg 207 Pts   -   edited January 12
    ..WHO IS FAKE MEDIA?

WHO IS REAL MEDIA
    YOU KNOW SO I CAN BE "EDUCATED"......LIKE YOU
    ..HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW 

SAY DID A high school teacher .....ever......ever....STOP THE DISCUSSION AND SAY .
    "..ENOUGH....ENOUGH.......(your name here) PLEASE explain what the class is not getting?"

YAAA..I BET YOU were never asked for opinion
    toooooooo stew pidd

We_are_accountableTreeMan
    piloteer said:
    AlofRI said:
    When I was a kid, we had to be careful with the kool-aid because there was often LSD in it. Good times. 
    It's the Kool-Aid Jim Jones passed around I was referring to .... bad times. The person I was referring to has, obviously, been on some hallucinatory drug of SOME kind for quite some time.  :tongue:

PlaffelvohfenTreeMan
  • @AlofRI

Which Party is the Party of legalizing hallucinatory drugs? Oh, that is the Democrat Party trying to legalize hard drugs such as Heroin and Cocaine.

With all the broken families from drug addicted mothers and fathers, with children being raised by case workers, you would think that these Democrats hate our children even though they always claim to care about them.

I can only imagine how many more drug addicted parents we will have now that States like Oregon are making it legal.
    PlaffelvohfenTreeMan
    Do you agree with everything everyone in your party does or thinks?? I don't. I assume you agree that states have the right to write their own laws .... as a good conservative would :-). One has to choose to go with the party that is closest to one's ideals, at least in this era of opposites. I used to be an Independent, but, there is no reason to be today IMO. There's nothing from the right, that is SO FAR right, that I want anything to do with. I have to IGNORE them and go with the "more" sane choice. 

I think that anything to do with legalizing Cocaine or Heroin is as ridiculous as forcing a woman to carry a rapist's fetus or just one that will make the survival of those she already has more miserable. My party doesn't run me, doesn't tell me what to believe or accept. I do things the democratic way.  :mask:
    @We_are_accountable

Yes I concur.
  • @AlofRI

Your Party supports the very things you claim to be against. Stop talking about extreme case abortions when in fact your party supports any and all abortions at any stage and for any reason. They are so extreme they want to end the Hyde Amendment and force Prolife people to pay for abortions.

Your Party is as extreme as it gets and you are starting to see what hideous censors they are. They are in bed with Social media and shutting down dissenting opinions. They want to once again impeach our President based on NOTHING! He told those protesters to march PEACEFULLY!

They are ok as their mobs tear down Government monuments! I heard no talk of insurrection from those mobs and who incited them!

Your Party is truly extreme and you sit here justifying your support with your vote. Yes, there is no perfect Party and we will never agree on all the things they support, but the Democrat party has been taken over by Leftists and you are too brainwashed by fake news to see it.
    AlofRITreeMan
  • @janesix

Thank you, it's nice to see a few rational open minded people on these debate sites, that can see through all the biased hate Trump distortions.
    AlofRI
    @We_are_accountable

The majority of people seem to have lost their minds. It almost bizarre how everyone is acting these days. 
    We_are_accountable
  • @janesix

I think we are seeing what happens to a Democrat Party when they have created enough Government dependent voters whereby they can treat working Americans as deplorable irredeemable peasants and not fear losing elections.

Millions of those big city dependents normally can't be bothered with actually getting up and going to vote. The illegal changing of our mail in ballot laws by election officials, not State Legislatures, allowed for Democrat operatives to flood the cities with unrequested ballots. I'm sure Democrats went to every apartment to find anyone they could hand a ballot to, help them fill it out, and mail the ballot.
    This is how it was possible for a 77 year old Joe Biden, who most people said they did not care for, to get an all time record number of votes, even beating Obama's vote totals.

This is a very scary moment in American history. Democrats have been buying votes with our tax dollars for decades and have managed to create a block of voters, living off social programs, that will vote Democrat no matter who is running. This has been their goal all along. The unrequested mail in ballots allowed millions of these voters to be approached and infuenced for votes without going to the election precinct.
    AlofRITreeMan
  • @We_are_accountable

It's the age of an authoritarian Big Brother Federal Government that will censor and impeach anyone they don't like.
    Taking liberty on correction...
    It's the age of authoritarian Big Brother Big Sister Federal Government that will impeach anyone they don't like without first proving they are even President. A vote for a President is still hearsay by Congressional standards. :(
  • Cringe_TrainCringe_Train 155 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

It is possible that the democrats were not blamed because they didn't incite the riots.
    Maybe think about what you're typing, my guy.
  • @Cringe_Train

Is it possible you are a child and believe whatever fake news tells you?
    WHY ARE YOU SOOOOO AFRAID.......WHAT NEWS SOURCE DO YOU USE?@We_are_accountable
    I HAVE SEEN WAY MORE destruction due to alcohol..........@We_are_accountable
  • Cringe_TrainCringe_Train 155 Pts   -  
    @Cringe_Train

Is it possible you are a child and believe whatever fake news tells you?
    Bruh, you're the one who refuses to even attempt to see it from another sides point of view.
    And as i've said before, I DO NOT JUST WATCH FAR LEFT MEDIA. I try to be as uninfluenced as possible that way I know the opinions I hold are really my own, and not just what i've been taught.
  • anarchist100anarchist100 215 Pts   -   edited January 14
    @AlofRI
     @We_are_accountable is right about your authoritarian party, and you're right about his authoritarian party. One of the best tools of a dictator trying to brainwash people is to make them think that they're thinking for themselves by believing what they're told.
    AlofRITreeMan
    @AlofRI
     @We_are_accountable is right about your authoritarian party, and you're right about his authoritarian party. One of the best tools of a dictator trying to brainwash people is to make them think that they're thinking for themselves by believing what they're told.
    Please. Just go back to school and start all over again. You both missed the whole point.
    We_are_accountable
  • TreeManTreeMan 51 Pts   -  
    AlofRI said:
    Do you agree with everything everyone in your party does or thinks?? I don't. I assume you agree that states have the right to write their own laws .... as a good conservative would :-). One has to choose to go with the party that is closest to one's ideals, at least in this era of opposites. I used to be an Independent, but, there is no reason to be today IMO. There's nothing from the right, that is SO FAR right, that I want anything to do with. I have to IGNORE them and go with the "more" sane choice. 

I think that anything to do with legalizing Cocaine or Heroin is as ridiculous as forcing a woman to carry a rapist's fetus or just one that will make the survival of those she already has more miserable. My party doesn't run me, doesn't tell me what to believe or accept. I do things the democratic way.  :mask:
    yay its good to have a fellow independent here
    bernie sanders for the win!
    We_are_accountable
    ONCE AGAIN FOR THE CLASS OF PEOPLE CALLED PREVARICATORS
    WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR NEWS....@We_are_accountable
  • @mickyg

I get my news from life itself. I have lived through many elections. I have heard it all from both sides. I can promise you that today's biased media, in bed with Demicrats, is the worst i have ever seen! The double standards are insane and young people are being brainwashed by Leftwing Social media sites.

I have watched many different news channels over the years, and the one that is the most balanced and non biased is Fox news. Yes, they lean to the Right with their commentary, but they cover both sides of the stories no matter which Party it hurts.

Every other news network I watch is totally leftwing biased. ABSOLTELY 100% FOR SURE!

I can not stomach watching non stop Trump hatred while giving Biden and Democrats a pass. It infuriates me and for that reason I mostly watch Fox news.

If you are so brainwashed to not be outraged how the entire media, other than Fox News, refused to cover the Biden Laptop and Tony Bobulinski scandal, then wow! How can you watch news that is so blatantly in bed with Democrats?

Fox news is covering this White House riot as they covered the Black Lives Matter riots. Fox news is also condemning this riot as any normal news organization should.

The entirity of the other news networks treated the BLM riots with kid gloves. No mention of Dmeocrat's inciting the cop assasinations, looting burning, etc.
    Democrats have been race bating for decades, all for political reasons and the Black vote. Where is the outrage from the media when Democrats incite riots? You can not be so blind to the hypocrisy, can you?

yes..you are AFRAID OF ME..SOOO SAD....
    DON'T YOU HAVE JESUS BLOOD PROTECTING YOU...
    THE hallmark if FASCISM is misinformation
    HITLER A GOOD GERMAN CHRISTIAN BURNED BOOKS ..BOOKSTORES.....the brown shirts....
    what a joke...fox news..
    now are you aware that HANNITY..O'REILLLY....FOX BUSINESS.....HAVE ALL been to court .
    there defense was that they are not a ..NEWS..CHANNEL BUT AN OPINION BASED SHOW
    WAY ABOUT YOUR GRASP...ONE MUST HAVE SELF AWARENESS TO GET THIS..
    WEE I WILL EXPLAIN........THEY CAN LIE BECAUSE OPINION IS NOT NEWS...YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LIE ON A ..NEWS..PROGRAM.......SO declared thermselves not......HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW....@We_are_accountable