The entire Democrat Party should be impeached for inciting ANTIFA & Black Lives Matter riots! - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

The entire Democrat Party should be impeached for inciting ANTIFA & Black Lives Matter riots!

Debate Information

The double standards and hypocrisy from the Left borders on insanity. For any rational adult to not see the hideous bias and double standards from our media towards Democrats is almost clinical.

For many decades the Democrat Party has been engaged in the very thing they want to impeach Trump over. INCITEMENT!
It has been the Democrat Party that has incited almost every race riot and mob attack on our police officers and cities. If it were Republicans or Trump doing this, it would be called INSURRECTION!
Every time some racist Cop uses extreme force against a Black person, Democrats get in front of every camera they can find to show OUTRAGE for the act. They do not tell people to stay calm and allow the justice system to try the individual in court. NO! They purposely incite their voting blocks to anger! They actually help organize protests aroud the nation, all to keep their strangle hold on the Black vote. WHO IS INCITING VIOLENCE? Who is inciting insurrection against our law enforcement agencies?

There are only two possible explainations for the Left's total horrid hypocrisy when it comes to politics.
Either they are about ten arrows short of a full quiver, or they are purely corrupt. Which is it?

For those who elect Democrats, are you gut wrenchingly ignorant of what is happening in our biased media and Government, or do you see it and not care? Are you so lacking in character and honesty to turn a blind eye to all the biased media, and all the censorship of Conservative thought, as long as it is your side doing the Big Brother take over of our nation?
Are you forgetting your so called passion for free speech and the people's rights to dissagree?

How would you like it if it were the other side trying to impeach a Democrat President for not agreeing with the election results? Would you call him a supporter of insurrection and inciting riots, ESPECIALLY when he asked his supporters to march PEACEFULLY!
When your sides calls millions of Trump supporters deplorable and irredeemable, do you call that hate speech?

I have absolutely no respect for any person unwilling to admit the double standard and outright corruption in our media and on the Left. Have you become that brainwashed by biased news? If you are chanting for Trump's impeachment, then you shoud be chanting the same for most of the Democrat Politicians who have incited so many riots! For all these hypocrites who try to say that the White House and Black lives Matter riots are totally different, then you are an absolute joke. Where were you when Leftwing protesters pounded on the doors of the Supreme Court during Kavanaugh's nomination hearings? Where were your shouts of INSURRECTION INCITED BY DEMOCRATS?

Incitement is incitement no matter which mob you encourage. The Democrat incited mobs wanted to tear down Mount Rushmore, and have torn down many other histrical monuments. They have assasinated Police Officers! In your hypocritical world, this is not insurrection. You have the Leftwing biased news to bury your insurrection to the back pages of the news papers. It's only when Repubicans supposedly do something wrong when the media and Democrats incite calls for IMPEACHMENT, IMPEACHMENT, IMPEACHMENT... every single day of Trump's presidency.

It's truly embarrassing debating this type of double standards and hypocrisy. Is ths what Liberal Professors teach you in College?

PlaffelvohfenDebater123AlofRIjeleyseAaronVVSvicCYDdharta

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 3307 Pts   -  
    Good luck with that 
    PlaffelvohfenAlofRITreeMan
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 889 Pts   -   edited January 13
    @Dee

I'm not actually saying we should impeach the entire Democrat Party because there is no such thing as utopia :)
    I'm making the point that if Trump can be impeached for disagreeing with the election results, then so can every Democrat for all the mob violence they have incited for decades.

Yes, I hope there are a few Democrats left on ths planet who will admit this attack on our freedoms, and change sides. It matters not if you agree with some of the Democrat's poicies when they want to take your freedoms.

It's time to start prioritising the most important issues and the core beliefs of each Party. The Republican Party may not be perfect, but they truly believe in what America stands for which is freedom and Liberty to the people. Freedom to disagree with Big Brother Government. We don't believe in lawless riots, but we believe in the right to speak out against corruption without fear of censorship or losing our very livelyhood.
    Debater123AlofRIanarchist100TreeManPlaffelvohfenCYDdharta
  • DeeDee 3307 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

I was being sarcastic and even that’s above your head 
    We_are_accountablePlaffelvohfen
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1219 Pts   -   edited January 13
    The United States has lost its respect around the world in five short years. It started going down a golden escalator and kept going from there. Which party had the power through those years?? The one that accepted the "Punch'em in the face, I'll pay the legal fees!" attitude. The DemocratIC Party was not that party. Which Party had the "leader" who shoved another country's leader out of the way in front of the world?? (Not the DemocratIC Party). Which party covered up for the butchering of an American citizen overseas?? (Not the DemocratIC Party). Which party went along with unrecorded secret meetings with our enemies?? (Not the DemocratIC Party). What party accepted an American AG as a personal judge and jury to the President, who protected him from crimes against our country?? (Not the DemocratIC Party). What party pushed a Trillion dollars out into the country ... and handcuffed ALL the "watchdogs and oversight" so that it could be sucked up and create 53 NEW billionaires who would likely support the regime that made $$$ available to them?? (While the rest of the American people went unemployed or broke!) (Not the DemocratIC Party). Which party is the one that left more people unemployed, and on food lines, than we had when they took over?? (NOT the DemocratIC Party)!!

Now, hopefully, THEY_WILL_BE_ACCOUNTABLE! (Not the DemocratIC Party)!  :'(
    PlaffelvohfenxlJ_dolphin_473We_are_accountableTreeManSkepticalOneCYDdharta
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 889 Pts   -   edited January 13
    @Dee

LOL, with all the childish insults coming from your mouth, you actually expect people to recognise sarcasim from you? You are about as credible as these obstructionist Democrat hate Trumpers.
  • @AlofRI

Democrats have lost respect in America and one of the many reasons their was a riot on the Capitol. It's funny how Democrats appeased all the Black Lives Matter's riots as they looted and burned and killed. Dems said we need to look into the reasons why they constantly riot.

But when it is Republican supporters rioting for the first time ever, Democrats scream INSURRECTION! They don't ask what has happened in America to foster such anger.

These obstructionist Democrats who have been trying to impeach our President from day one, and the Leftwing biased media in bed with them, are what incited this riot. Not Trump. Trump was the victim of sick hatred from the Left. His one main fault was not knowing how to deal with it. He had no political skills to stay Presidential while obstructionists are trying to destroy him.
    AlofRIPlaffelvohfenTreeManCYDdharta
  • Cringe_TrainCringe_Train 155 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

Your claim was so ƒuçking it's melted my brain
    PlaffelvohfenTreeManCYDdharta
    @We_are_accountable

Your claim was so it's melted my brain
    TreeManCYDdharta
    @We_are_accountable

Your claim was so dumb it's melted my brain
    TreeManCYDdharta
  • @Cringe_Train

Melting something that does not exist?
    TreeManCYDdharta
    @We_are_accountable

That attempt at a roast was so god awful my guy it's not even funny.

Also, you claim we should impeach the entire democratic party, yet you get mad when the democrats have more control than the republicans. Abolishing the democratic party would make the senate ONLY republicans. I don't care what you say but that is not democracy and it never will be.
    TreeMan
  • AaronAaron 109 Pts   -  
    BLM! :)
    Debater123
  • TreeManTreeMan 51 Pts   -  
    Aaron said:
    BLM! :)
    aaaay aaron actually said something his now POG
    Debater123
  • DeeDee 3307 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

Funny that you don’t mention all the Republicans that voted to impeach Trump something you would be too cowardly to do if you had a chance , Trump has brought shame on the office of president a post most would be honored to recieve 

I’m delighted to see all his companies are now suffering big time as no one wants to do business with the hate filled bigot , my only wish is he is totally ruined 
    We_are_accountablePlaffelvohfenCYDdharta
  • VVSvicVVSvic 74 Pts   -  
    How do you impeach a political party? Democrats didn't tell folks "Go burn and loot" it was people on their own decision who went about and did bad things. As for Antifa, you know how they be. 
    We_are_accountableGeorge_HorseCYDdharta
    "I was out dea it was war or peace" -Chief Keef

• janesixjanesix 105 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

Absolutely .
  • mickygmickyg 208 Pts   -  
    WELL FIRST
    ARE YOU PROFA or ANTIFA....@We_are_accountable
    PlaffelvohfenCYDdharta
    @mickyg

Maybe he is PROREASONANDACCOUNTABILITY?
    so you are proFa........not antifa..
    hitler....franco..mussolinni..were all Fa........
    so stew pidd....are you profa or antifa?@We_are_accountable
    CYDdharta
  • @VVSvic

Thank you for supporting Trump supporters who say the exact same thing, TRUMP DID N OT TELL THOSE PEOPLE TO STORM THE WHITE HOUSE yet Democrats want to impeach him for it.

Did you actually think I was litterally saying to impeach the entire Democrat Party? Try grasping what people are saying, and understand I was using the same arguments they are using to try and impeach Trump.

If Trump is to blame for the White House riot, then Democrats are responsible for the Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA riots.

Using their logic, they should all be thrown out of Congress!
    PlaffelvohfenGeorge_HorseCYDdharta
    MAYBE HE IS......BUT LETS TALK ABOUT FA
    DO YOU KNOW WHAT FA IS?@janesix
    @mickyg

Yes, Fascist.
    Debater123
    SO there are ONLY TWO CHOICES.....PRO..OR...ANTI.....
    WHAT ARE YOU?@janesix
    HITLER WAS FASCIST
    ARE YOU PRO OR ANTI....@janesix
    @mickyg

Of course I am not fascist. That's silly. I am sure antifa members feel the same way, but all they really are is baby snowflakes who have become dangerous snowflakes because their actions are left unchecked. Believe me, I live near Portland and NEVER go there now BECAUSE of  those freakshows.
    ask 6 million jews what kind of people fascists are..@janesix
    @mickyg

I am not sure what you are getting at. 
    trump is a fascist  @janesix
    We_are_accountable
    do you even know what ..impeached ..means.......it means there was a  vote to INVESTIGATE......
    THATS ALL ...good grief...
    mommy left a lot out of your home schooling   @We_are_accountable
    We_are_accountable
  • xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 1131 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

The entire Democrat Party should be impeached for inciting ANTIFA & Black Lives Matter riots!

I'm not sure that's how impeachment works buddy...
    also, when has ANY Democratic politician EVER done that?
    Your entire argument is constructed on shameful misinformation, and therefore it does not deserve a second glance.
    CYDdhartaWe_are_accountableTreeMan
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1374 Pts   -  
    mickyg said:
    MAYBE HE IS......BUT LETS TALK ABOUT FA
    DO YOU KNOW WHAT FA IS?@janesix

Yes, the First Amendment.
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1374 Pts   -  
    mickyg said:
    ask 6 million jews what kind of people fascists are..@janesix

Obviously he wouldn't be the kind to most the most important embassy in Israel fro Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
  • @xlJ_dolphin_473 c

Your double standards are truly pathetic! TRULY PATHETIC!

Why is it only when Trump speaks to his supporters about the media bias in bed with Democrats, and election fraud with the non requrested mail in ballots being flooded into every city, does this mean he is supposedly inciting violence? He never incited violence! This is just more fake news and more fake impeachments!

Why is it when Democrats speak to their African American voting blocks about all of these supposed racist Police Precincts, screaming for everyone to stand up and protest, that they are not responsible for all the riots, all the death, all the looting and destruction on our law enforcement and local businesses.

The hypocrisy and double standards are truly sickening, and the only reason Democrats get away with it is because the biased media is in bed with them. HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND? It truly is not possible for any rational human being to be so blind.

You are what bcomes of people who are constantly bombarded by a corrupt Government led media. You listen to the fake news put out by powers to be, all the biased news outlests, and believe it to be true. UNBELIVABLE WE HAVE PEOPLE SO GULLABLE!
  • TreeManTreeMan 51 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

For one thing, there were only a few violent black Lives Matter protests, and the people who attended these were mainly common criminals. They just saw an opportunity to get some money during such an event.
    We_are_accountable
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 889 Pts   -  
    @TreeMan

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see! So non stop Democrat race bating is not to blame for theses riots. All these riots lasting for months in so many cities, killing police officers, torching cities, had nothing to do with race tensions sensationalized by Democrat Politicians and biased media?

Does that little hypocritical world you've created for yourself actually work? Can a human being's mind become so brainwashed to only see one side's propaganda? When you witness riot after riot, decade after decade, you can just write it off to criminals, but when white people do it once in our lifetimes, you completely blame it on incitement by our politicians?

I am witnessing what a nation of sheep look like. Biased media tells you to shut down your brains, and listen to them. They will censor any  imput that might make you question their all powerful doctrine.

God help this nation!