Secrets - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

Communities

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Secrets

Debate Information

Why are secret societies, like the masons, rosicrutians etc secret? They are supposedly modern mystery schools, and the ancient mystery schools were secret as well. What's the secret, and why are they hiding? I can understand that during the middle ages that they had to hide things from the church, but before and after that? What's the deal?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 477 Pts   -  
    I have heard and read before that the design of the dollar bill was mason in design. I do not know if this is actually true or nor. I can provide a link if you wish to make up your own mind on it.@janesix
    IBelieve
  • janesixjanesix 105 Pts   -  
    @maxx

It's true.
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 2140 Pts   -  
    We can neither confirm nor deny anything on this matter... 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
    @Plaffelvohfen

Are you a mason? I wish I was, but I was born a female, and they don't let girls join.
    IBelieve
    @janesix

No, not a mason, they don't accept atheists...
    IBelieve
    @Plaffelvohfen

Masons are really discriminatory.
    PlaffelvohfenIBelieve
    @janesix

Well, all "exclusive" clubs are, by definition, discriminatory... ;) 
    DeeIBelieve
  • maxxmaxx 477 Pts   -  
    actually i believe there is more evidence that the free masons helped to design the dollar bill than not.  I see no reason as why it may be not be true. They had to get the design from somewhere and the free masons were prevelant at the time@Plaffelvohfen
    IBelieve
    @maxx

Never said anything to the contrary... Why tag me?
  • maxxmaxx 477 Pts   -  
    no reason.  ben franklin was a mason and he did help design the bill @Plaffelvohfen
    IBelieve
  • IBelieveIBelieve 12 Pts   -  
    what has that got to do with anything   ? If you all do not like to think that a Mason designed money, then throw your money my way. God bless..
    Plaffelvohfen
  • mickygmickyg 208 Pts   -  
    which god?
    as i taught you...The gospels don't appear in history until 160AD..the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH admits they are anonymous..there were zero eyewitness accounts of jesus...

..THE CATHOLICS were the ONLY christians from near the start.until 1520...you HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE JESUS EXISTED....NOT ONE EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT...PAUL THE APOSTLE DOES NOT MENTION THE GOSPELS.....@IBelieve