frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

WHY WHY WHY WHY?

Debate Information

The three letter word that lead to all inventions. Without it today we'd probably be a weaker species below that of a chimpanzee. Why why why is this or that allowed to happen? Why him why her? Why does it have to be this way? Why isnt or why can't just..... Why? you ask. Everybody asks. Why are you still reading? Why is this off topic?. Why is this guy typing this? Why not?. In this failure of a post that makes more sense than a kardashian marriage i will answer my own questions I feel people ask why of the most. You should probably close tjis page but if you haven't props, you're okay. Everything will be fine dont worry. First why question? Homeless.

Q.
  Why are there so many homeless and why isn't much being done to correct this lifestyle that affects communities?
A:
no mames. Actually we need more homeless people in this country. They are what keeps our communities clean by recycling our trash we litter. Thanks to homeless people we dont have as much trash out on streets and highways. So next time you feel shamed about throwing aluminum can or beer out your window feel rest assured someone will pick it up for uou because it is worth 5 cents. If you litter styrofoam shame on you.

Q.
  Why in the heck isnt anyone thinking that we might just run out of water? This should be worrying. Why aren't we focused in sea-desalination to survive if water runs out?
A.
First of all, buy stocks from companys that own water. Second of all California had a desalination plant before it got shutdown after millions invested now it sits abandoned and the money who knows but the project failed. It just doesn't seem important to human beings.

Q.
Why don't we shut down police stations because of killings?
A.
I don't believe any real American agrees to that concept. The people you see on TV calling to abolish police are not American citizens, they are probably spies from other countries disrupting our Government. We do the same in other countries by sparking up protests to disrupt their gocernments dont worry it never gets really worse than what you saw however the danger lies when Americans actually get brainwashed into their cause. But for now, it is silly to believe police should be gone because they are what holds people civil and the peace together out here.

Q.
Why does god allow innocent children to die?
A.
Do not question god again. Period.

Q.
Why cant i find love? I always get done wrong all the time. Are there any real loyal people out there?
A.
Yes there are. However the problem doesnt have anything to do with the person youre with it most likely has to do with you. My advice is don't be nice to everyone. Its okay to ignore people. Remember, your time is valuable so do not give it to anyone. Always be good hearted but never submissive. Do this and youll never have a bad relationship again. Hygiene and excersice works well too.

Q.
Why arent I the astronaut i told my first grade class i was going to be when i grow up?
A.
You're not alone. I told my class i was going to be a doctor and now i find myself talking to myself in online forums. Youre asking yourself the wrong questions. Stay positive my friend.

So the question is. Has the word "why" really been the cause of human evolution to what it is today and continue to rise indefinately?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments