frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

To listen to Biden's speech, you would think America is under seige from white Supremace groups.

Debate Information

Maybe I missed something this past year. Correct me if i'm wrong about what I witnessed with my own eyes. I saw many cities under seige for weeks and months. Our Police force told to stand down. Our Police officers attacked, assasinated. Our businesses were burned to the ground, our stores looted, with no connection to Black Lives Matter complaints.

Biden just made it sound like it was fringe White groups creating all this anarchy. Did you see something I did not see? Yes, I realize that we just had the first White led riot in my lifetime, and Democrats are besides themselves creating fear, and the usual dividing of Americans into race and politics. These same hypocrites are dead silent while Black groups, Anitifa, groups, terrorize Americans every month of the year. Oh wait, those groups vote for Democrats so their anarchy is just fine!

I thought Biden was suppose to be the moderate Democrat who wanted to bring all Americans back together? His speech sounded like a campaign speech with the usual insults and condescending hatred for those on the opposite side of politics.

Seventy four MILLION people voted for President Trump and these arrogant Democrats constantly treat us like some friinge White Supremace group. Democrats are the true racists who see everyone on the basis of their color. The same old tired race bating Democrat Party. They have done this for many decades, and it is paying off for them again. How blind can low end voters be? You keep rewarding them for dividing America.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments