frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Who Do You Consider to be the Best Debater Today?

Debate Information

I would say Ben Shapiro.
ZeusAres42Starlord616PlaffelvohfenjeleyseDeeAlofRITreeManelijah44

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• I'm surprised no one mentioned Bret Weinstein here.

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 811 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Sam Harris

An American philosopher, neuroscientist, author, and podcast host. Harris is known for his writings and discussions on atheism, free will, morality, and artificial intelligence.
  • BoganBogan 421 Pts   -  
    It would be a toss up between Charlie Kirk, Candace Owen's, and Ben Shapiro.     Although, Ben talks so fast that I can barely keep up with what he says

• JoesephJoeseph 653 Pts   -  
    Ben Shapiro........

• BarnardotBarnardot 520 Pts   -  
    @Bogan @Joseph I would have to agree with you both there about Ben Shapiro. He is a true Master Debater and he learned that even though he was on the right that he should never choose to argue agreement on real extreme useless points because he knew that he would have to make up extreme liers and resort to made up bits of evidence from real dodgy dishonest sauces and by that stage there would be no turning back. And he has a pretty cool style to since he is intelligent enough to know that if he loses it and starts talking down to other debaters and being abusive that he would get the boot and he would end up being called a Mass Debater instead. So what do you reckon about that?
    JGXdebatePRO
    @Barnardot

Eeeeeeh I'm laughing at Shapiro he's an id-ot.........
    JGXdebatePRO
  • FactfinderFactfinder 613 Pts   -   edited March 21
    Barnardot said:
    @Bogan @Joseph I would have to agree with you both there about Ben Shapiro. He is a true Master Debater and he learned that even though he was on the right that he should never choose to argue agreement on real extreme useless points because he knew that he would have to make up extreme liers and resort to made up bits of evidence from real dodgy dishonest sauces and by that stage there would be no turning back. And he has a pretty cool style to since he is intelligent enough to know that if he loses it and starts talking down to other debaters and being abusive that he would get the boot and he would end up being called a Mass Debater instead. So what do you reckon about that?
    I'm pretty sure Bogan will get your sarcasm but joey won't. Nothing dumber than ira cowardly bigoted scum. He thinks you're talking about Ben.
    @Factfinder

I'm pretty sure Bogan will get your sarcasm but joey won't.

Oh Joey did , Barndoor is American so like you and most Americans is d-mb

Nothing dumber than ira cowardly bigoted scum.

But thats you, your own slut of a daughter as she  called you a bigot ........ also pretty cowardly of you to pretend you served in the military but being a scum bag it's typical .......why does your slut of a daughter hate you is it for your racism/ bigotry or that you stuffed her mum with ciggies?
    Yes, self willed ignorance and bigotry are birds of a feather.

Joeseph 648 Pts   -  March 18 edited March 18
    @Factfinder

I disregard the comments of ignorant bigoted scum like you.

Sure you do. 3 days later and you're still going on about it. I've reduced you to a sniveling mess of lying drool, can't help yourself. How quaint.

https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177724/#Comment_177724
    Joeseph
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5967 Pts   -  
    Kim Jong Un, definitely. The guy is so good, he has run out of debating opponents!
    Factfinder
    @Factfinder

Sure you do. 3 days later and you're still going on about it

I'm not actually, I'm attempting to get you to back up your claims of  having served in the military 2 other members have called you on it , your attempts at trying to brazen it out are hilarious.

. I've reduced you to a sniveling mess of lying drool

Actually we both know the reverse is true so can you tell us all why your daughter branded you a bigot?

Can you post up your military credentials.......bar room tale of heroism dont cut it tough guy 

, can't help yourself. 

I know I'm a beacon of truth attempting to find a grain of it in you .......

BTW Barndoor wants to know what you think HMO'S are as you seem pretty clueless?
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2668 Pts   -   edited March 21
    Anyone that is able to come up with the bestest arguments in any given debate, and that is able to articulate them effectively. 

• FactfinderFactfinder 613 Pts   -  
    @Joeseph

I'm not actually, I'm attempting to get you to back up your claims of  having served in the military 2 other members have called you on it , your attempts at trying to brazen it out are hilarious.

You are actually, just like a sniveling coward. I'm not going to back up my military service claim to you or anyone because it doesn't matter what you think, you're an idi*ot. And that's not the issue, as you know. The issue is you keep lying about having a wife when you already came out. People don't care you're gay. Why lie? Nobody likes child killing ira scum potato head jihadist. If you're going to hide something, hide that. And still wound up with a split government because England stepped in and told you dummies to dummy up in 1998 and stop fighting and you obeyed the crown, again. 

Actually we both know the reverse is true so can you tell us all why your daughter branded you a bigot?

Yes well now yet another debate, about debating; and you're losing again, shame. Personal attacks, and lies, and self willed ignorance make you a failure always. At least I tell the truth and represent you accurately.

Can you post up your military credentials.......bar room tale of heroism dont cut it tough guy 

Can you post your marriage certificate with the i.d. of the skank desperate enough to marry you? 

I know I'm a beacon of truth attempting to find a grain of it in you .......

Were not talking about objects shaped the way you like in the back door. Shut the front door and listen so you will have the truth. Stop lying about having a skank of a wife. Where's your certificate? 

BTW Barndoor wants to know what you think HMO'S are as you seem pretty clueless?

Sure...https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177724/#Comment_177724

• JoesephJoeseph 653 Pts   -   edited March 21
    @Factfinder

You are actually, just like a sniveling coward.

But I didn't pretend to serve in the military that's you buddy.

I'm not going to back up my military service claim to you or anyone because it doesn't matter what you think, you're an idi*ot.

But you cannot post up what you don't have , making you the Id-ot not me.

And that's not the issue, as you know

OH but it is 2 other members called you out on your tales of military heroism .....disgraceful.

. The issue is you keep lying about having a wife when you already came out

You're really talking about your trans wife ............am i right ?

t. People don't care you're gay

Says Fact Denier who takes it up the tail piece ......yeeeee haaaaaaa

. Why lie? Nobody likes child killing ira scum potato head jihadist.

At least I didnt supply my wife with ciggies until she choked to death way to go war hero 

If you're going to hide something, hide that. And still wound up with a split government because England stepped in and told you dummies to dummy up in 1998 and stop fighting and you obeyed the crown, again. 

But 15  Saudi Arabian bombers told you yanks  "take that" at 9 /11 and you agreed as a nation  ro supply them with arms but only if your presdent  could bow as low as a beaten dog to the king ......that's yanks for ya  burger chomping id-otic .tubbies

Yes well now yet another debate, about debating; and you're losing again, shame

I never lost a debate , I'm a born winner.

. Personal attacks, and lies, and self willed ignorance make you a failure always. At least I tell the truth and represent you accurately.

Yet I thrashed you easily on any topic you care to name come on buddy you couldn't even explain what a HMO is .

The one started the personal attacks was you trying to act the tough guy , you've taken a hell of a whipping .....know your place Yank.

Can you post your marriage certificate with the i.d. of the skank desperate enough to marry you? 

AHHH you're all jealous as we know by looking at your profile photo  how ugly you are andc thats ugly if it was raining p-ssy you would end up dry as a bone

Were not talking about objects shaped the way you like in the back door. Shut the front door and listen so you will have the truth. Stop lying about having a skank of a wife. Where's your certificate? 

Jealousy is an awful thing to behold , what made you think your wife was a skank .....,the 50 ciggies a day ?

Sure...https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177724/#Comment_177724

Fact Denier still cannot explain what a HMO is.........he's American yes......

• BoganBogan 421 Pts   -  
    Joseph is a master bator.
    @Bogan

Master baitor......its to easy....... 
    @Joeseph

We already experience a taste of that with hmo's. And it leaves a bitter taste at that.

I haven't a clue what HMO's are.

Fact Denier still cannot explain what a HMO is

This is the governments definition: https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/health-maintenance-organization-hmo/  

Don't you get tired of lying all the time? Oh yeah, the simplest governmental explanation you didn't get and blamed me for your stu*dity, but that's still lying. 

Where is you marriage certificate and the picture of your imaginary desperate skank you claim to be married to? You know, before you came out?

@Factfinder

We already experience a taste of that with hmo's. And it leaves a bitter taste at that.

It shouldn't have left a bitter taste why didn't you research what they were?

I haven't a clue what HMO's are.

I know I schooled you on them.

Fact Denier still cannot explain what a HMO is

This is the governments definition: https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/health-maintenance-organization-hmo/  

What was your definition?

I  never tired of lying all the time Oh yeah, the simplest governmental explanation I didn't get and blamedyou  for my  stu*dity, but that's still lying

Confession is good for you.

My marriage certificate is a dog licence  and the picture of my  skank wife shows what a " looker " she is You know, I also came out recently as I love man on man action.

Ahh no wonder you love pretending to be in the military 
    Factfinder
    @Joeseph

@Joeseph

Same old failed tricks, changing posts again, L*SER.  https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177724/#Comment_177724
    @Factfinder

Any sign of that military record of yours?

Hey maybe it's with your other favourite fiction the vampire diaries ..
    ...ROFLMAO
    Factfinder
    Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

Any sign of that military record of yours?

Hey maybe it's with your other favourite fiction the vampire diaries ..
    ...ROFLMAO
    Yes, got them right here. Any sign of that desperate skank you claimed you were married to before you came out?

If you could read, you could know. LOL
    @Factfinder

ARGUMENT TOPIC : RESIDENT STALKER AND PRETEND MILITARY HERO.CONCOCTS A NEW TALL TALE IN AN ATTEMPT TO HIDE HIS LIES 

Fact Denier and resident war hero concocts another long winded excuse for his yet again failure to supply any documentation regards his alleged military service, anyone who disagrees with his revised narrative is now a liberal homo ,ROFLMAO 

WONDER WHEN THE WAR HERO WILL POST UP ITS MILITARY CREDENTIALS.....

TWO WEEKS NOW AND HES STILL RUNNING SOMETHING HIS MISSUS ( PUFFING BILLIE) COULDNT DO ....LOL
    @Factfinder

ARGUMENT TOPIC : RESIDENT STALKER AND PRETEND MILITARY HERO.CONCOCTS A NEW TALL TALE IN AN ATTEMPT TO HIDE HIS LIES 

Fact Denier and resident war hero concocts another long winded excuse for his yet again failure to supply any documentation regards his alleged military service, anyone who disagrees with his revised narrative is now a liberal homo ,ROFLMAO 

TWO WEEKS NOW AND HES STILL RUNNING SOMETHING HIS MISSUS ( PUFFING BILLIE) COULDNT DO ....LOL
    Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

So do you have a point? Or are you the broken record of defeat? Oh, just dawned on me, thanks for calling me a war hero! :) That's pretty cool as never considered I was. Of course to ira single digit iq baby killing gay jihadist scum like you the peace time service you now acknowledge on part might just seem like heroism. Thanks. 
  • JoesephJoeseph 653 Pts   -   edited March 22
    @Factfinder

FACT DENIER SENT ME A SNAP OF HIS MISSUS ........IF THAT WAS CATCH OF THE DAY THROW IT BACK......THEN AGAIN BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS ......

PRETEND RESIDENT WAR HERO FACT DENIER  NOT BEING CONTENT TO ATTACK PALESTINIANS , THE IRISH , BLACKS AND HOMOSEXUALS NOW STOOPS TO A NEW LOW BY PISSING ON THE MEMORY OF THOSE BRAVE INDIVIDUALS IN THE MILITARY WHO DIED FOR THEIR COUNTRY ......THIS MAKES HIM GUILTY OF A CRIME ALSO UNDER US LAW......

Stolen Valor

"Stolen Valor" is a term applied to the phenomenon of people falsely claiming military awards or medals they did not earn, service they did not perform, Prisoner of War experiences that never happened, and other tales of military actions that exist only in their minds. In the United States, thousands of cases have been documented in recent years in which judges, politicians, celebrities, veterans' group officials, antiwar activists, prominent people, and average citizens have been exposed for lying about their military record. This issue has become increasingly more prominent in the United States in recent years. As a result, new legislations have been passed, with the goal being to completely eliminate the term "Stolen Valor" and "military imposter".

Stolen Valor Act Of 2005

The Stolen Valor Act of 2005's passing was a necessary step in protecting the integrity of our military awards. This act made it a federal misdemeanor for falsely representing oneself as having received any U.S. military decoration or medal. The problem is severe and the Stolen Valor Act of 2005 has proven to be an effective tool in uncovering frauds, but far worse is the fact that the real heroes, men, and women who did earn high awards like the silver star or highly-respected awards like the purple heart, have been forgotten.

Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

FACT DENIER SENT ME A SNAP OF HIS MISSUS ........IF THAT WAS CATCH OF THE DAY THROW IT BACK......THEN AGAIN BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS ......

PRETEND RESIDENT WAR HERO FACT DENIER  NOT BEING CONTENT TO ATTACK PALESTINIANS , THE IRISH , BLACKS AND HOMOSEXUALS NOW STOOPS TO A NEW LOW BY PISSING ON THE MEMORY OF THOSE BRAVE INDIVIDUALS IN THE MILITARY WHO DIED FOR THEIR COUNTRY ......THIS MAKES HIM GUILTY OF A CRIME ALSO UNDER US LAW......

Stolen Valor

"Stolen Valor" is a term applied to the phenomenon of people falsely claiming military awards or medals they did not earn, service they did not perform, Prisoner of War experiences that never happened, and other tales of military actions that exist only in their minds. In the United States, thousands of cases have been documented in recent years in which judges, politicians, celebrities, veterans' group officials, antiwar activists, prominent people, and average citizens have been exposed for lying about their military record. This issue has become increasingly more prominent in the United States in recent years. As a result, new legislations have been passed, with the goal being to completely eliminate the term "Stolen Valor" and "military imposter".

Stolen Valor Act Of 2005

The Stolen Valor Act of 2005's passing was a necessary step in protecting the integrity of our military awards. This act made it a federal misdemeanor for falsely representing oneself as having received any U.S. military decoration or medal. The problem is severe and the Stolen Valor Act of 2005 has proven to be an effective tool in uncovering frauds, but far worse is the fact that the real heroes, men, and women who did earn high awards like the silver star or highly-respected awards like the purple heart, have been forgotten.

LOL... Where's the picture of your skank wife, bigot?...https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177980/#Comment_177980 ;
    @Factfinder

Let's see if criminal Fact Denier will man up and post his military credentials or keep running like he did when called to serve ........

ARGUMENT TOPIC : FACT DENIER PRETEND WAR HERO NOT BEING CONTENT TO ATTACK PALESTINIANS , THE IRISH , BLACKS AND HOMOSEXUALS NOW STOOPS TO A NEW LOW BY PISSING ON THE MEMORY OF THOSE BRAVE INDIVIDUALS IN THE MILITARY WHO DIED FOR THEIR COUNTRY ......THIS MAKES HIM GUILTY OF A CRIME ALSO UNDER US LAW......

Stolen Valor

Stolen Valor Act Of 2005

Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

Let's see if criminal Fact Denier will man up and post his military credentials or keep running like he did when called to serve ........

ARGUMENT TOPIC : FACT DENIER PRETEND WAR HERO NOT BEING CONTENT TO ATTACK PALESTINIANS , THE IRISH , BLACKS AND HOMOSEXUALS NOW STOOPS TO A NEW LOW BY PISSING ON THE MEMORY OF THOSE BRAVE INDIVIDUALS IN THE MILITARY WHO DIED FOR THEIR COUNTRY ......THIS MAKES HIM GUILTY OF A CRIME ALSO UNDER US LAW......

Stolen Valor

Stolen Valor Act Of 2005

LOL... Where's the picture of your skank wife, bigot?...https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/comment/177980/#Comment_177980 ;
    @Factfinder

. Did you get  the picture of my skank wife, I'm a bigot?.

I did she's a ........cough , cough , ahem ......a " looker "  .......Your daughter sticky Vicky  agrees you're a bigot so do I 
    Factfinder
    @Joeseph

Conceding again, ah, thanks. Really, I'm not a war hero. I just don't hate jews for no reason other than they're jews like you do. You don't have to either. Remember it's not their fault they're much smarter than you. So what have we learned today? You don't have to call me a war hero. It's okay that jews are better than you. No one judges you for being gay. You don't have to fake a marriage. If potato heads fight for potatoes instead of decency and reality, they can't govern an island near as well as the U.S. and Israel govern the world! Bwhahahahahahah! Without the intervention of the crown that is.
  • JoesephJoeseph 653 Pts   -   edited March 22

ARGUMENT TOPIC : FACT DENIER TRIES PRETENDING THE WHOLE OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE WORLD DIDNT CELEBRATE PATRICKS DAY .........HES FURIOUS NO ONE DOES IT FOR THE JEWS ......WONDER WHY?

I'm Conceding again, thanks for educating me 

No worries.

Really, I'm not a war hero I thought I might get away pretending I was a hero.

Afraid not no one likes cowards like you.

I just don't hate Irish  for no reason other than they're Irish  , i hate blacks and Palestinìans also ......I hated my wife also as i admitted to another member all  men stray......

Thats consistent wit your yellow nature 

So what have I Learned today?

I admit I'm a pretend  a war hero. It's okay that the Irish , Blacks and Palestinians are better than me No one judges me for being gay. I didnt have to cheat on my wife and boast online about it ,( pretty vile behavior)   . If Kikes fight for soap to wash with instead of getting nose reductions , they might be accepted by other nations who mostly detest the vermin

Well done you're getting the picture.

I waved my flag with millions of others at the Patrick day parade as we all know America belongs to the irish ........the whole world celebrates Patrick's day 

We run the US 

What's the name of that Jewish day where the whole world turns Jewish .......Last time they  lined up they got a jolly good gassing ..........ROFLMAO 

.@Factfinder
    @Joeseph

Conceding again, ah, thanks. Really, I'm not a war hero. I just don't hate jews for no reason other than they're jews like you do. You don't have to either. Remember it's not their fault they're much smarter than you. So what have we learned today? You don't have to call me a war hero. It's okay that jews are better than you. No one judges you for being gay. You don't have to fake a marriage. If potato heads fight for potatoes instead of decency and reality, they can't govern an island near as well as the U.S. and Israel govern the world! Bwhahahahahahah! Without the intervention of the crown that is.
    @Factfinder

I'm Conceding again, thanks for educating me 

No worries.

Really, I'm not a war hero I thought I might get away pretending I was a hero.

Afraid not no one likes cowards like you.

I just don't hate Irish  for no reason other than they're Irish  , i hate blacks and Palestinìans also ......I hated my wife also as i admitted to another member all  men stray......

Thats consistent wit your yellow nature 

So what have I Learned today?

I admit I'm a pretend  a war hero. It's okay that the Irish , Blacks and Palestinians are better than me No one judges me for being gay. I didnt have to cheat on my wife and boast online about it ,( pretty vile behavior)   . If Kikes fight for soap to wash with instead of getting nose reductions , they might be accepted by other nations who mostly detest the vermin

Well done you're getting the picture.

I waved my flag with millions of others at the Patrick day parade as we all know America belongs to the irish ........the whole world celebrates Patrick's day 

We run the US 

What's the name of that Jewish day where the whole world turns Jewish .......Last time they  lined up they got a jolly good gassing ..........ROFLMA
    @Factfinder

Fact Denier claims the vampire diaries are a profound book of life lessons .........

GOODREADS says ....... I would recommend this book to those who are 12-16 years old. ......

In fairness Fact Denier is an Americam and an avid Trump supporter go figure.....

Factfinder
  • BoganBogan 421 Pts   -  
    @Factfinder

Is Joseph a poofter, Factfinder?     That explains a lot.
    Factfinder
  • BarnardotBarnardot 520 Pts   -  
    @Bogan @Factfinder

Thats quiet right. It proves what every one here regularly complains about. That Bogan is a gratuitous bigot who will jump on any cheap opportunity to spout off to the world his sick bigotted views. Nothing surprising going on here is there?

Joeseph said:
    @Factfinder

Fact Denier claims the vampire diaries are a profound book of life lessons .........

GOODREADS says ....... I would recommend this book to those who are 12-16 years old. ......

In fairness Fact Denier is an Americam and an avid Trump supporter go figure.....

Fabrications again? LOL Trump could buy Ireland LOL You're racking up the losses again! Shame you just can't be honest.
    Barnardot said:
    @Bogan @Factfinder

Thats quiet right. It proves what every one here regularly complains about. That Bogan is a gratuitous bigot who will jump on any cheap opportunity to spout off to the world his sick bigotted views. Nothing surprising going on here is there?

That may be true, but there is something way off with joey.
  • elijah44elijah44 35 Pts   -  
    On this website, I would say FactFinder or Bogan.
    @Factfinder

Says resident bigot Fact Denier who seems to hate everyone even his own wife who he admitted cheating on 
    Now that's way off
    @Factfinder

You tell that many lies you cannot even keep track of them.......Stop exaggerating  Trump.cannot even pay his fines you tosser

You lose again .......
  • JoesephJoeseph 653 Pts   -   edited March 23
    @Bogan

But you're the one in hospital lying on your stomach having an assortment of  objects extracted from your rear.

Don't smoke during your recovery remember what happened Fact Finders missus when he supplied her with 50 ciggies a day ROFLMAO
    @Bogan

BWHAHAHAHAHA TWO OLD MEN OBSESSED WITH GAYS , FACT DENIER COULDNT EVEN HOLD ONTO A WIFE .....

HEY MAYBE YOU TWO SHOULD START HANGING OUT MAYBE AT THE NEXT KKK MEET UP?