What are your thoughts on David Icke? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate platform globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology.

DebateIsland Referral Program: Get a Free Month of DebateIsland Diamond Premium Membership ($4.99 Value) Per Each New User That You Refer!

What are your thoughts on David Icke?

Debate Information

He's right.
Plaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Starlord616Starlord616 330 Pts   -  
    He's right.
    in which parts? that he's the son of god or the world is run by lizard people?
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 3702 Pts   -  
    He is a guy who found a very bizarre way to make a lot of money. Such people, in my eyes, serve a very positive function: they help reallocate capital from people with poor cognitive ability to those with rich one, so the latter can use it productively.

He is a snake (see what I did here?), but a beneficial one! And people who take what he says seriously, well... I would really like scientists to study their brains, as they must be truly fascinating. :)
    John_C_87anarchist100Starlord616xlJ_dolphin_473PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotZeusAres42

• anarchist100anarchist100 332 Pts   -  
    @Starlord616
    Both.
    i think he's crazy or immoral @anarchist100
    Plaffelvohfen
    @Starlord616
    Oh? And why is that?
    the man believes the world is run by lizard people. if he is not suffering from a form a paranoia, he is out to scare others t turn a porfit @anarchist100
    ZeusAres42
    @Starlord616
    Ok, tell me why it's not.
    there's has never been any evidence to prove the existence of humanoid lizard people let alone those with a higher enough intelligence and camouflaging ability to hide among the general public. there has also been no evidence to make anyone think that a human has been taken over by a liard counterpart. can you give me one piece of scientific evidence to show that these creatures even exists or live among us?
    ZeusAres42
  • anarchist100anarchist100 332 Pts   -   edited February 18
    Dee
     Jordan Maxwell, John Rhodes (and David Ike) is far from a scientist and to say that anything he says is scientific evidence is insane.
  • DeeDee 3442 Pts   -  
    He’s either a raving nut or an excellent con man as he’s making money from gullible  half -wits 
    @Dee
    He's definitely not a raving nut, I've read his books he's no nutcase, if he's lying he's either some sort of genius, or in on a conspiracy himself.
    ZeusAres42

• anarchist100anarchist100 332 Pts   -   edited February 18
    @Dee
    If you believe in government (the biggest scam in history) you're not fit to say when someone else is believing a scam.
    @Dee
    He's definitely not a raving nut, I've read his books he's no nutcase, if he's lying he's either some sort of genius, or in on a conspiracy himself.

i haven't had the chance to read much of his material what are some of his arguments and evidence for his beliefs? @anarchist100
  • anarchist100anarchist100 332 Pts   -   edited February 19
    @Starlord616
    I got this from one of his latest books The Trigger: The Lie That Changed the WorldSee the source image Not the difference between the two, confession tape Bin Laden, and real Bin Laden. Totally different nose and facial features!
    @Starlord616
    I got this from one of his latest books The Trigger: The Lie That Changed the WorldSee the source image Not the difference between the two, confession tape Bin Laden, and real Bin Laden. Totally different nose and facial features!
    is there any evidence other than a blurry image? context to back it up? otherwise i can claim that this is my evidence of unicorns existing 
    Image result for unicorn
    DeeZeusAres42
    Dee
  • DeeDee 3442 Pts   -  
    @Starlord616

He claims he is the son of God and that the world is run by reptiles. He is also a Holocaust denier , he was once a sports commentator and then went totally insane 
    Starlord616ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 3442 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

If you believe in government (the biggest scam in history) you're not fit to say when someone else is believing a scam.

Government is a scam got ya .....I’m happy with the scam as I’m doing pretty well from it in my country ......I’m still not American you know 
  • DeeDee 3442 Pts   -   edited 7:26AM
    @anarchist100

Right so you believe he is the son of God , that Trump , Biden and other  leaders are reptiles and the Holocaust never happened as reported  .....The two of you should be hospitalized 
    @Dee
    When did he say the holocaust never happened?
  • DeeDee 3442 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

You read his books and are a fan yet pretend you don’t know he’s a Holocaust denier something he’s famous for and he wants it taught in school , I’ve no time for haters like you and your hero , you believe the world is run by lizards and detest Jews you’re a very sick person .....

The Guardian 

The Australian government is being pressured by Jewish groups and the Labor party to revoke the visa of the conspiracy theorist David Icke before a speaking tour in March.

Labor has written to the immigration minister, David Coleman, calling on him to ban Icke from the country on the basis ofhis “extreme antisemitic views, including campaigning for Holocaust denial to be taught in schools”.

Icke is best known for his theory that the world is run by a cabal of giant shape-shifting lizards. According to the Anti-Defamation Commission, Icke believes “Rothschild Zionists” secretly dominate the world and that Jews bankrolled Hitler, caused the 2008 global financial crisis and staged the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The Community Security Trust, a charity set up to protect the Jewish community, has described Icke as “essentially a hate preacher with a 21st-century spin on a very old antisemitic conspiracy theory”.

@Dee
    Quote him saying that the holocaust never happened.
    Dee
  • anarchist100anarchist100 332 Pts   -   edited February 20
    Dee
  • DeeDee 3442 Pts   -   edited March 1
    @anarchist100

So you like Icke believe world leaders are lizards , 9/ 11 was perpetrated by Jews , Covid vaccine is a hoax , climate change is nonsense and as in below deny the Holocaust happened as written .......you’re nuts mate ....

David Icke  Quotes and seconds the heinous assertion of Gary Allen—the John Birch Society spokesman and former George Wallace speechwriter—that Jews bankrolled their own extermination in the Holocaust:

The Jewish members of the conspiracy have used an organisation called The Anti-Defamation League as an instrument to try to convince everyone that any mention of the Rothschilds and their allies is an attack on all Jews. In this way they have stifled almost all honest scholarship on international bankers and made the subject taboo within universities. Any individual or book exploring this subject is immediately attacked by hundreds of ADL communities all over the country. The ADL has never let the truth or logic interfere with its highly professional smear jobs … Actually, nobody has a right to be more angry at the Rothschild clique than their fellow Jews. The Warburgs, part of the Rothschild empire, helped finance Adolf Hitler.

• Equates the anti-Semitic Nazi media of the Third Reich with a company that closed down a publication after it printed Holocaust denial: “What is the difference between the controlled anti-Jewish media under Hitler and the way the Japanese magazine, Marco Polo, was closed down by its parent company in 1995 because of a campaign by the global Jewish hierarchy to stop its advertising revenue after it published an article questioning some of the official stories of the Nazi concentration camps?”

• Calls on schools to teach the controversy about whether the Holocaust really happened: “Why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler’s List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events? And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history?”

(Icke never does explain how Jews could have funded the Holocaust if the Holocaust didn’t actually happen.)

As can be seen from these extracts, and the chapter titles of the work (“Master Races,” “The Hidden Hand”), anti-Semitism is not incidental to Icke’s book, it is essential. It is impossible to miss it. (And we have not even touched on Icke’s climate change denial9/11 trutherism, and anti-vaccination misinformation.)

@Dee
    I ask you to quote him, did you even read any of the articles?
  • anarchist100anarchist100 332 Pts   -   edited February 21
    @Dee
    Stop posting that you think my post are funny, I ask you to quote him to prove your point, and I gave you a link to articles that are relevant to this debate, this is a website for civil debating, show some respect.
    @Dee
    I ask you to quote him, did you even read any of the articles?
    A quote from "And the Truth Shall Set You Free” by David Icke

The Jewish members of the conspiracy have used an organisation called The Anti-Defamation League as an instrument to try to convince everyone that any mention of the Rothschilds and their allies is an attack on all Jews. In this way, they have stifled almost all honest scholarship on international bankers and made the subject taboo within universities. Any individual or book exploring this subject is immediately attacked by hundreds of ADL communities all over the country. The ADL has never let the truth or logic interfere with its highly professional smear jobs … Actually, nobody has a right to be angrier at the Rothschild clique than their fellow Jews. The Warburgs, part of the Rothschild empire, helped finance Adolf Hitler.
    DeeZeusAres42
    @Starlord616
    He never said the holocaust didn't happen, in the quote you showed me he criticized the Rothschilds and the ADL. How exactly is any of this proving him to be an Anti-Semite?
    Dee
    @Starlord616
    He never said the holocaust didn't happen, in the quote you showed me he criticized the Rothschilds and the ADL. How exactly is any of this proving him to be an Anti-Semite?
    Why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler's List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events. And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history.

I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique that has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War… They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament.

Thought patterns in the collective Jewish mind have repeatedly created that physical reality of oppression, prejudice and racism which matches the pattern – the expectation – programmed into their collective psyche. They expect it; they create it.
  • DeeDee 3442 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

I just did this is all his books which to claim to read 
  • DeeDee 3442 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

Stop posting that you think my post are funny,

You’re not funny you’re pretty sad really a grown man who believes the world is run by lizards you’re quiet insane 

I ask you to quote him to prove your point, and I gave you a link to articles that are relevant to this debate, this is a website for civil debating, show some respect.

I don’t “respect “ Holocaust deniers or nuts who believe in a world run by lizards 

I’m quoting directly from the books you claimed to have read 
    AlofRI

• Debater123Debater123 407 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100 He's a con man appeasing fools if you ask me, that's my two cents.
    ZeusAres42
    @Dee
    MY GOD! Why do you keep calling him a holocaust denier without being able to quote him! And yes if you want to debate you do have to respect the other person.
  • anarchist100anarchist100 332 Pts   -   edited February 22
    @Dee
    Just posting pointers saying that he said something does not make it true.
    @Debater123
    Have you read his books?
  • piloteerpiloteer 1222 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

For someone who supposedly loves the objective interpretations of Noam Chomskys philosophy, I fail to see why you would even consider this icke individual to be anything less than socially unacceptable.  
    Debater123ZeusAres42
    @anarchist100 No, but I've seen what he's said, and that's enough for me.
    ZeusAres42
    bit hypocritical though? anyways, would you say you agree with him across the board or just on some of the topics? @Debater123
    @Starlord616

I don't see what's so hypocritical, anyways...

I agree with him on no topic that I can think of at the moment.
    ZeusAres42
    sorry, wrong person!!! @Debater123 :s
    Debater123ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 3442 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

These words are printed in his books under his name you i-d-i-o-t who do you think is saying them ?

• DeeDee 3442 Pts   -   edited February 23
    @anarchist100

MY GOD! Why do you keep calling him a holocaust denier without being able to quote him! And yes if you want to debate you do have to respect the other person.

I don’t respect Holocaust deniers like you and Icke and I keep quoting him but you’re an i-d-i-o-t who is now saying that the words in Ickes books are not quotes , also you never answered why do you believe the world leaders are lizards? 

I’m trying not to laugh....

David Icke  Calls on schools to teach the controversy about whether the Holocaust really happened: “Why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler’s List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events? And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history?”
    @Dee
    I'm not a holocaust denier, the holocaust happened, I read your quote and yes he did say that but I fail to see how that makes him a holocaust denier.
    @anarchist100

I'm not a holocaust denier, the holocaust happened

Your hero denies it happened as is 

, I read your quote and yes he did say that but I fail to see how that makes him a holocaust denier.

Thats because you’re not very bright as you read this .... David Icke  Calls on schools to teach the controversy about whether the Holocaust really happened:

And you do not comprehend that Icke thinks questioning whether the Holocaust actually happened should be taught in schools and you’re totally defending this stance.

First you said he didn’t say what I quoted now you’re saying he did and saying that Icke saying “ teach the controversy “ is not Holocaust denial are you really that s-t-u-p-i-d 

Why exactly do you think he’s banned from speaking in several countries ?

Also  you never answered why do you believe the world leaders are lizards? Why do you refuse to answer I know you’re a nut anyway so at this stage it makes no odds 
  • anarchist100anarchist100 332 Pts   -   edited February 24
    @Dee
    So what if he said we should question? That doesn't mean he's saying it didn't happen, we should question everything. I'm not denying that he said this, but I fail to see how this makes him a holocaust denier.
  • anarchist100anarchist100 332 Pts   -   edited February 24
    @Dee Ok lets look at what you said:
    Dee said:
    @anarchist100

You read his books and are a fan yet pretend you don’t know he’s a Holocaust denier something he’s famous for and he wants it taught in school , I’ve no time for haters like you and your hero , you believe the world is run by lizards and detest Jews you’re a very sick person .....

The Guardian 

The Australian government is being pressured by Jewish groups and the Labor party to revoke the visa of the conspiracy theorist David Icke before a speaking tour in March.

Labor has written to the immigration minister, David Coleman, calling on him to ban Icke from the country on the basis ofhis “extreme antisemitic views, including campaigning for Holocaust denial to be taught in schools”.

Icke is best known for his theory that the world is run by a cabal of giant shape-shifting lizards. According to the Anti-Defamation Commission, Icke believes “Rothschild Zionists” secretly dominate the world and that Jews bankrolled Hitler, caused the 2008 global financial crisis and staged the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The Community Security Trust, a charity set up to protect the Jewish community, has described Icke as “essentially a hate preacher with a 21st-century spin on a very old antisemitic conspiracy theory”.

Ok you didn't really quote him here.

Dee said:
    @anarchist100

So you like Icke believe world leaders are lizards , 9/ 11 was perpetrated by Jews , Covid vaccine is a hoax , climate change is nonsense and as in below deny the Holocaust happened ......you’re nuts mate ....

David Icke  Quotes and seconds the heinous assertion of Gary Allen—the John Birch Society spokesman and former George Wallace speechwriter—that Jews bankrolled their own extermination in the Holocaust:

The Jewish members of the conspiracy have used an organisation called The Anti-Defamation League as an instrument to try to convince everyone that any mention of the Rothschilds and their allies is an attack on all Jews. In this way they have stifled almost all honest scholarship on international bankers and made the subject taboo within universities. Any individual or book exploring this subject is immediately attacked by hundreds of ADL communities all over the country. The ADL has never let the truth or logic interfere with its highly professional smear jobs … Actually, nobody has a right to be more angry at the Rothschild clique than their fellow Jews. The Warburgs, part of the Rothschild empire, helped finance Adolf Hitler.

• Equates the anti-Semitic Nazi media of the Third Reich with a company that closed down a publication after it printed Holocaust denial: “What is the difference between the controlled anti-Jewish media under Hitler and the way the Japanese magazine, Marco Polo, was closed down by its parent company in 1995 because of a campaign by the global Jewish hierarchy to stop its advertising revenue after it published an article questioning some of the official stories of the Nazi concentration camps?”

• Calls on schools to teach the controversy about whether the Holocaust really happened: “Why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler’s List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events? And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history?”

(Icke never does explain how Jews could have funded the Holocaust if the Holocaust didn’t actually happen.)

As can be seen from these extracts, and the chapter titles of the work (“Master Races,” “The Hidden Hand”), anti-Semitism is not incidental to Icke’s book, it is essential. It is impossible to miss it. (And we have not even touched on Icke’s climate change denial9/11 trutherism, and anti-vaccination misinformation.)

You do have a point here, although I don't see anything that makes him a holocaust denier (although he is questioning the official story)

Dee said:
    @anarchist100

These words are printed in his books under his name you i-d-i-o-t who do you think is saying them ?

Actually you're right about that, my bad! Oops! Sorry.

ZeusAres42
    @anarchist100

So what if he said we should question? That doesn't mean he's saying it didn't happen, we should question everything. I'm not denying that he said this, but I fail to see how this makes him a holocaust denier.

Only i-d-i-o-t-s deny the evidence for the Holocaust and he is exactly saying it didn’t happen as reported which is why he is banned in most countries from speaking , why do you think he banned? Do you actually read why he’s banned ?

Also you still refuse to answer why do you believe the world leaders are lizards? Why are you refusing to answer 
  • DeeDee 3442 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

Yes sorry to break it to you but when an author signs his work it means the views expressed inside are his , I hope you get over the shock of this revelation 
    ZeusAres42
    @Dee
    I read your quotes but you fail to explain what he says that makes him a holocaust denier! There's a big difference between questioning why and how something happened, and denying it all together. I'm not disputing that the quotes are from him right now, I'm just asking you to quote him saying the holocaust never happened rather than him questioning how and why it happened which is what all your quotes from him have been so far!