frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Did Mexico started the US -Mexico war?

Debate Information

Position: For
Warning! The following content is rated RMB (random babbling) ages 10+ and up. Viewer discretion is not advised. Detailed below will be random things in my mind, I will try my best to make it as acceptable and entertaining as possible without violating any forum rules for unacceptable posts. Thank you.

You dont need to know my name you only need to read the message. I've come across many situations in life I just don't get. I wonder if it is the internet or television mobile phones or dating sites causing divorce. Young vs old, right vs wrong, pride over doing right, big vs small, smart vs dumb, race vs all, attacks for fun, people wearing wigs, everybody wants to sing, people want to dance on tv, children under 5 more talented than adults, countries who shouldnt be running government, voices that arent heard, human stampedes in walmart, people dying from trying to stay warm during winter using propane indoors, activists releasing bears and running for their lives moments after, cartoons that any adult would be disturbed to watch, transexuals getting close to nailing looking deceivingly like girls, atheletes who make too much, and i can go on. My point to this is as followed,

I cant hear people complain enough about America. As an American i can tell you one thing and that is that i am proud to be American and I would fight protecting it even if i have to fight my own Government. The United States is not Trump, its not the police officer shooting black innocent Americans, its not the reason why your life sucks. AMERICA is the constitution and that is the only thing ill fight for if anybody changes it.
  I cannot say America is perfect but darnit we've gotten pretty close to it. If the wars and calls of bad judgement havent affected us then our own people have. America is not a pos country it is the only country who gives a damn. What other country can you think of would take the position the US has made in conserving wild life and preventing species from being extinct? What other country would enforce laws that study the science and biology of what we breathe, eat, and try. The US has done more good than harm during its course of existence and I demand it be respected for the intention it has made.

The Mexican American War.

I am American of Mexican Descent and have studied lightly on the history but I have to disagree with the most popular allegations that America stole Mexicos land. Before Mexico lost its land American troops had frequent encounters with mexican soldiers from the other side who would at times engage with American soldiers before retreating back to Mexico. The Mexican army poorly disciplined and trained would do this constantly where they would shoot American soldiers and retreat back to their country. This went on for so long until America had enough. And I believe this was the cause of the war. So basically Mexico started the US -Mexico war not America. Mexico lost its own lands from their own actions. That is what I believe to be the truth.

Debra AI Prediction

Tie
Predicted
50%
Likely
50%
Unlikely

Details +

Debate Type: Traditional Debate

Voting Format: Casual Voting

Opponent:

Rounds: 3