frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Heroku Vs. Microsoft Azure?

Debate Information

Greetings!

Indeed, the use of cloud platforms is increasing among developers. As compared to custom development, these platforms made hosting and developing an application straightforward. Right now, I am looking for a reliable cloud platform to host my application, and my friends are suggesting Heroku and Aruze. Both of them are offering almost equal features, including access controls, simple scaling and debugging tools etc. I am thinking to go with Heroku because it is suitable for startups. Do you think Heroku is the best PaaS option for small-sized startups?

On the contrary, I also found these Heroku alternatives, which are consisting of Firebase, AWS and many other options. I also heard a lot about Firebase, especially I am a big fan of Firebase's RealTime database. However, I am a little confused about its security policy for sensitive data. Indeed, I found this Forbes article which discovers that Firebase is exposing the sensitive data of users. Do you think all SaaS, BaaS and PaaS platforms are exposing users' data, or you can exempt a few of them? Which platform is the best when it comes to sensitive data or better security?

Please share your thoughts about Azure, Heroku and other platforms. Let's discuss!

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments