frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is the earth round or flat?

Debate Information

what do y'all think
  1. Live Poll

?

9 votes
    1. Round
      88.89%
    2. Flat
      11.11%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: The Earth Is Spherical

We've sent countless satellites and astronauts into space, and all have photographed a spherical Earth. This is pretty difficult to argue with!
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -   edited March 21
    @JulesKorngold
    Difficult, yeah, but not impossible, and we can't let difficulty stand in our way. I believe in you Julia!
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 828 Pts   -  
    @Putin
    Trollface - Wikipedia
    I have no use for trolls like you.
    Factfinder
  • PutinPutin 106 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold
    Typical, you only let people into your life to use them.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 533 Pts   -  
    @Starlord616 Just to get it all out why dont you do a topic on Is the Sky Blue or Is Water Wet. Or may be you could do one on Is the Pope Catholic or Was Hitler Bad. These are all really highly debatable topics and we all need to know the truth and they all offer the chance to do real in depth analizing and stretching every ones intellect and get them to do hours of insiteful research. Wow I just cant wait to see what the findings of this topic are going to be because it has never been done before and wow it is far to intelligent for me to even try this one. gee I just cant wait for the zillions of intelligent posts.