Are Covid vaccines safe? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

DebateIsland Referral Program: Get a Free Month of DebateIsland Diamond Premium Membership ($4.99 Value) Per Each New User That You Refer!

Are Covid vaccines safe?

Debate Information

Not one independent study says so, only the NHS and WHO people.
NomenclatureDeeZeusAres42TreeManLuigi7255

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 4919 Pts   -  
    Guess I should plant a ballistic garden this spring then.
    ZeusAres42TreeMan
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • anarchist100anarchist100 491 Pts   -   edited March 19
    @Happy_Killbot
    Plant a garden but remember you'll need a wall to protect it from the zombies, also from 5G which kills plants.
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 4919 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100 ;

I was making a joke about a particular videogame with a ridiculous premise.
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.

• I had my covid vaccine recently. Wasn't bad at all. I was just unconscious for about 48 hours but it was all good. ;)
    DeeTreeMan

• Are Covid vaccine safe?

Nah, all the scientists across the globe are all dumb and have no idea what they're talking about. Satire!
    DeeOakTownATreeMan

• Are Covid vaccine safe?

Nah, all the scientists across the globe are all d-u-m-b and have no idea what they're talking about. Satire!
    AlofRI

• anarchist100anarchist100 491 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42
    How do you know that they care whether you get sick or not?

• Is this one of those debates where you are currently on LSD?
    Dee

• NomenclatureNomenclature 605 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

They are a lot safer than Covid.
    DeeAlofRIOakTownAZeusAres42Starlord616

• Is this one of those debates where you are currently on LSD?

I guess I was right haha.
    Dee

• Not one independent study says so, only the NHS and WHO people.
    It all depends on where they stick the needle... :)
    OakTownAZeusAres42Debater123KhasimAmedu
  • DeeDee 3940 Pts   -  

Are Covid vaccine safe?

Not one independent study says so, only the NHS and WHO people..........Translation from Anarchist speak to English ......

Anarchist believes the  Covid vaccines are unsafe because David Icke says so and we all know this must be right because Icke  believes the world leaders are Lizards 

AlofRIZeusAres42Starlord616
  • DeeDee 3940 Pts   -   edited March 20
    @anarchist100

How do you know that they care whether you get sick or not?

But what are you worried about you don’t care if you get sick you said you’re anti mask, right?

Also why do you claim to care when you openly admitted you shouldn’t have to wear a mask ?
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1390 Pts   -  
    Had my second shot Thursday. I'm still here. Would I be if I had covid?? At my age, doubtful. I see a LOT of negative crap about vaccines, I'll tell you what, I have FAR more confidence in vaccines than prayer. JMO.
    OakTownAZeusAres42
  • anarchist100anarchist100 491 Pts   -   edited March 21
    @Dee
    PLEASE LISTEN, The vaccine company's can not be sued if a person dies from getting the vaccine! Americans Can't Sue Pfizer, Moderna In Case of Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects, Here's Why (yahoo.com) Without the threat of being sued the company has no obligation to ensure that the vaccines are safe, or even if they work! The ability to sue someone is a very important aspect of American society because it's the thing preventing company's from killing people!
  • anarchist100anarchist100 491 Pts   -   edited March 21
    @Dee
    Not all anarchist, just me.

• Vaccines are safe but I'm not sure you are safe. :P

• anarchist100anarchist100 491 Pts   -   edited April 10
  • DeeDee 3940 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

PLEASE LISTEN, The vaccine company's can not be sued if a person dies from getting the vaccine! Americans Can't Sue Pfizer, Moderna In Case of Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects, Here's Why (yahoo.com)
     Without the threat of being sued the company has no obligation to ensure that the vaccines are safe, or even if they work!

But the vaccines do work you i-diot millions worldwide can verify this 

The ability to sue someone is a very important aspect of American society because it's the thing preventing company's from killing people!

Stop saying ridiculous things why would a company make vaccines to kill people ? 

We are in exceptional times governments insisted the big companies released  vaccines a lot quicker than normally on account of the times we are in , tell me how many people have died of the vaccine so far? 
    NomenclatureZeusAres42
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 605 Pts   -   edited April 11
    @anarchist100
    PLEASE LISTEN, The vaccine company's can not be sued if a person dies from getting the vaccine! Americans Can't Sue Pfizer, Moderna In Case of Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects, Here's Why (yahoo.com) Without the threat of being sued the company has no obligation to ensure that the vaccines are safe, or even if they work! 

Obligation isn't the only factor which would persuade these companies to make a safe, reliable vaccine. If they produced an ineffective vaccine, or a vaccine which killed people, they would almost certainly be going out of business in the near future.

The point I think you are missing here is that, without immunity, these companies would not produce a reliable vaccine in the timeframe required, precisely because they would be too worried about future lawsuits. They would take years testing it to protect themselves from that outcome, and that does nothing to help the situation the world is in right now.

• Is the Covid vaccine safe?
    No, but the Covid vaccine is being issued to the public in the same way in which guns are consitutional insured to be private property, as vaccination is the best way to assemble a united state which aids those who are working in the area of medicine and emergency care. 

An Exsecutive order stands that the vaccine companies cannot be sued, Exsecutive orders themselves can be struck down in court or just simply not obeyed by their gross negligence. In the case of high-risk Covid-19 being a death sentence for people in stages of possible terminal illness with weekend immune systems, or who are working in certain high-risk groups including those who take care of people in that position, the risks are different from those people who are shut-in and need little if any contact with others.

• TreeManTreeMan 190 Pts   -  

I had my covid vaccine recently. Wasn't bad at all. I was just unconscious for about 48 hours but it was all good. ;)
    I would still take the vaccine, even if it makes me unconscious for 2 days.
    Plus, aren’t doctors and nurses NOT HIRED BY THE GOVERNMENT independent? They all support the vaccine.
    ZeusAres42
    Fine then. You can believe the covid vaccine isn’t safe, and not take it, but then you can’t ever go the the doctor’s or the pharmacy, because apparently their all wrong. @anarchist100
    ZeusAres42
    Plus, you need to decide on which one of these you support: the vaccine was made during trump’s presidency, making him good, or the vaccine is extremely u safe. You can’t have both of them, else you’ll be left with; the extremely dangerous vaccine was made during trump’s presidency! 
  • anarchist100anarchist100 491 Pts   -   edited April 29
    @TreeMan
    What if I don't want to choose any? In life you don't always have to choose between two things, unlike partisan politics.
    Sorry, I was referring to Trump supporters in general. @anarchist100
  • anarchist100anarchist100 491 Pts   -   edited April 30
    @TreeMan
    But I'm not a Trump supporter.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2017 Pts   -   edited May 2

Yes, Doctors and Nurses of the Private/Independent sector also support the Covid vaccines. As for my remark about being unconscious that was a joke.

TreeMan

• In fact, here is a list of info from some of the big Independent/private health care companies in the UK as well as from International companies:
    As you can see all these are funded independently from the government either from employers or directly from customers themselves. And you will also note they also all agree with the safety and effectiveness of the covid vaccines currently being rolled out.

In one or more of them, you will also find facts separated from some covid myths that originated on social media. This also concurs with several credible fact-checking sites such as UK's Full Fact, USA's Snopes, and more.

• So, I afraid your wrong about no independent organizations saying that Covid is safe. In fact, they all say it's safe.

• anarchist100anarchist100 491 Pts   -   edited May 2
    @ZeusAres42
    I meant organizations independent from both governments and the vaccine companies. Can you find me a study claiming the vaccine is safe that has zero funding from any company or government?

• Are you blind? I just did. I will repeat for you again though.

In fact, here is a list of info from some of the big Independent/private health care companies in the UK as well as from International companies:
    As you can see all these are funded independently from the government either from employers or directly from customers themselves. And you will also note they also all agree with the safety and effectiveness of the covid vaccines currently being rolled out.

In one or more of them, you will also find facts separated from some covid myths that originated on social media. This also concurs with several credible fact-checking sites such as UK's Full Fact, USA's Snopes, and more.

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2017 Pts   -   edited May 2
    You should also note that these are big companies with a big reputation to uphold. It really is not in their favor to give out false info to their clients @anarchist100. That would result in them being sued, a damaged rep, and serious financial repercussions.

• anarchist100anarchist100 491 Pts   -   edited May 3

• What has a post going back last year got to do with anything? You said there were no independent organizations that state that covid vaccines are safe. I just gave you a list of several independent organizations that do state it.

• It appears you failed to notice that you can also get this from your very own link: https://www.cvdvaccine-us.com/recipients. Your link gives you info here.

BTW, a lot of people have read this and have misrepresented it either deliberately or unintentionally. Make sure you understand what you are reading.

Are you blind? I just did. I will repeat for you again though.

In fact, here is a list of info from some of the big Independent/private health care companies in the UK as well as from International companies:

I make a whoopsy and posted before reading.