Why are only humans privileged with a god and not animals? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

DebateIsland Referral Program: Get a Free Month of DebateIsland Diamond Premium Membership ($4.99 Value) Per Each New User That You Refer!

Why are only humans privileged with a god and not animals?

Debate Information

The controversy between science and god is bleach. The suggestion as to why an animal would have no right to a god no matter in what mental capacity can devastate an entire community. my only translation as catholic raised to the definition of a god means god is no deity or human with super powers. God was portrayed as an emblem of a difficult practice used in a way for humans to easily relate to and adhere results through the wisdom of knowledge. In my honest opinion I recommend any males who have ever wore a pair of flip flops in public to immediately consider getting q vasectomy no jk. In my honest opinion I recommend anybody who hasn’t private messaged me asking me how to be cool in life then you should get banned like me. No jk but really anybody who worships a god is actually worshipping the wonders of the unknown.

To be brief, every civilization in the world throughout history have all shown to share the exact same principle behind their religious belief. It’s this same principle that emphasizes the foundation that lays out the religious exploitation of gods to fill in the blanks making it easier for humans to comprehend. Why religion has lasted so long is due to this same principle. It’s because it works. But not because of a god. God is always singular meaning there is no one exact deity defining this definations. God is universal and originally god means universe.

When christians or any religion prays they all pronounce vowels that create sounds that create frequency in which that frequency resonating can vibrate into positive things for the person. When people privately pray god is singular.What people are truely praying towards is themselves and the universe. When people praynd comes true it wasnot godwho wills it. It has and alwayswill be the individual using prayer to substantiate what he wants god to do for him in good faith actually believing it making it come true all by himself. No god involved.

I suggest everyone leavesthe god discussion alone for good now because it is not a discussion with any end. Leave it as is because it will never get anywhere it will always remain unknown because thats the only way god will ever workfor the human world

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• mickygmickyg 335 Pts   -  
    CHRISTIANS SAY DOGS DON'T HAVE SOULS.
    THE bible says humans get souls with the first breath...
    so a miscarried fetus is no different than a dog....
    GnosticChristian
  • bjinthirtybjinthirty 57 Pts   -  
    mickyg said:
    CHRISTIANS SAY DOGS DON'T HAVE SOULS.
    THE bible says humans get souls with the first breath...
    so a miscarried fetus is no different than a dog....

You killed a fetus is what ur saying...
    actually my wife had a miscarriage
    a soul less clump of cells

also what is this soul and where did it come from and do?

xlJ_dolphin_473
    the better question is

if death is swift and painless with no memory of it when ur gone. Then how do we know were not all already dead?
    pretty sure death is painful......
    mickyg said:
    when ur alive but when u pass then there is no more memory or pain. so how would u know ur dead?
    GnosticChristian
  • DeeDee 3865 Pts   -  
    @bjinthirty

Then how do we know were not all already dead?

Well in your case you’re right as your brain is definitely dead 

PlaffelvohfenAlofRIGnosticChristian
  • DeeDee 3865 Pts   -   edited March 24
    @bjinthirty

Then how do we know were not all already dead?

Well in your case you’re right as your brain is definitely , deceased, defunct , passed away , no more ......you get the picture ......

• DeeDee 3865 Pts   -   edited March 24
    The controversy between science and god is bleach

There’s me thinking it was ice cream 
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 569 Pts   -  
    @bjinthirty

Why are humans only priveledged with a god and not animals.

Human egocentrism. Modern science is debunking all the barriers we believed existed between humans and the animal kingdom. Animals use tools, language, form complex social relationships and some even recognise their own reflection in mirrors.

• AlofRIAlofRI 1361 Pts   -  
    Is it a privilege to carry a crutch? I don't think so. It's a "helping hand" when you need it. That's what a god is to those who need it whether it's Jehova, Jesus, Allah, or Donald Trump (Who seems to be a god to much of the RW, Congress, and Senate). In each of those cases, they are an "imaginary entity". Animals have just as much "god privilege" as humans ... with the possible exception of the child-god, Donald Trump Jr ... NO "privileges" from THAT god-in-waiting, even for the endangered ones that need it, and that includes humans.
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 569 Pts   -  
    @bjinthirty

To be brief, every civilization in the world throughout history have all shown to share the exact same principle behind their religious belief. 

That principle being: "Oh noes! I can't explain it. My brain doesn't like that. How about I just make something up?"

@bjinthirty

To be brief, every civilization in the world throughout history have all shown to share the exact same principle behind their religious belief. 

That principle being: "Oh noes! I can't explain it. My brain doesn't like that. How about I just make something up?"

You sound like Donny from the Wild Thornberry’s.
  • JGXdebatePROJGXdebatePRO 357 Pts   -  
    It's because religion is an easy get-out-of-thinking-free card, you just call upon a bearded omnipotent deity and retreat to the shell of the little book of nonsense
    GnosticChristian
    "A defense with no holes doesn't exist" - Wakatoshi Ushijima
  • ProlifeInformerProlifeInformer 19 Pts   -  
    @bjinthirty I don't care what other people think, I love animals, and believe they are souls, that occupy, boddies, and rights.

anarchist100GnosticChristian
  • GnosticChristianGnosticChristian 189 Pts   -  
    mickyg said:
    when ur alive but when u pass then there is no more memory or pain. so how would u know ur dead?
    This seems like a lie 

How can you know, --- as a fact, --- what goes on after death?

Regards
    DL

• GnosticChristianGnosticChristian 189 Pts   -  
    @bjinthirty

What makes you think that the so called lower animals do not have an ideal example of what they should be, just as we have?

We call that ideal a god, while lower animals seem brighter than us as they know that their ideal is one of them.

It seem that the religious are not bright enough to know that our gods should be people.

They, like you, have listened to lying preachers for too long.

Regards
    DL
  • TrueLoveTrueLove 135 Pts   -   edited April 14
    Animals don't detour from the natural, the natural way in which they were made.  They don't know good from evil as humans do.  They don't mate with the opposite sex, they do by nature what their instincts are programmed to do.

Oh how I love the Word of God!