frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

are the sayings "White Pride" or "White Power" racist?

Debate Information

I don't think so, let me clarify I do not agree with "White Power" or "White Pride", I really don't think race is relevant, but I don't don't think it's racist for a white person to be proud of their race. No one says it is racist to say "Black Power" or "Black Pride" so why is it racist feel the same way about your whiteness? Are black people great and white people are demons now? That's VERY racist! And the people who advocate for this "White Shamming" (The deeply racist folks) should consider that black people would have done the same thing (slavery, apartheid, ect) roles had been reversed, so there is nothing wrong with being white, if you want to shame someone shame humans, because it's human nature that's to blame, not "White Nature" If I see someone saying "White Pride" I don't agree with them but it really doesn't seem racist to me. in short the reason you can say "Black Pride" but not "White Pride" is because of these deeply racist "White Shamers" who claim that whiteness itself is the very essence of the oppression of black people.
George_Horse

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments