Democrats spent four years lying about Trump putting kids in cages! Look at what they have created! - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

DebateIsland Referral Program: Get a Free Month of DebateIsland Diamond Premium Membership ($4.99 Value) Per Each New User That You Refer!

Democrats spent four years lying about Trump putting kids in cages! Look at what they have created!

Debate Information

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-border-facilities-migrants-cant-social-distance

Biden put a stop to all the great successes Trump was having with border policies, security walls, etc.
He sent the message to the world to send their children to our nation, and we would not send them back. It is a literal crisis on the border thanks to these corrupt Democrats. These illegals are wearing Joe Biden tee shirts!
The Democrat Party would watch our nation go bankrupt, playing welfare to the world, all to garner future illegal votes with no voter ID's required.

Why do you think they are trying to change our election laws, making permanent the non requested mail in ballot fiasco, reduced restrictions on voter ID, etc.
If you can't see what they are doing, then you should not even be voting. That kind of stupity is clinical.

Look at those record numbers of kids inside glass cages! NO SOCIAL DISTANCING! Sleeping on the floor with tin foil sheets. Is this what Democrats call compassion for children? They reufse to call this a crisis, and Kamala Harris refuses to even go there.

They are planning on giving them educations with in person Teachers, while our schools are STILL closed!
You can't make this stuff up, and YOU voted for these lunatics!
CYDdhartaDebater123NomenclatureTreeMan

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• NomenclatureNomenclature 569 Pts   -   edited March 31
    @We_are_accountable

Democrats spent four years lying about Trump putting kids in cages!

No they didn't. Photographs were taken. He didn't even deny it. His counter-argument was that Obama had built the cages! As if that somehow meant Trump was morally obliged to fill them with children.

Biden put a stop to all the great successes Trump was having with border policies, security walls, etc.

You mean he pulled America back from the brink of international isolationism not seen since 1930s Germany?

It is astonishing that you can praise Trump's "border policies" in the first place given that he let Covid-19 come through the borders and now over half a million Americans are dead. If that's your interpretation of good border policy it's probably no wonder you're a Trump voter.

DeexlJ_dolphin_473TreeManCYDdhartaDebater123We_are_accountableSkepticalOne
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 569 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

You can't make this stuff up

Clearly you can, can't you?

DeeTreeManCYDdhartaDebater123We_are_accountable
  • DeeDee 3865 Pts   -  
    These illegals are wearing Joe Biden tee shirts!

Ya gotta love Joe ......

NomenclatureTreeManDebater123
  • @Nomenclature
    It is astonishing that you can praise Trump's "border policies" in the first place given that he let Covid-19 come through the borders and now over half a million Americans are dead. If that's your interpretation of good border policy it's probably no wonder you're a Trump voter.
    Right? With all these Covid -19 issues I really have to dig to find information on the Ebola cases in the United states.
  • TreeManTreeMan 172 Pts   -  
    For once maybe stop using Fox News as a source. It lies about everything and waters down all the wrongdoings of republicans. Try NBC or CNN as more unbiased sources. @We_are_accountable
    Debater123all4acttWe_are_accountableZeusAres42
  • all4acttall4actt 220 Pts   -  
    @TreeMan

Sorry I had to laugh.  Do you seriously think CNN & NBC are unbiased and speak only to the truth?
    anarchist100Debater123We_are_accountable
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 1116 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature

LOL, you are the poster child for fake news.

Ignore
    @TreeMan

LOL< you just explained why you are so lost. You actually watch the biggest biased partisan TV networks on TV. Try watching what Fox news just showed you!

That video shows the facts of the situation! You will listen to CNN and other Democrat supporters spew pure lies and you soak it right up. Did you see the video? Those videos do not make it to CNN! You are so lost it is truly pathetic.

Kamala Harris refuses to even go to the border. They know what is going on and love it. FUTURE VOTES FOR DEMOCRATS!
  • anarchist100anarchist100 447 Pts   -   edited April 1
    @TreeMan
    CNN is not a reliable source, They do for the Democrats what you accuse FOX of doing for the Republicans.
    We_are_accountableNomenclatureDebater123
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1495 Pts   -  
    Dee said:
    These illegals are wearing Joe Biden tee shirts!

Ya gotta love Joe ......

...unless you're an American citizen.
    Debater123We_are_accountable
    @anarchist100

CNN is not a reliable source, They do for the Democrats what you accuse FOX of doing for the Republicans.
    Not true. CNN does have a Democrat bias, but it doesn't actively distort facts like Fox. See:-

News reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cnn/

We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/

xlJ_dolphin_473We_are_accountableCYDdharta
  • DeeDee 3865 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta

...unless you're an American citizen

You mean like the record breaking 81 million citizens who voted for Biden .....when are you ever going to stop crying or will you ever?

NomenclaturexlJ_dolphin_473We_are_accountableCYDdhartaDebater123
  • Debater123Debater123 500 Pts   -  
    @Nomenclature
    Both have mixed factual reporting, and very similar bias, CNN is as biased to the left as Fox is to the right, I don't get what your point is since your own sources disagree that CNN is a more reliable news source.

@TreeMan

Can you see what you and the Left always does? You regurgitated the same old Leftwing response of how Fox news is biased towards Republicans, and in doing so totally ignoring the FACTS OF THE VIDEO presented to you.

Those kids in cages ARE REAL! How did Fox news distort the facts of what you can see with your own eyes?

How about just once in your extreme Leftwing biased world, admit when your side wallows in hypocrisy and double standards. By your knee jerk reaction to any Fox news story, you try to distract from the actual evidence of what Democrat policies have created.

I can't debate denial. I have better things to do. It matters not where the evidence comes from if it is true!
    @Debater123

Both have mixed factual reporting, and very similar bias

Laughable. Fox News is not news. It's political propaganda mixed with a healthy dose of conspiratorial far right nonsense.

CNN is as biased to the left as Fox is to the right

You are quite literally so indoctrinated with right wing propaganda that you don't understand what the left is, or why CNN isn't on it. Liberal capitalism is not the left.

DeeWe_are_accountableCYDdhartaDebater123
  • Debater123Debater123 500 Pts   -   edited April 1
    @Nomenclature
    1: Your response here was completely irrelevant, I don't care what you think of fox news, I can believe the same of CNN, and that still doesn't change the fact that they have similar biases and they both have mixed factual reporting.

2: You have no clue what I meant, correct?
    In your media bias source, the left essentially means the democratic party, and the right means the republican party.
    I suppose you should also admit that you cited right-wing propaganda in this debate as well?
    We_are_accountable
    @Nomenclature

Wow, I'm listening to the poster child for low end voters brainwashed by Leftwing media. It truly is embarrassing seeing how blind people can be.

ignore
    Nomenclature
    Dee said:
    @CYDdharta

...unless you're an American citizen

You mean like the record breaking 81 million citizens who voted for Biden .....when are you ever going to stop crying or will you ever?
    When are you ever going to realize 81 million citizens didn't vote for #DementiaJoe?

We_are_accountableall4actt
    @anarchist100

Not true. CNN does have a Democrat bias, but it doesn't actively distort facts like Fox. See:-

News reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks.

We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.

MediaBiasFactCheck?!?  You mean Dave Van Zandt's opinion web site about media bias?
    anarchist100
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 569 Pts   -   edited April 1
    @Debater123

Your response here was completely irrelevant

Oh, it's "irrelevant" that you don't understand the difference between centre right capitalism and the left wing? Yikes.  :#

I don't care what you think of fox news

So why are you replying?

I can believe the same of CNN

So your beliefs are relevant, but mine aren't? Yikes. :# That's a bit hypocritical, isn't it? Do you work for these double standards, or are they a natural weapon in the armoury of wingnuts?

and that still doesn't change the fact that they have similar biases

Are you able to read plain English buddy? I said that CNN has a Democratic bias two hours ago. I also said that it doesn't generally distort facts and spread conspiracy theories like Fox does. I also included a link which supports that.

You have no clue what I meant, correct?

Make a note to yourself. When you are wrong about something, it doesn't mean the other guy doesn't understand. It means you are wrong.

In your media bias source, the left essentially means the democratic party

You made no reference to any source. You simply said CNN was biased to the left.

We_are_accountableDebater123
    @We_are_accountable

Wow, I'm listening to the poster child for low end voters brainwashed by Leftwing media. 

Absolutely hilarious. The idea that the media is on the left was thoroughly debunked by Noam Chomsky and Ed Herman 33 years ago when they published Manufacturing Consent.

The sheer irony of being told I am brainwashed by someone who actually is brainwashed is too much for my brain to manage. I need a coffee.

We_are_accountable
  • DeeDee 3865 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta

When are you ever going to realize 81 million citizens didn't vote for #DementiaJoe?

Facts don’t care about your b-utt hurt ......

We_are_accountable
    @CYDdharta

MediaBiasFactCheck?!?  You mean Dave Van Zandt's opinion web site about media bias?

Oh, is the media bias website biased against you as well? Lmfao!!!

Pass the tinfoil Jim. We've got a live one!!

We_are_accountable
    Dee said:
    @CYDdharta

Facts don’t care about your b-utt hurt ......

Likewise

We_are_accountable

Oh, is the media bias website biased against you as well? Lmfao!!!

Pass the tinfoil Jim. We've got a live one!!

Don't know, as I really don't care about one person's opinion of media bias.
  • DeeDee 3865 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta

Likewise

Hahahahaha .....,Trump lost Biden won you’re the one suffering b-utt hurt not I ......
  • anarchist100anarchist100 447 Pts   -   edited April 1
    @Nomenclature
    Well if you believe the government narrative, than CNN is very truthful.
    Dee said:
    @CYDdharta

Likewise

Hahahahaha .....,Trump lost Biden won you’re the one suffering b-utt hurt not I ......

Pres. Trump was gracious enough to concede a fraudulent election for the sake of the country.  You're as demented as your idol, #DementiaJoe.
    We_are_accountable
  • DeeDee 3865 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta

Pres. Trump was gracious enough to concede a fraudulent election for the sake of the country. 

“Gracious “bwahahahahahahaha 

You're as demented as your idol 

As demented as Trump “ I won’t the election “ hahahahahahaha      Seriously buddy you’re wailing for months , the world record is four months for crying non stop ......you’re getting there .....wail , sob , wail ......

We_are_accountable
    @Nomenclature
    1: That's irrelevant, it wasn't even what I was talking about, nor what you were talking about.

2: I was letting you know why what you said was irrelevant and didn't respond at all to what I said.

3: I never said that my beliefs are relevant, I never even said that I believe that, I simply said that I can say that and it is just as valid of an opinion as yours.

4: Your link specifically said they were equal in terms of factual reporting, here are two screenshots to prove my point:

5: The source I was referring to was implied to be the ones you sent on Fox News and CNN, going by your logic as well, you must also believe that your own source must be right-wing propaganda because they called CNN on the left, correct?
    @Debater123

That's irrelevant, it wasn't even what I was talking about, nor what you were talking about.
    For the second time, no, it is not irrelevant that you keep referring to a centre right party as "the left". 
    I was letting you know why what you said was irrelevant and didn't respond at all to what I said
    Both self-evidently false. You do not determine what is or is not relevant to a discussion, and if I hadn't responded then you wouldn't have replied back, would you?
    Your link specifically said they were equal in terms of factual reporting
    The link said no such thing and your screenshots show a comparison of political bias, not a comparison of factual reporting. Learn to understand what you read.

Borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.

Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks.

Borderline questionable and/or questionable are lower ratings for factual reporting than Mixed. Questionable is the lowest rating offered by the site for factual reporting.

Additionally, there is no mention of CNN spreading conspiracy theories.
    Debater123
    Dee said:
    @CYDdharta

Pres. Trump was gracious enough to concede a fraudulent election for the sake of the country. 

“Gracious “bwahahahahahahaha 

You're as demented as your idol 

As demented as Trump “ I won’t the election “ hahahahahahaha      Seriously buddy you’re wailing for months , the world record is four months for crying non stop ......you’re getting there .....wail , sob , wail ......

...and here you are once again proving the left can't meme, and projection is the left's favorite tool.  That's a crappy attempt at stealing an already established meme.

Debater123

Additionally, there is no mention of CNN spreading conspiracy theories.

Great example of why van Zandt's opinions on media biases can't be trusted.  For the last four years, CNN reported nothing but conspiracy theories; from the Russia collusion hoax through both fraud impeachments.
    Nomenclature
  • LiamThePersonLiamThePerson 572 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta CNN does tend to not spread conspiracy theories, as they tend to feel content with stretching the truth in their favor. 
    @CYDdharta CNN does tend to not spread conspiracy theories, as they tend to feel content with stretching the truth in their favor. 

The whole Russia collusion hoax was a conspiracy theory.
    Nomenclature
  • LiamThePersonLiamThePerson 572 Pts   -  
    @CYDdharta Conspiracy and theory are not meant to be taken apart in the phrase conspiracy theory. Sure, there was a theory of a conspiracy, but they didn't claim specifically they had proof Donald trump was working with the Russians. Because I don't watch a lot of biased media, I may be wrong about this.
  • smoothiesmoothie 418 Pts   -  
    Lol, most mainstream politicians would love to put some kids in cages, its almost an American Ideal at this point.
    why so serious?
    @CYDdharta Conspiracy and theory are not meant to be taken apart in the phrase conspiracy theory. Sure, there was a theory of a conspiracy, but they didn't claim specifically they had proof Donald trump was working with the Russians. Because I don't watch a lot of biased media, I may be wrong about this.
    You are wrong about that.  Schiff and Nadler were on CNN all the time.

NADLER: Well, the fact that -- the fact that Manafort and Trump Jr met with Russian agents who told them that they wanted to give them dirt on Hillary as part of the Russian government's attempt to help them and that they said fine. It's clear that the campaign colluded. And there's a lot of evidence of that.

REP. ADAM SCHIFF, (D-CA), CHAIRMAN, HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE: You can see evidence in plain sight on the issue of collusion, pretty compelling evidence.

REP. MAXINE WATERS, (D), CALIFORNIA: Here you have a president, who I can tell you and guarantee you, is in collusion with the Russians to undermine our democracy.

• DeeDee 3865 Pts   -   edited April 2
    @CYDdharta

HAHAHAHAHA tell me buddy when are you going to stop whining ?

You're following me around for months now whining about Trump getting his 
    a-ss canned ,suck it up and toe the line you're dancing to Joe's tune now like a good American citizen 

You’re a “a Trump” buddy .......

Nomenclature
  • Debater123Debater123 500 Pts   -   edited April 2
    @Nomenclature
    1: Reason why it was irrelevant:
    Here is what I said:
    1: Your response here was completely irrelevant, I don't care what you think of fox news, I can believe the same of CNN, and that still doesn't change the fact that they have similar biases and they both have mixed factual reporting.
    And your response was:

Oh, it's "irrelevant" that you don't understand the difference between centre right capitalism and the left wing? Yikes.  
    I don't care what you think of fox news

So why are you replying?
    I can believe the same of CNN

So your beliefs are relevant, but mine aren't? Yikes.  That's a bit hypocritical, isn't it? Do you work for these double standards, or are they a natural weapon in the armoury of wingnuts?
    and that still doesn't change the fact that they have similar biases

Are you able to read plain English buddy? I said that CNN has a Democratic bias two hours ago. I also said that it doesn't generally distort facts and spread conspiracy theories as Fox does. I also included a link that supports that.
    You openly attempted to drive the conversation to something away from whether or not they are more factual, but into this, most of what you said was ridiculous and was in no way related to what I said.

2: Yes, the link did say that my screenshots showed a comparison of factual reporting, just below the paragraph where it discusses what left bias or right bias means, it also stated the factual reporting of each network, which was both MIXED.
    Nomenclature
  • NomenclatureNomenclature 569 Pts   -   edited April 2
    @Debater123

Either you cannot read English or you are simply delusional. You wrote:-
    CNN is as biased to the left as Fox is to the right

I replied:-

You are quite literally so indoctrinated with right wing propaganda that you don't understand what the left is, or why CNN isn't on it. Liberal capitalism is not the left.

Then you wrote:-

As stated, you do not have the authority to decide what is or is not relevant to a discussion.

Dee
    @Debater123
     Yes, the link did say that my screenshots showed a comparison of factual reporting

Absolutely everything you write is false.
    Dee
    @CYDdharta

Great example of why van Zandt's opinions on media biases can't be trusted.
    What an absolute joke. No, "Van Zandt" is not the only contributor who works on the website and no, rightfully pointing out that Fox spreads conspiracy theories is not a "great example" that the website cannot be trusted. What is actually wrong with you? This website thinks my source is biased therefore this website is biased? What a joke.
    CYDdharta
    @CYDdharta

The whole Russia collusion hoax was a conspiracy theory
    Laughable. 

The redacted Mueller Report documents a series of activities that show strong evidence of collusion. Or, more precisely, it provides significant evidence that Trump Campaign associates coordinated with, cooperated with, encouraged, or gave support to the Russia/WikiLeaks election interference activities. 

https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/guide-to-the-mueller-reports-findings-on-collusion/

Senate Report Finds Evidence Of Russia's 2016 Election Interference

https://www.rferl.org/a/trump-denies-collusion-after-senate-report-finds-evidence-of-russia-s-2016-election-interference/30791301.html

CYDdhartaDee
    @Nomenclature
    1: Yes, I then wrote that, but it wasn't in response to that specifically, it was a response to another thing you said.
    You said this:
    And I replied:
    2: You have no clue what I meant, correct?
    In your media bias source, the left essentially means the democratic party, and the right means the republican party.
    I suppose you should also admit that you cited right-wing propaganda in this debate as well?

2: 

Absolutely everything you write is false.

I can't argue with denial, have a good day.

Yes, I then wrote that

You can't very well deny it now that I've gone back and quoted it, can you?

I can't argue with denial

Good. On yer bike.

The site linked measures two things. Factual reporting and political bias. You made claims that the factual reporting of CNN and Fox are the same but then posted screenshots showing only that their relative level of political bias is the same. The site specifically says that Fox's factual reporting is "borderline questionable", with questionable being the lowest rating issued by the site for factual reporting.

Debater123
  • Debater123Debater123 500 Pts   -   edited April 2
    @Nomenclature
    1: Are you aware that your quote was out of place and not in the right context, and that you refuse to actually respond to what I said? I cannot deal with this level of dishonesty, I'm sorry, I just can't.
    As usual, you quote only snippets of what I say and put them out of context to create a malicious narrative against me, sorry buddy, but you can't fool me that easily :).

2: No, my screenshots included factual reporting comparisons as well, both were mixed, I think you need to go back and check out my screenshots, also, a genuine question: Are you dyslexic?.
    Nomenclature
     No, my screenshots included factual reporting comparisons as well, both were mixed

No, they did NOT, and you are simply LAUGHABLE. I have REPEATEDLY quoted the text comparing the two, and yet you are simply pretending this text does not exist!!!! Here it is AGAIN!!!! For the THIRD time!!!

We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks.

Pretending these two assessments are equal demonstrates a WILFUL form of DISHONESTY on your part.

Dee

What an absolute joke. No, "Van Zandt" is not the only contributor who works on the website and no, rightfully pointing out that Fox spreads conspiracy theories is not a "great example" that the website cannot be trusted. What is actually wrong with you? This website thinks my source is biased therefore this website is biased? What a joke.

The site is nothing more than van Zandt's opinion.  Nothing. is wrong with YOU????  Is English a 4th language that you don't yet understand the basics???  How do you pervert "For the last four years, CNN reported nothing but conspiracy theories; from the Russia collusion hoax through both fraud impeachments" to mean any of the garbage you posted?
    @CYDdharta

The whole Russia collusion hoax was a conspiracy theory
    Laughable. 

The redacted Mueller Report documents a series of activities that show strong evidence of collusion. Or, more precisely, it provides significant evidence that Trump Campaign associates coordinated with, cooperated with, encouraged, or gave support to the Russia/WikiLeaks election interference activities. 

https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/guide-to-the-mueller-reports-findings-on-collusion/

Senate Report Finds Evidence Of Russia's 2016 Election Interference

https://www.rferl.org/a/trump-denies-collusion-after-senate-report-finds-evidence-of-russia-s-2016-election-interference/30791301.html

Ridiculous.  

The Mueller report was crystal clear, there was NO COLLUSION.  That point was stated by Mueller over and over in the report.

NomenclatureDeeDebater123