Georgia Voting Law - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

DebateIsland Referral Program: Get a Free Month of DebateIsland Diamond Premium Membership ($4.99 Value) Per Each New User That You Refer!

Georgia Voting Law

Debate Information

The new laws in Georgia do not discriminate black voters. That's it...
Debater123AlofRI

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1495 Pts   -  
    As Gov Kemp said, the law makes it “easier to vote and harder to cheat”.
    JeffreyBlankenshipAlofRIPlaffelvohfen
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1361 Pts   -  
    All evidence PROVED, several times, that no numbers of any consequence were TRYING to cheat. His "law" is a law looking for a crime ... and none has been found! Why then would you make it much more difficult to do what no one is trying to do? Ever hear of the 1st Amendment? Voting IS FREE SPEECH or is SUPPOSED to be, and it is NOT designated to be a white-only (or conservative), "privilege"! 

And, by the way, there HAS been "cheating" found in "conservative circles", so let's take away THEIR freedom of speech as well. Why not block Georgia from voting altogether? That is if they refuse to be fair about it. Let's give DC THEIR right to vote instead. They'd love it! (and appreciate it more than a Georgian conservative does.
    CYDdhartaPlaffelvohfen
  • JeffreyBlankenshipJeffreyBlankenship 166 Pts   -  
    @AlofRI. You are crazy man. Ok maybe they did not find evidence of voter fraud ok thats fine. Everyone is still allowed to vote under this law. Tell me how voting at a polling station prevents black and hispanic voters... I'm waiting buddy. DC was created NOT A STATE. Thats irrelevant.
    Debater123
    @AlofRI. You are crazy man. Ok maybe they did not find evidence of voter fraud ok thats fine. Everyone is still allowed to vote under this law. Tell me how voting at a polling station prevents black and hispanic voters... I'm waiting buddy. DC was created NOT A STATE. Thats irrelevant.
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1495 Pts   -  
    AlofRI said:
    All evidence PROVED, several times, that no numbers of any consequence were TRYING to cheat. His "law" is a law looking for a crime ... and none has been found! Why then would you make it much more difficult to do what no one is trying to do? Ever hear of the 1st Amendment? Voting IS FREE SPEECH or is SUPPOSED to be, and it is NOT designated to be a white-only (or conservative), "privilege"! 

And, by the way, there HAS been "cheating" found in "conservative circles", so let's take away THEIR freedom of speech as well. Why not block Georgia from voting altogether? That is if they refuse to be fair about it. Let's give DC THEIR right to vote instead. They'd love it! (and appreciate it more than a Georgian conservative does.
    What are you whining about?  The law makes it easier for Georgians to vote.