frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Do You Love Espresso Coffee More Than the Regular?

Debate Information

Hi Everyone!

Although I love to drink tea and regular coffee but honestly, I like espresso coffee more than these beverages. Even many of my colleagues love to have espresso coffee on high-workload days. Probably the presence of a high amount of caffeine could be a reason for it. Indeed, I am not here going to discuss the disadvantages of caffeine here. For me, the main reason to prefer Espresso Coffee over regular is its taste and smell. By the way, what is your reason to prefer espresso over regular coffee?

On the contrary, if I talk about espresso's health benefits, it also has a strong position here. Indeed, it is good for the heart doesn't because it doesn't enhance your weight and reduces the risk of diabetes. However, I noticed it is hard to make it perfectly at home. I know about several espresso coffee makers etc., but I think we should know the trick to make it home. It would be great if any of you share your DIY idea to make espresso coffee at home. I also found a survey of the National Coffee Association in the US here which says that more than 70% of American prefer to make their coffee at home, and no doubt, I also love to make coffee at home. But I am not sure which DIY coffee-making idea and espresso coffee beans from here would be the perfect choice for it. In this regard, I have tried Gavina Old Havana Espresso, but I think the manufacturer should make it more strong. 

In this regard, I would also like to discuss the role of Espresso machines like these in improving their taste. Do you believe expensive coffee-making machines blend the coffee well or is it your skill that improves the taste of Espresso coffee? It will be great if we share our opinions on how Espresso machines with milk streamers are performing for personal and commercial purposes. 

What do you think about the best espresso coffee bean? It should be dark, semi-dark, more roasted or what. 

Let's discuss it!

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments