frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Three stars around the moon?

Debate Information

I wanted to share this with people who could help share more information on what I am clueless about but I saw.

it was around 10:00pm last night as i was hopping into my 2019 hyundai genesis the moon stood right infront of my steering wheel right above the visor. I clearly came to see the sight of our moon fully illuminated from afar. Around the moon were 3 pretty bright stars around it nobody with eyes could of missed. I stared at it for a good minute then drove away but as I drove away it has been boggling my mind. I have not seen those three stre around it before or ever since. They were not objects in our atmosphere they were clearly within the space of the moon. It could of been NASA but thats as best as i got. No way could of been any onject here on earth the objects were as distant as the moon. WHAT I SAW LOOKED LIKE THIS WITH OUT THE PARENTHESES (     :•.       ). The darker dot being the moon.

anyone know what this is? i expected the news to cover it but not even a mention

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments