Palestinian War Crimes - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

DebateIsland Referral Program: Get a Free Month of DebateIsland Diamond Premium Membership ($4.99 Value) Per Each New User That You Refer!

Palestinian War Crimes

Debate Information

Hamas has fired 4,500 rockets into Israel for the sole purpose of killing as many civilians as possible. Every one of these rockets was a war crime.  On the other side, Israel attacks military targets and sometimes kills civilians when Hamas uses them as human shields.
SwolliwDebater123PlaffelvohfenDeeJoeKerrOakTownAJeanCYDdhartaalhassan

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 4051 Pts   -   edited June 8

Israel is an apartheid state, just like South Africa once was, but apartheid can be defeated as it was in South Africa,

I’m glad to say my government is considering a boycott on Israeli goods and sanctions on such as our sympathies do not lie with Israel , I think you ought to read the long list of atrocities and human rights abuses carried by these bullies and brutes , I’m delighted they are getting a taste of their own medicine 

Go check out Amnesty internationals  long appalling list of human rights abuses and war crimes against civilians by these cowardly sc-um  b-ags

PlaffelvohfenDebater123JeanCYDdharta
  • SwolliwSwolliw 937 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold
    Hamas has fired 4,500 rockets into Israel for the sole purpose of killing as many civilians as possible. Every one of these rockets was a war crime.  On the other side, Israel attacks military targets and sometimes kills civilians when Hamas uses them as human shields.

I think we can clearly see which side of your (very biased and prejudicial) unleavened bagel is buttered.

Nevertheless, both sides have been at each other's throats since time immemorial trying to prove who has the best imaginary friend.

TreeManPlaffelvohfenOakTownAJeanCYDdharta
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 72 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Targets

@Swolliw
    Exactly what MILITARY targets has Hamas ever attacked?  Let's talk simple facts, not fantasies.
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 72 Pts   -   edited June 8
    Argument Topic: Iranistania?

@Dee
    Afraid to name your country?

Your "what about apartheid" argument avoids the issue of this debate.  What MILITARY target has Hamas ever hit?
    Jean
    @JulesKorngold

Afraid to name your country?

Oh I didn’t realise that the topic was me naming my country also you never asked me to name my country so your ridiculous remark is not relevant 

Your "what about apartheid" argument avoids the issue of this debate.  

No it doesn’t I’m against apartheid you support it 

What MILITARY target has Hamas ever hit?

I couldn’t care less what target they hit once it’s effective , whats your argument Israel only targets military positions ? LOL .....no doubt civilian kills are covered by that much loved piece of doggerel much loved by power mad tyrants .....”collateral damage “ 
    Debater123OakTownAJeanCYDdharta
  • Debater123Debater123 543 Pts   -   edited June 8
    @Dee
    Israel is an apartheid state, just like South Africa once was, but apartheid can be defeated as it was in South Africa,

How is it an apartheid state? Name one apartheid law in Isreal. I will wait.

I’m glad to say my government is considering a boycott on Israeli goods and sanctions on such as our sympathies do not lie with Israel , I think you ought to read the long list of atrocities and human rights abuses carried by these bullies and brutes

Since you believe countries should boycott other countries that defend themselves, would you support an American boycott on Irish goods if you are attacked by the United Kingdom and you then defend yourself?

I’m delighted they are getting a taste of their own medicine 

How is it a taste of their own medicine? When has Isreal shot thousands of rockets at Gaza with no provocation and the intent to only kill civilians? Isreal always targets military areas.

Go check out Amnesty internationals  long appalling list of human rights abuses and war crimes against civilians by these

You should specify some, alas you cannot as they do not exist.

cowardly sc-um  b-ags
    Your antisemitism is showing.
    PlaffelvohfenOakTownAJeanDeeCYDdharta
    @Debater123

How is it an apartheid state? Name one apartheid law in Isreal. I will wait.

Maybe if you actually checked into Human rights org or Amnesty international you might fill yet another gap in you sadly lacking education .... https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/04/27/threshold-crossed/israeli-authorities-and-crimes-apartheid-and-persecution

Since you believe countries should boycott other countries that defend themselves, would you support an American boycott on Irish goods if you are attacked by the United Kingdom and you then defend yourself?

HA , Ha Israel is merely “defending “ itself ......hilarious 

How is it a taste of their own medicine? When has Isreal shot thousands of rockets at Gaza with no provocation and the intent to only kill civilians? Isreal always targets military areas.

Stop spouting nonsense why not do a search on human rights abuses carried out by Israel ?

You should specify some, alas you cannot as they do not exist.

Of course they don’t exist to a pro Israeli scum bu-cket like you

Your antisemitism is showing.

Yes indeed the usual parting shot of the coward where you think by saying “you’re an anti semite “ you’ve made an argument your Islamaphobia is showing .......see what I did there ? 

https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/04/27/threshold-crossed/israeli-authorities-and-crimes-apartheid-and-persecution
    PlaffelvohfenDebater123OakTownACYDdharta
    Argument Topic: Debate or Leave

@Dee
    I couldn’t care less what target they hit
    If you don't care about the topic of this debate, why are you here?  Seriously, go back to chewing your toenails.
    PlaffelvohfenCYDdharta
  • Debater123Debater123 543 Pts   -  
    @Dee
    Also, please put a TL;DR of your report or at least summarize the reasons why Israel is apartheid. I'm not gonna waste my time reading that report given its length, but I assume you have read it since you posted it so putting down a summary would be no problem for you.
    HA , Ha Israel is merely “defending “ itself ......hilarious 
    Yes, it is, if it were not, it would've rejected a ceasefire and in fact would've been the first one to attack Gaza this year, and with increased strength then the retaliatory attacks this year.
    Stop spouting nonsense why not do a search on human rights abuses carried out by Israel ?
    All countries abuse their citizen's rights, that's their job, they are governments of course. But every country has also violated human rights, to give an example of this. In many towns in the United States, petty criminals(such as shoplifters) are often sent to be publicly humiliated(such as through holding signs and wearing embarrassing costumes). This is in direct violation of Article 5 of human rights. "No one shall be subjected to torture or cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment."
    Of course they don’t exist to a pro Israeli scum bu-cket like you
    If they existed they would exist to everyone, thus far you have failed to cite a single reason why Isreal is bad and supposedly wants to slaughter all civilians in Gaza. And no, I am not going to read that block of text report because I have better use of my time. Actually cite a reason why you think Isreal is apartheid, or at least give a TL;DR of the report.
    Yes indeed the usual parting shot of the coward where you think by saying “you’re an anti semite “ you’ve made an argument your Islamaphobia is showing .......see what I did there ? 
    Yes... I saw you made a strawman argument. Let me give you an analogy:
    If I were to call all Irish people 'cowardly sc-mbags', I would be anti-Irish.
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @Debater123

Also, please put a TL;DR of your report or at least summarize the reasons why Israel is apartheid. I'm not gonna waste my time reading that report given its length, but I assume you have read it since you posted it so putting down a summary would be no problem for you.

You asked a question I give you evidence you refuse to read it says it all really 

Yes, it is, if it were not, it would've rejected a ceasefire and in fact would've been the first one to attack Gaza this year, and with increased strength then the retaliatory attacks this year.

Blah , blah , blah 

All countries abuse their citizen's rights, that's their job, they are governments of course

No they don’t you love making stuff up as you go along , and it’s an attempt to justify Israeli brutality as in if everyone does it it must be ok 

But every country has also violated human rights, to give an example of this. In many towns in the United States, petty criminals(such as shoplifters) are often sent to be publicly humiliated(such as through holding signs and wearing embarrassing costumes). 

Yes the US is backward got ya 

This is in direct violation of Article 5 of human rights. "No one shall be subjected to torture or cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment."

Read above 

If they existed they would exist to everyone, thus far you have failed to cite a single reason why Isreal is bad and supposedly wants to slaughter all civilians in Gaza. And no, I am not going to read that block of text report because I have better use of my time. Actually cite a reason why you think Isreal is apartheid, or at least give a TL;DR of the report.

You asked for evidence you refuse to read it so you can go f-ck yourself 

Yes... I saw you made a strawman argument. 

No you didn’t , I saw through your Bull get over it 

Let me give you an analogy:

If I were to call all Irish people 'cowardly sc-mbags', I would be anti-Irish.

What’s wrong with being anti a nation of tyrants and cowards as in the Israelis? 

Debater123
    Argument Topic: Typical Response From A Moron

@Dee
    Blah, blah, blah 
    This was your response to a cogent point destroying one of your claims.  You're not a debater and don't belong here.  
    Jean
    @Dee
    You asked a question I give you evidence you refuse to read it says it all really 
    I actually was reading it until I realized that the report was very large. In fact, it compromises around 180 pages if pasted into a google document. Yeah, not worth my time. But I assume you read it since you posted it in this debate, so can you please summarize it?
    Blah , blah , blah 
    What a completely sophisticated and intellectual response to a valid point brought up to your argument, I see you tore my argument to shreds there.
    No they don’t you love making stuff up as you go along , and it’s an attempt to justify Israeli brutality as in if everyone does it it must be ok 
    Name one government that does not abuse their citizen's rights, I shall wait.
    Yes the US is backward got ya 
    Ireland, along with literally the rest of the world violates Article 13 of the UN.
    1. Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
    Ireland has prisons, and if you are a prisoner you are not allowed to move away from your prison at your whim, therefore violating Article 13.
    You asked for evidence you refuse to read it so you can go f-ck yourself 
    I read some of it, but again, it is 180 pages, and therefore I am not going to waste my time reading it, I have better things to do. Of course, you can put a summary of it so we can continue debating, but I doubt you will.
    What’s wrong with being anti a nation of tyrants and cowards as in the Israelis? 
    Not really sure what you mean by Tyrants, Isreal is among the freest countries in the world. https://www.cato.org/human-freedom-index/2020 You're anti-semitism is also showing, you calling is Israeli's cowards is like me to call all Indian's cowards.
    @JulesKorngold

This was your response to a cogent point destroying one of your claims.

That was my response to a party political broadcast 

You're not a debater and don't belong here.  

Says you the guy who posts up 2 debates yet never addresses questions asked of him ......oh yeah you call questions “spam”
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @Debater123

I actually was reading it until I realized that the report was very large. In fact, it compromises around 180 pages if pasted into a google document. Yeah, not worth my time. But I assume you read it since you posted it in this debate, so can you please summarize it?

No I cannot , the full report deserves reading but you’re not interested in anything that contradicts your Bull 

What a completely sophisticated and intellectual response to a valid point brought up to your argument, I see you tore my argument to shreds there.

That’s my stock response to party political broadcasts

Name one government that does not abuse their citizen's rights, I shall wait.

It’s your claim so maybe you can demonstrate how every country abuses its citizens? Also it’s nothing to do with the topic it’s another strawman

Ireland, along with literally the rest of the world violates Article 13 of the UN.
    1. Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
    Ireland has prisons, and if you are a prisoner you are not allowed to move away from your prison at your whim, therefore violating Article 13.

Hilarious , as a prisoner your punishment is imprisonment you  your lose to right to free movement as part of your punishment no human rights organization regards this as a violation of freedoms

I read some of it, but again, it is 180 pages, and therefore I am not going to waste my time reading it, I have better things to do. Of course, you can put a summary of it so we can continue debating, but I doubt you will.

You’re right I won’t why bother when you cannot even read a report ?

Not really sure what you mean by Tyrants, Isreal is among the freest countries in the world. https://www.cato.org/human-freedom-index/2020 You're anti-semitism is also showing, you calling is Israeli's cowards is like me to call all Indian's cowards.

Of course you let on you don’t know what I mean , your Islamaphobia  is showing. What do you call a military power that historically brutalises and tyrannises others ? 
    CYDdharta
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 72 Pts   -   edited June 8
    Argument Topic: Back To The Topic Of This Debate

@Dee
    What MILITARY targets has Hamas ever hit?
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

What MILITARY targets has Hamas ever hit?

How many human rights abuses has Israel committed? Do you agree with apartheid? 
    Debater123CYDdharta
    @Dee
    No I cannot , the full report deserves reading but you’re not interested in anything that contradicts your Bull 
    It seems to me that you have not even read it yourself, given your avoidance of at least giving at least one of the reasons the report gives for Israel being Apartheid.
    I'm not gonna waste my time reading 180 pages just to settle a debate with an anti-semitic mo-ron. If you want to continue this, please, give your own reasons why Isreal is apartheid, stop relying on other people's arguments like in many other debates.
    That’s my stock response to party political broadcasts
    If that is your stock response then your stock response must be to act like a 5-year-old.
    It’s your claim so maybe you can demonstrate how every country abuses its citizens? Also it’s nothing to do with the topic it’s another strawman
    You CANNOT even talk about strawman, you have committed so many in this debate. Regardless, every country abuses its citizens through taxation which is a form of property theft.
    Hilarious , as a prisoner your punishment is imprisonment you  your lose to right to free movement as part of your punishment no human rights organization regards this as a violation of freedoms
    Whether or not it is a punishment does not make it a human right, Article 13 did not state that if it is done to punish a person it is not a violation of human rights.
    You’re right I won’t why bother when you cannot even read a report ?
    You haven't either, seriously, you cannot even summarize it or list any of its points.
    Of course you let on you don’t know what I mean , your Islamaphobia  is showing.
    How am I Islamaphoic?
    What do you call a military power that historically brutalises and tyrannises others
    I would call that a dominant regional force, but Isreal has not done that, there is not one war Isreal has done that is unprovoked. All wars have been provoked or outright started by the Arabs.
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @Debater123

It seems to me that you have not even read it yourself, given your avoidance of at least giving at least one of the reasons the report gives for Israel being Apartheid.

It’s all in the report you refuse to read 

I'm not gonna waste my time reading 180 pages just to settle a debate with an anti-semitic mo-ron. 

Stop sulking and playing the victim card you du-mb fu-ck your hatred of Muslims is so you 

If you want to continue this, please, give your own reasons why Isreal is apartheid, stop relying on other people's arguments like in many other debates.

You asked for evidence you got it stop whining , I never use other people arguments you  clot you get kicked around the site by everyone as your st-upidity is exposed

If that is your stock response then your stock response must be to act like a 5-year-old.

Says the guy who thinks Trump was a “genius “ LOL

You CANNOT even talk about strawman, you have committed so many in this debate. Regardless, every country abuses its citizens through taxation which is a form of property theft.

Gibberish , you’ve made it an “art form”  your use of strawmen I’m tax free and tax is not property theft you id-iot

Whether or not it is a punishment does not make it a human right, Article 13 did not state that if it is done to punish a person it is not a violation of human rights.

Do you know what punishment means you clot? Where does your your article 13 say prison is an abuse of human rights .....I will wait?  Yet another straw man by you

You haven't either, seriously, you cannot even summarize it or list any of its points.

You big child you ask for evidence and sulk because you have to read it LOL

How am I Islamaphoic?

Really ? 

I would call that a dominant regional force, but Isreal has not done that, there is not one war Isreal has done that is unprovoked. All wars have been provoked or outright started by the Arabs.

Ah yes a dominant force what a “nice “ turn of phrase

Amnesty and human rights org disagee with your assertions on Israel being victims , maybe you should read that report you can get Cornfeds help,if you wish? 
    CYDdharta
    Argument Topic: The Primary Question Of This Debate

@Dee
    You dodge and weave around it:  What MILITARY targets has Hamas ever hit?

Don't respond with antisemitic tropes, irrelevant questions, or fantasies.

Just answer the debate question. 

• JeanJean 30 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold Given the primitive firecrackers with unreliable guidance systems used by some fighters in Blockaded Gaza, it might make more sense to ask what targets of any description have been hit in Israel.
    Debater123
  • JeanJean 30 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: plea for politeness

@JulesKorngold How would you feel if another member in good standing told you that you do not belong here?
    Debater123DeeCYDdharta
    @Dee
    It’s all in the report you refuse to read 
    Yet you also have never read it, if you did there would be no problem of putting a summary of it.
    You asked for evidence you got it stop whining , I never use other people arguments you
    You need to understand that there is a difference between reasoning and evidence, I learned this by the third grade, this is elementary school stuff. You also did use other people's arguments, that report is an example, you gave no argument of your own. You effectively just plopped down a link and not really anything else.
      clot you get kicked around the site by everyone as your st-upidity is exposed
    I actually don't, you tend to be the one getting kicked around given your ad hominem attacks, strawman, and consistent lack of reasoning and evidence. There is no doubt in my mind you are the worst debater on this site or among the worst.
    Says the guy who thinks Trump was a “genius “ LOL
    I wouldn't say he is a genius but he's rather smart. He did become US president with no previous political career after all. And he did create a huge business enterprise.
    tax is not property theft you id-iot
    Property Theft is the unconsensual taking of property from a person(s). By this definition, taxation is property theft.
    Do you know what punishment means you clot? Where does your your article 13 say prison is an abuse of human rights .....I will wait?
    It doesn't need to specify that prison is an abuse of human rights. It just has to fall under the category of whether or not it fits its description of article 13 - which it does.
    You big child you ask for evidence and sulk because you have to read it LOL
    I'm not asking for evidence, I'm asking for a summary at this point.
    Really?
    Yes really, now explain how I am Islamaphobic.
    Amnesty and human rights org disagee with your assertions on Israel being victims , maybe you should read that report you can get Cornfeds help,if you wish? 
    They shouldn't disagree as that would be an outright denial of history. History is a subject you seem sorely lacking in.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel Here you can check out all Israeli wars, and then you can tell me if Isreal started any without provocation.
  • piloteerpiloteer 1307 Pts   -   edited June 8
    @JulesKorngold

When it comes to considering open warfare in densely populated areas a war crime, neither side are relinquished of any guilt. No matter how it is sliced, both sides are engaging in open warfare in one of the most densely populated areas on earth. Neither side will ever be able to avoid being accused of that specific war crime because of where they are. The only way to avoid this scenario would be to outlaw wars in densely populated areas. However nice that sounds, it probably wouldn't stay a binding law for long, because most people would break it. 

Hamas is clearly violating international law when they indiscriminately fire rockets at civilian targets. Even Palestinian authorities readily accept that it is a violation of international law.

But when it comes to the accusation that Hamas is purposely using civilians as shields, that argument doesn't stick so well. Hamas is literally fighting in an area that is very densely populated, so it is not like they could ever avoid conducting a war in a thickly settled area. 

In my opinion, when it comes to Israeli violations of open conflict in heavily populated regions, that accusation should have an asterisk next to it because the only argument anybody has against Israel is the magnitude of their force. But that doesn't fly so easily with me because nowhere is it considered international law that a country can't use force if they need to,  even if civilians are near the target. Although a country should always do the best they can to limit civilian casualties, a country is not barred outright to inflict any civilian casualties at all. And there's no consensus on what exact percentage of civilian casualties is allowed during warfare and thus globally accepted as a viable percentage. I don't buy the argument that if Israel does anything at all to defend itself, then they are in violation of international law. They have a right to defend themselves. 

So, in my opinion, Israel has a strong B+ (is quite good) at doing what it conceivably can do to limit as many civilian casualties as possible.

In my opinion Hamas has a D (Just barely passing grade) in doing what it can to limit civilian casualties.   

As far as what international laws both these countries may, or may not have broken is a moot point in this discussion.          
    Debater123Jean
  • JeanJean 30 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Disproportionality is a crime against humanity

@piloteer It astounds me that you believe the Israelis do everything in their power to limit Palestinian casualties. You say that the argument against Israeli disproportionate punishment of the Palestinians in Gaza does not fly with you. Why is that, I wonder. You suggest that there is no international law which defines disproportionate force. This is true. We do not need a law to define the bleeding obvious. Giving the green light to the Israelis to pulverize the people of Gaza by dropping a small bomb on apartment blocks five minutes before leveling the building into rubble, is all they need to hear from American presidents and then they know they are covered to destroy hospitals, schools, children's school buses, picking off boys playing football on the beach, destroying water treatment plants, infrastructure, using one of the best equipped armies, navies, and airforces in the world to unleash war on an unarmed civilian population which is kept in a virtual concentration camp in utter poverty. It is as if the lives of Palestinian children are not of equal value as Israeli children. This is what disproportion means. I see it on my TV and I hear reports from Gaza on my radio. We are witnessing a genocide of a culture with periodic massacres that the Israelis call wars when the other side has no armed forces. Americans would call less a turkey shoot. That the accusation of disproportionality does not fly with you shocks me.
    SwolliwDebater123CYDdharta
    @JulesKorngold
    Exactly what MILITARY targets has Hamas ever attacked?  Let's talk simple facts, not fantasies.

Your so-called "simple" facts are no more than narrow-minded, blinkered, or edited facts used to convey a distorted or biased opinion and are thus worse than "fantasies".

If one were to be objective about the debate, one would mention the facts that Hamas have very little wealth and thus sophistication in arms compared with Israel who have a history of over-reacting and unleashing retaliatory fire at a disgustingly disproportionate rate. In one recent exchange, for example, 46 Palestinians (including 2 children) were killed compared with 2 Israelis.

CYDdharta
    Argument Topic: Disgusting

@Swolliw
    What's really disgusting is that you blindly support a terrorist group supplied and backed by Iran.
    DeeCYDdharta
  • JeanJean 30 Pts   -   edited June 9
    @Swolliw
    What's really disgusting is that you blindly support a terrorist group supplied and backed by Iran.

@JulesKorngold Apparently, you blindly support Israeli state terrorism supplied with almost $4,000,000,000 annually and backed by the USA at the UN Security Council
    DeeDebater123CYDdharta
    @JulesKorngold

In fact, my post (third down) clearly states, "both sides have been at each other's throats since time immemorial trying to prove who has the best imaginary friend."

I don't support anyone and neither did I say anything of the sort. I exposed your obvious bias and ignorance which is hardly being that myself, is it? Furthermore, I properly backed up my claim. You made a completely unfounded, untrue, and unqualified statement about me.

My suggestion is that you refrain from judging others by your own ignorant and prejudiced standards.

CYDdharta
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -   edited June 9
    @Debater123

Yet you also have never read it, if you did there would be no problem of putting a summary of it.

If I never read it you would be able to point out the parts I never read so can you do that ? 

Yet another strawman destroyed 

You need to understand that there is a difference between reasoning and evidence, I learned this by the third grade, this is elementary school stuff. 

I accused Israel of human rights abuses providing evidence ,so my reasoning is sound all you have is your bigotry and support of tyrants 

You also did use other people's arguments

No I didn’t yet another unfounded accusation 

that report is an example, you gave no argument of your own. 

My argument is Israel is guilty of apartheid you asked for evidence you got it and now you’re sulking why’s that?

You effectively just plopped down a link and not really anything else.

My argument is Israel is guilty of apartheid you asked for evidence you got it and now you’re sulking why’s that?

I actually don't, you tend to be the one getting kicked around given your ad hominem attacks, strawman, and consistent lack of reasoning and evidence. There is no doubt in my mind you are the worst debater on this site or among the worst.

You  actually do , you tend to be the one getting kicked around given your ad hominem attacks, strawman, and consistent lack of reasoning and evidence. There is no doubt in my mind you are the worst debater on this site or among the worst.

I wouldn't say he is a genius but he's rather smart. He did become US president with no previous political career after all. And he did create a huge business enterprise.

Rather smart by American Republican standards where you all clapped with joy when he said injecting disinfectant into people cures Covid bwhahahahahahaha or how about this”beauty” ..... During his tribute to the army, Trump said: “In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York … The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

“Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory.”

Seriously that’s your idea of smart bwhahahahaha?

Property Theft is the unconsensual taking of property from a person(s). 

Thanks for the heads up 

By this definition, taxation is property theft.

That’s like something your hero Trump would say you guys certainly breed them 

It doesn't need to specify that prison is an abuse of human rights. 

It actually does for your strawman to work 

It just has to fall under the category of whether or not it fits its description of article 13 - which it does.

It still doesn’t , you still don’t know what punishment means do you?

I'm not asking for evidence, I'm asking for a summary at this point.

Scroll down the end then you lazy du-mmy for the conclusion  or click on Amnesty internationals reports , but you are only interested in shooting your f-ool mouth off as usual 

Yes really, now explain how I am Islamaphobic.

No , you really need to explain why you support human rights abuses and apartheid

They shouldn't disagree as that would be an outright denial of history

You mean the type of revisionist history Americans learn? That’s not history it’s fabrication 

History is a subject you seem sorely lacking in.

Say a guy who thinks planes were about in the 1700 hundreds , you did say Trump was smart didn’t you 

Also I just read an old debate of yours where your opponent showed what an id-iot you were as he totally shredded your reinterpretations of historical facts and called you on it , also several others  have pointed out your piss poor grasp of history , science and geography (just for starts) let’s be brutally honest one of your friends who you think is an “ace debater” believes the world leaders are actually lizards .......says it all 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel Here you can check out all Israeli wars, and then you can tell me if Isreal started any without provocation.

Yet another straw man and red herring  , who is talking about Israeli wars?

Can you show me a list of all Palestinian wars started without provocation  .....see what I did there?

CYDdharta
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic ....Cornfeds refusual to address what I actually said 

You dodge and weave around it:  What MILITARY targets has Hamas ever hit?

I don’t you despicable li-ar I answered your question when you first asked it as in ...

I couldn’t care less what target they hit once it’s effective , whats your argument Israel only targets military positions ? LOL .....no doubt civilian kills are covered by that much loved piece of doggerel much loved by power mad tyrants .....”collateral damage “ 

Don't respond with antisemitic tropes, irrelevant questions, or fantasies.

I will respond however I wish you little bully boy , it’s not anti Semitic to state facts as in Israel’s state sanctioned system of apartheid and human rights abuses so stop hiding behind your anitsemetic cowardly charges, the last resort of the brain dead loser 

All my questions are relevant but all you do is whine and play the historical victimhood card , how long before you whine about the Holocaust I wonder?

Also human rights abuses by Israel as listed by human rights orgs and amnesty international are not fantasies you should exactly like a devout Nazi on seeing reports of the Holocaust and calling them fantasies isn’t it always the way depending on who is wielding power 

Just answer the debate question. 

I did from the start Cornfed but you didn’t like my response so resorted to lying , which sadly is so typical of you 
    CYDdharta
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -   edited June 9
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: Answer questions instead of launching personal attacks 

Can you attempt that ? I know it’s a big ask but do try 
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @Jean

He does it all the time,  I’m afraid it’s his way of avoiding defending his positions , well called my friend 
    JeanCYDdharta
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic: Cornfeds contention that Palestinians are not worthy of human rights 

Israeli authorities have deprived millions of people of their basic rights by virtue of their identity as Palestinians. These longstanding policies and systematic practices box in, dispossess, forcibly separate, marginalize, and otherwise inflict suffering on Palestinians.
    Debater123CYDdharta
    Argument Topic: Your Antisemitic Trope

@Dee
    I didn’t say that Shylock
    My ancestors had a kingdom while yours were still living in trees.  By the way you "debate", you obviously still do live in a tree.

For the umpteenth time:  Exactly what MILITARY targets has Hamas ever hit with their Iranian-supplied rockets?
    Debater123CYDdharta
    Argument Topic: Nomenclature

@Dee
    What happened to your buddy?  Did he get banned?  I wonder who reported him 32 times.  Your "Shylock" slur was number 18 for you.  I guess 32 is the magic number.  We'll see.
    Debater123
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument Topic ....Cornfeds support of apartheid and human rights abuses 

What happened to your buddy?  Did he get banned? 

I hear you got sick of your constant whining and playing the victim card 

I wonder who reported him 32 times.  

That would be you your lot are famed for squealing also sorry to disappoint you as he ain’t banned as no user banned appears on his profile 

Your "Shylock" slur was number 18 for you.  

Ahh you want to pretend you’re not Jewish now , shame is an awful thing 

I guess 32 is the magic number.  We'll see.

We will good luck with the squealing 

Debater123CYDdharta
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument topic ....Cornfeds continued support of apartheid and human rights abuses 

My ancestors had a kingdom while yours were still living in trees. 

Your ancestors were most likely flea infested ignoramuses , evolution has not changed that I see 

By the way you "debate", you obviously still do live in a tree.

You don’t debate you whine .....incessantly 

For the umpteenth time:  Exactly what MILITARY targets has Hamas ever hit with their Iranian-supplied rockets?

Answered 4 times now and also irrelevant ......anything else to to back  up your support of your people who think apartheid and human rights abuses are just fine once they’re doing it?
    CYDdharta
    Argument Topic: Nope. You didn't come close to answering it.

@Dee
    Answered 4 times now and also irrelevant
    You still are not addressing the topic of this debate:  Exactly what MILITARY targets has Hamas ever hit with their Iranian-supplied rockets?  We want locations, Mr. Debater.
    CYDdharta
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @JulesKorngold

Argument topic ......Cornfed doesn’t like my answer and is sulking because he wants another 

You still are not addressing the topic of this debate

I’ve addressed this 7 times now stop crying 

:  Exactly what MILITARY targets has Hamas ever hit with their Iranian-supplied rockets? 

Once their rocket attacks are effective I care not , I hope they fire another 5,000 

We want locations, Mr. Debater.

We ......LOL 

Do you indeed , so you make a claim but don’t know what locations they hit weird 
    CYDdharta
  • Debater123Debater123 543 Pts   -   edited June 9
    @Dee

If I never read it you would be able to point out the parts I never read so can you do that ? 

Yet another strawman destroyed 
    I don't have to point anything out, the only way you can convince me that you read it is by giving a summary, which you still fail to do.
    How did I do a strawman?

I accused Israel of human rights abuses providing evidence ,so my reasoning is sound all you have is your bigotry and support of tyrants 

But my entire point is that human rights are ridiculous and aren't even rights by the definition of the world.
    You also have no evidence, neither one of us has read the report and I'm not interested in reading 180 pages of biased cr-ap just to settle a debate with an online mo-ron. Additionally, you fail to cite a single reason why Isreal is apartheid, you say you give evidence for Isreal being apartheid, but for what reasons is that evidence for? And your reasoning is nonexistent. You are either a genuinely terrible debater or just a troll. This is a reason why I don't try to debate you since you among many others:
    A. You refuse to give reasons, evidence, or reasoning.
    B. You constantly use Ad Hominem attacks.
    C. And you strawman the opponent constantly.
    No I didn’t yet another unfounded accusation 
    Then what was that report arguing that Isreal is apartheid?
    My argument is Israel is guilty of apartheid
    What are your reasons for that?
    You  actually do , you tend to be the one getting kicked around given your ad hominem attacks, strawman, and consistent lack of reasoning and evidence. There is no doubt in my mind you are the worst debater on this site or among the worst.
    Nice tu quoque fallacy.

Rather smart by American Republican standards where you all clapped with joy when he said injecting disinfectant into people cures Covid bwhahahahahahaha or how about this”beauty” ..... During his tribute to the army, Trump said: “In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York … The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

“Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory.”Seriously that’s your idea of smart bwhahahahaha?
    He never suggested people inject bleach, he just said that he might look into if that would be effective against covid. I am not entirely sure what you mean by the other two quotes but the two are separate and are not a sign of high or low intellect.
    That’s like something your hero Trump would say you guys certainly breed them 
    Nice ad hominem insult but that isn't a refutation in any way and therefore my argument still stands while you resort to personal attacks.
    It actually does for your strawman to work 
    How? If articles specified the specific things which might count as a violation of that human right then they would last for thousands upon thousands of pages.
    The articles just set the conditions of a human right and specifying that a violation of these articles is a violation of human rights. And under the condition of article 13 sending someone to prison is a violation of that article.
    It still doesn’t , you still don’t know what punishment means do you?
    It doesn't matter if it's punishment as article 13 doesn't create a clause where such a thing is permissible if done in the name of the law.
    Scroll down the end then you lazy du-mmy for the conclusion  or click on Amnesty internationals reports , but you are only interested in shooting your f-ool mouth off as usual 
    The conclusion only says that the Jews are repressing the Arabs but they say that without any specific reasons for it in the conclusion. This just seems to me to be an empty claim with no reasons, reasoning, or evidence.
    No , you really need to explain why you support human rights abuses and apartheid
    I really couldn't care less about human rights abuses given that human rights aren't actual rights and they seem very protections. Yet again, what reasons do you have for Isreal being apartheid?
    Say a guy who thinks planes were about in the 1700 hundreds 
    When did I say that?
    Also I just read an old debate of yours where your opponent showed what an id-iot you were as he totally shredded your reinterpretations of historical facts and called you on it , also several others  have pointed out your piss poor grasp of history , science and geography (just for starts) let’s be brutally honest one of your friends who you think is an “ace debater” believes the world leaders are actually lizards .......says it all 
    How is my grasp of history piss poor, along with my knowledge of science and geography of all things? I would say I know more than you. If you want we can ask each other historical questions and test each other over discord. Would you agree to that? I also don't recall ever calling a person on this site a debater, and I believe Anarchist100 denied believing in lizard people.
    Can you show me a list of all Palestinian wars started without provocation  .....see what I did there?
    Of course, I can, in Palestine's short-lived history it has always been embroiled in war. The only war Palestine had was the Israeli war of independence where Arab groups attacked Isreal for Palestine to annex it.
    Palestine attacked Isreal without provocation and with purely imperialist, apartheid, and racial justification.
    CYDdharta
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @Debater123

I don't have to point anything out, the only way you can convince me that you read it is by giving a summary, which you still fail to do.
    How did I do a strawman?

You claim I didn’t read it so back your claims up? I also told you to jump to the conclusion 

How ? You keep constructing arguments I’m not making and not addressing the fact that you’re refusing to read what you asked for as in evidence 

But my entire point is that human rights are ridiculous and aren't even rights by the definition of the world.

Yes we know you think apartheid and human rights abuses are just fine , bet you sing for your “rights “ in the good ole US ......funny really rights are so ridiculous yet you never stop banging in about your right to bear arms , a good liar needs a good memory Du-fus 

You also have no evidence, neither one of us has read the report and I'm not interested in reading 180 pages of biased cr-ap just to settle a debate with an online mo-ron. 

Listen up you re-tard I’ve told you repeatedly to jump to the conclusion but as you just stated anything you disagree with is “biased cr-ap”

Additionally, you fail to cite a single reason why Isreal is apartheid, you say you give evidence for Isreal being apartheid, but for what reasons is that evidence for? 

All there in the conclusion but you said it’s “biased cr-ap “ showing what a du-mmy you are as you never even read it 

And your reasoning is nonexistent. You are either a genuinely terrible debater or just a troll. This is a reason why I don't try to debate you since you among many others:

Ha, Ha this from you who doesn’t even know the history of your own country and thought Europe was one big country oh and funniest of all claimed the US was being overrun by commies bwahahahahahahaha 

A. You refuse to give reasons, evidence, or reasoning.

You got a pile of evidence you refuse to read 

B. You constantly use Ad Hominem attacks.

Says you  the guy who keeps making personal attacks 

C. And you strawman the opponent constantly.

Hilarious  I call you out on your constant strawmen and you accuse me of what you do LOL

Then what was that report arguing that Isreal is apartheid?

What are you babbling about

What are your reasons for that?

Check out my report or Amnsety interntationals did you ever hear of them in Hicksville USA ?

Nice tu quoque fallacy.

Its pretty lame actually but if you must take pride in your continued usage of fallacies do go on 

He never suggested people inject bleach, he just said that he might look into if that would be effective against covid. I am not entirely sure what you mean by the other two quotes but the two are separate and are not a sign of high or low intellect

Nor did I say that mo-ron I said disinfectant but as usual you attempt to lie your way out , so do you reckon that was a good piece of advice ?

In the US thinking planes and airports were a thing in the 1700’s is sign of what ? Genius ? 

Nice ad hominem insult but that isn't a refutation in any way and therefore my argument still stands while you resort to personal attacks.

I haven’t personally attacked you stating you’re an id-iot is hard to swallow for you but a fact

How? If articles specified the specific things which might count as a violation of that human right then they would last for thousands upon thousands of pages.

What a truly typically st-upid response , are you that dense that you need a few thousand pages to explain what a human right is?

The articles just set the conditions of a human right and specifying that a violation of these articles is a violation of human rights. And under the condition of article 13 sending someone to prison is a violation of that article.

You’re starting to make anarchist look clever in comparison to you which is no mean feat

It doesn't matter if it's punishment as article 13 doesn't create a clause where such a thing is permissible if done in the name of the law.

It does matter you troll prisoners lose certain rights while imprisioned it’s called punishment over here they also lose the right to privacy

The conclusion only says that the Jews are repressing the Arabs but they say that without any specific reasons for it in the conclusion. This just seems to me to be an empty claim with no reasons, reasoning, or evidence.

Read the report then or maybe check out Amnesty did you ever hear of them? Either way you will say it’s biased cr-ap 

I really couldn't care less about human rights abuses given that human rights aren't actual rights and they seem very protections. Yet again, what reasons do you have for Isreal being apartheid?

I know you don’t you approve of them , read the report  Bet your American parents had the same attitude to blacks in the US right ? 

When did I say that?

Stop it , I brought this up months ago you like Trump actually thought planes were a thing in the 1700’s

How is my grasp of history piss poor, along with my knowledge of science and geography of all things?

Because your take on history  is biased and piss poor revisionist American history 

I would say I know more than you.

I’ve forgotten more than you know

If you want we can ask each other historical questions and test each other over some discord. 

Not necessary as you have shown us all more than enough evidence that my claims are sound 

Would you agree to that? I also don't recall ever calling a person on this site a debater, and I believe Anarchist100 denied believing in lizard people.

Nonsense , your buddy is a David Icke fan can you Google that name and see what he’s famous for?

Of course, I can, in Palestine's short-lived history it has always been embroiled in war. The only war Palestine had was the Israeli war of independence where Arab groups attacked Isreal for Palestine to annex it.
    Palestine attacked Isreal without provocation and with purely imperialist, apartheid, and racial justification.

Biased bu-ll cr-ap ......thought I would use your best argument against you 
    Debater123CYDdharta
    @Dee
    How ? You keep constructing arguments I’m not making and not addressing the fact that you’re refusing to read what you asked for as in evidence 
    That is patently false, I quote your arguments in their entirety in every one of the arguments here. You have also failed to read the report. And again, in an argument you first have to state reasons why you believe something, and then provide evidence and then reasoning with that evidence, you have not provided a single reason why Isreal is apartheid.
    Yes we know you think apartheid and human rights abuses are just fine , bet you sing for your “rights “ in the good ole US ......funny really rights are so ridiculous yet you never stop banging in about your right to bear arms , a good liar needs a good memory Du-fus 
    I never said segregation is fine, nor do I really accept human rights abuses, I just don't care since every country on earth has been abusing them and will continue to do so. It is impossible to achieve a non-abusive country.
    Why would rights be ridiculous you authoritarian?
    Listen up you re-tard I’ve told you repeatedly to jump to the conclusion but as you just stated anything you disagree with is “biased cr-ap”
    I already went to the conclusion, it gave no reasons why Isreal is apartheid and seemed like a poorly written thesis.
    Ha, Ha this from you who doesn’t even know the history of your own country and thought Europe was one big country oh and funniest of all claimed the US was being overrun by commies bwahahahahahahaha 
    Yeah, prove it. When did I say Europe was one big country? Why do you believe I don't know the history of my own country? And what is wrong with asserting that communism is rising in America? That is a problem, look no further than Antifa, and BLM(which is a Marxist movement), Millenials are loving socialism and communism.
    You got a pile of evidence you refuse to read 

Says you  the guy who keeps making personal attacks 

Hilarious  I call you out on your constant strawmen and you accuse me of what you do LOL
    Yes, you are a third of the way there, and again, I'm not gonna spend hours reading a report to settle a debate with an online user.
    Listen, you have directly insulted me a whopping 15 times, I have directly insulted you thrice.
    Now you do the calculations.
    I don't strawman, again, I am very transparent in showing what you say, and I never try to twist your words, you on the other hand do...
    Check out my report or Amnsety interntationals did you ever hear of them in Hicksville USA ?
    Stop using that report as a crutch for your entire argument, you have no ideas of your own, whenever I try to get a semblance of an argument out of you tell me to read the report which you obviously did not read either.
    If you read the report, what would be the problem of giving the reasons the report had to support that Isreal is apartheid?
    Its pretty lame actually but if you must take pride in your continued usage of fallacies do go on 
    There is no reason to believe that since I call you out on a fallacy I do many fallacies and in fact, take pride in it.
    Nor did I say that mo-ron I said disinfectant but as usual you attempt to lie your way out , so do you reckon that was a good piece of advice ?
    He was actually talking about bleach, not disinfectant, but in this context, this is semantics and still doesn't change the fact that you lied.
    I haven’t personally attacked you stating you’re an id-iot is hard to swallow for you but a fact
    How is it a fact? You have no hard data or evidence that I am an . Regardless of whether or not I am, it is still doesn't change that it is Ad Hominem.
    What a truly typically st-upid response , are you that dense that you need a few thousand pages to explain what a human right is?
    I do not need several thousand pages. That is a strawman, my point was that you would need thousands of pages to cover the many possibilities in which article 13 is broken.
    You’re starting to make anarchist look clever in comparison to you which is no mean feat
    The thing is you are actually making me look clever, so that is a bit ironic.
    It does matter you troll prisoners lose certain rights while imprisioned it’s called punishment over here they also lose the right to privacy
    It doesn't matter if it's punishment or justified, it still breaks Article 13.
    I know you don’t you approve of them , read the report  Bet your American parents had the same attitude to blacks in the US right ? 
    I don't care to read the report for reasons already listed, if you could send a TL;DR of the report that would be very much appreciated. Also, what attitude are you talking about? My parents never lived in the United States and they didn't really meet any black people where they were living so they could not have discriminated against black people.
    Stop it , I brought this up months ago you like Trump actually thought planes were a thing in the 1700’s
    This is the first time I heard of such a thing that Trump supposedly said. But Trump didn't say that. After all, you put what he said into two separate quotes. One is about the revolutionary war, the other about Airbases and planes. I would appreciate it if you gave me the speech.
    Because your take on history  is biased and piss poor revisionist American history 
    Prove it.
    I’ve forgotten more than you know
    That would actually seem accurate and be in line with what I said.
    Not necessary as you have shown us all more than enough evidence that my claims are sound 
    Where is the evidence?
    Biased bu-ll cr-ap
    How is what I said biased in any way shape or form?
     ......thought I would use your best argument against you 
    Ha, sorry about that. Although I would hardly call that my best argument here.
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -   edited June 10
    @Debater123

I cannot really listen to anymore of your constant whi-ning all because you are to fu-cking lazy to scan a report or go onto Amnesty internationals home page and just type in Israel Apartheid .....it’one of your ways of avoiding the truth of the matter as governments worldwide agree something must be done about Israel’s continued human rights abuses.

So here is a shorter piece but no doubt you will say it’s to short or “biased cr-ap “your standard replies to everything .....

Why do you have Debater in your name as you su-ck at it ?

THE UN HUMAN Rights Council 2021 decided to create an open-ended international investigation into violations surrounding the latest Gaza violence, and into “systematic” abuses in the Palestinian territories and inside Israel.

The resolution, which passed with 24 of the council’s 47 members in favour, will spur an unprecedented level of scrutiny on abuses and their “root causes” in the decades-long Middle East conflict.

Apartheid 

Several core elements of what are  called a “ a system of control" in the occupied Palestinian territories meet the definition of apartheid in international law or are similar to what prevailed under the South African apartheid regime. These features regard such things as the ID system, the pattern of Israeli settlements, separate roads for Israeli and Palestinian inhabitants, Israeli military checkpointsmarriage law, the West Bank barrier, the use of Palestinians for cheaper labour, the Palestinian West Bank exclaves, inequities in infrastructure, legal rights (e.g. "Enclave law"), and disparities of access to land and resources between Palestinians and Israeli settlers. It is argued that, like South Africa, Israel may be classified as a settler colonial society, in violation of international law.

LIST OF INTRNATIONAL LAW VIOLATIONS BY THE STATE OF ISREAL

The state of Israel has violated many international laws, including United Nations Resolutions and the Laws of War and Occupation as stated in the Fourth Geneva Convention. Below is a summary of some of those violations. Much of the fact sheet was taken from the Israeli Law Resource Center (ILRC). Related articles and laws by the ILRC are linked below.

ISRAELI OCCUPATION IS ILLEGAL:

Laws Violated: U.N. Charter, Article 2(4) & 51 (1945); Declaration on Principles of International Law Concerning Friendly Relations..., Principle 1 (1970).

Israeli Actions: It is illegal under international law to acquire land by force: Israel annexed land occupied by force during 1948 and 1967 wars (lands other than those given by the UN 1947-48 partition plan) ILRC article. Military action and occupations are legal only if they are for self-defense, or to directly benefit the native population. But studies show Israel is not just defending itself as it develops de-facto annexation with its settlements and separation barrier on occupied land, as it takes over most of the occupied territories (over 70%) and its natural resources for its own use and economic benefit, at the expense of the native population. ILRC article on why the Occupation is illegal.

ILLEGAL ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS ON OCCUPIED LAND:

Laws Violated: Geneva Conventions IV, Article 49(6) (1949). It is illegal to colonize occupied land or transfer non-indigenous population to that land.

Israeli Actions: Immediately following the 1967 war, Israel began building Israeli civilian settlements on Palestinian lands, eventually building over 200 settlements throughout the occupied territories, and settling over 450,000 Israeli civilians in them, displacing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian civilians from their own legally owned lands. In addition, Israeli citizens live in hundreds of Israeli settlements on occupied land not originally given to them in the UN Partition Plan, displacing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians. ILRC article.

ILLEGAL TO TAKE LAND BY FORCE & CLAIM SOVEREIGNTY:

Laws Violated: U.N. Charter, Article 2(4) (1945); Declaration on Principles of International Law Concerning Friendly Relations..., Principle 1 (1970).

Israeli Actions: In violation of the UN Partition Plan, Israel took an extra 15% of the land in 1948, and then, following the 1967 war, Israel confiscated East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights. ILRC article.

ILLEGAL ISRAELI PRACTICE OF ETHNIC CLEANSING:

Laws Violated: Forbidding civilian populations the right to return to their homes following the end of armed conflict is in direct violation of international law and UN resolutions. Geneva Convention IV, Articles 45, 46 & 49 (1949), UN resolutions 194 (III) (General Assembly; 1948) & 237 (Security Council; 1967).

Israeli Actions: Since 1910, in different ways, the Zionists and then Israel have taken Palestinian lands, forced native populations from their land, and then refused the Palestinian landowners or tenants’ residency or employment on them. Following fighting in 1948 and then again in 1967, Palestinian civilians who wished to return to their homes in Israel and the Occupied Territories were forbidden re-entry (“right of return”), confining them to increasingly smaller areas of Israel and Occupied Territories. The Israeli government enacts laws, and employs its military to keep approximately 750,000 Palestinian Arab civilians from returning to their homes following the end of fighting both in 1948 and in the occupied territories in 1967. Israel then violates UN resolutions ordering them to respect Palestinians’ right to return to their homes. See the ILRC article on Right of Return and ILRC article on Ethnic Cleansing.

ISRAELI APARTHEID SYSTEM IS ILLEGAL:

Laws Violated: International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid (1976). Link to our fact sheets on Israeli Apartheid.

Israeli Actions: The State of Israel has a formal system of legalized discrimination against Palestinian Arabs which technically fits the official UN definition of Apartheid. ILRC article. Israel’s society-wide system of discrimination and isolation of the Palestinian people within Israel, and its system of exploitation, oppression and isolation in the occupied territories, fits exactly the official, legal UN definition of apartheid, which is considered to be a crime against humanity. The practice of passing laws which give special favor throughout Israeli society to the Jewish people over all other people, and especially the native Palestinian Arab people, embodies the UN definition of apartheid, which is giving special favor to one group of people above all other groups based on criteria like what religion they are.

Another example is in 2003, the Israeli legislature (Knesset) passed legislation that forbade spouses of Arab-Israeli citizens who are in the occupied territories from joining their families in Israel (with some exceptions). The reason for this legislation is to help maintain the Jewish demographic

majority family unification. The racist nature is evident in that only Palestinians (no other ethnic groups) are not forbidden to live in Israel after marrying an Israeli. ILRC article. General article. Amnesty International argues that this law violates fundamental principles of equity, human dignity and personal freedom enshrined in basic law as well as the rights of the child to live with both parents and other fundamental rights enshrined in human rights treaties in which Israel is a signer. ILRC article on Israeli Apartheid

MASSIVE VIOLATIONS OF HUMAN RIGHTS (HR):

Laws Violated: U.N. Charter, Article 1 (1945); Declaration on Principles of International Law Concerning Friendly Relations..., Principle 5 (1970).

Israeli Actions: Studies by UN, I.C.J., and International H.R. organizations have found that Israel violates the human rights of Palestinian people on a massive scale, including torture, imprisonment without charges or trial, land confiscation, harassment at checkpoints, unwarranted civilian shootings, not punishing Israeli settlers’ crimes against Palestinians, unwarranted disruption of medical care, commerce, employment, free movement, destruction of public and private property, family separation, etc....ILRC article.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT IS ILLEGAL:

Laws Violated: Geneva Conventions IV, Article 33 (1949); Geneva Conventions (Protocol I), Article 75(2d) (1977).

Israeli Actions: In response to Arab rebellion, Israeli Military takes massive action against entire Palestinian communities, for example destroying entire neighborhoods of homes, or confiscating communal farmlands, bulldozing homes, blocking off certain areas, or not allowing civilian populations to leave their houses for extensive periods of time. This is called collective punishment because it punishes entire communities for the actions of a few. ILRC article.

ILLEGAL MASSIVE TRANSFORMATION OF LOCAL LAWS: Laws Violated: Hague Regulations IV, Article 43 (1907).

Israeli Actions: Israel has created a dual legal system in the occupied territories – a democratic one linked to Israel for the Israeli settlements, and an oppressive, exploitive one for the Palestinian communities run by the Israeli military committees and Israeli-controlled civic administrations, replacing all Arab government functions with Israeli military committees, and dismissing or deporting all Arab government official. ILRC article.

VIOLATIONS OF U.N. SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTIONS:

Laws Violated: Israel has violated 28 resolutions of the United Nations Security Council (which are legally binding on member-nations U.N. Charter, Article 25 (1945); a few sample resolutions - 54, 111, 233, 234, 236, 248, 250, 252, 256, 262, 267, 270, 280, 285, 298, 313, 316, 468, 476, etc.

Israeli Actions: Israel has violated many U.N. Security Council resolutions especially relating to its occupations, land annexations, military aggression, HR violations, etc.. ILRC article.

Separation Barrier Ruled Illegal

Law Violated: International Court of Justice of 2004, in an advisory opinion, ruled the Israeli separation barriers illegal. They condemned the separation wall Israel is building throughout the occupied West Bank in a 14 to 1 ruling. The Court begins by citing, with reference to Article 2, paragraph 4, of the United Nations Charter and to General Assembly resolution 2625 (XXV), the principles of the prohibition of the threat or use of force and the illegality of any territorial acquisition by such means, as reflected in customary international law. It notes that significant amounts of land are defacto annexed by the separation barrier. It further cites the principle of self determination of peoples, as enshrined in the Charter and reaffirmed by resolution 2625 (XXV). As regards international humanitarian law, the Court refers to the provisions of the Hague Regulation of 1907, which have become part of customary law, as well as the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War of 1949, applicable in those Palestinian territories which, before the armed conflict of 1967, lay to the east of the 1949 Armistice demarcation line (or “Green Line”) and were occupied by Israel during that conflict. The Court further notes that certain human rights instruments (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child) are applicable in the Occupied Palestinian Territory. It finds that the construction of the wall and its associated régime are contrary to the relevant provisions of the Hague Regulations of 1907 and of the Fourth Geneva Convention; that they impede the liberty of movement of the inhabitants of the territory as guaranteed by the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights; and that they also impede the exercise by the persons concerned of the right to work, to health, to education and to an adequate standard of living as proclaimed in the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and in the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Lastly, the Court finds that this construction and its associated régime, coupled with the establishment of settlements, are tending to alter the demographic composition of the Occupied Palestinian Territory and thereby contravene the Fourth Geneva Convention and the relevant Security Council resolutions.

Israeli Action: The separation barrier built by Israel snakes it way though the West Bank, isolating Palestinians from each other, from their land, work, schools and health care. The wall confiscates significant amounts of land and annexes more land to Israel. The court said: The construction of the wall being built by Israel, the occupying power, in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including in and around East Jerusalem, and its associated regime, are contrary to international law.” “Israel is under an obligation to make reparation for all damage caused by the construction of the wall in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including in and around East Jerusalem.” The court noted that significant amounts of the West Bank are, defacto, annexed by the wall. Link to International Court of Justice Advisory Opinion.

References

Much of this fact sheet was taken from the Israeli Law Resource center, with some sections verbatim.

http://www.israellawresourcecenter.org/websitematerials/pdf/flyerinternationallaw1.pdf http://www.israellawresourcecenter.org/internationallaw/studyguides/sgil3.htm

Fourth Geneva Convention. This Convention was adopted in 1949 on the rules of war and the responsibilities of the occupying power. The Convention was adopted because of the abuses of the Nazi Regime during WWII. http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/385ec082b509e76c41256739003e636d/6756482d86146898c125641e004aa3c5

International Court of Justice of 2004, in an advisory opinion, ruled the wall illegal http://www.icj- cij.org/docket/index.php?pr=71&code=mwp&p1=3&p2=4&p3=6&ca...

Briefing by the Committee on the Elimination of Discriminations Against Women, Amnesty International 2005

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/MDE15/037/2005/en/e51798ab-d4de-11dd-8a23- d58a49c0d652/mde150372005en.html

Debater123CYDdharta
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -   edited June 10
    @Debater123

That is patently false, I quote your arguments in their entirety in every one of the arguments here. 

My arguments were based on a report you refuse to read , you also refuse to consult Amnesty international we know why 

You have also failed to read the report

Prove it you li-ar?

And again, in an argument you first have to state reasons why you believe something

I’ve said why I believe apartheid exists in Israel and human rights abuses 

and then provide evidence and then reasoning with that evidence, you have not provided a single reason why Isreal is apartheid.

The evidence is a report supported by tons of on the ground evidence , your stock response is “ it biased Bull “ or its “poorly written” and you state this without reading the report because your a hate filled narrow minded bi-got 

I never said segregation is fine

You suppport a nation that implements it 

nor do I really accept human rights abuses, I just don't care since every country on earth has been abusing them and will continue to do so. It is impossible to achieve a non-abusive country.

Stop being ridiculous you fight tooth and nail for gun rights and if denied would say it’s an abuse of your rights 

What rights am I being denied in my country? You’re saying we shouldn’t work towards just societies as it’s pointless right?

Why would rights be ridiculous you authoritarian?

What are you talking about you f-ool 

Ha , ha anyone wanting their rights protected is authoritarian in your eyes which is why you support Israel as it supports your idea that only Americans and Israelis have the right to not be abused 

I already went to the conclusion, it gave no reasons why Isreal is apartheid and seemed like a poorly written thesis.

Yesterday you said a piece you refused to read was “biased Bull “ now the piece you refuse to read is “poorly written” LOL

Yeah, prove it. When did I say Europe was one big country? 

Sure deny it 

Why do you believe I don't know the history of my own country? 

I’ve tested you before as have others that’s why 

And what is wrong with asserting that communism is rising in America? 

It’s Bull that’s why 

That is a problem, look no further than Antifa, and BLM(which is a Marxist movement), Millenials are loving socialism and communism.

That’s what communism is in the US bwhahahahahaha  

Yes, you are a third of the way there, and again, I'm not gonna spend hours reading a report to settle a debate with an online user.

Listen, you have directly insulted me a whopping 15 times, I have directly insulted you thrice.

Insult isn’t given it’s taken you’re very sensitive , you can “insult me “ all day long I care not you big cry baby 

I don't strawman, again, I am very transparent in showing what you say, and I never try to twist your words, you on the other hand do...

You’re a compulsive li-ar a totally dishonest p-is poor debater 

Stop using that report as a crutch for your entire argument, you have no ideas of your own

Why are you suddenly going to take my word for abuses seeing as you say a report you refuse to read is “biased Bull” ? 

Every debate I take part in the ideas are my own , but unlike you who avoids debates on the big questions I give sources when asked as I was here and you’re still ly-ing and whining that you got evidence for what you asked .......everytime you play the same game 

, whenever I try to get a semblance of an argument out of you tell me to read the report which you obviously did not read either.

If you read the report, what would be the problem of giving the reasons the report had to support that Isreal is apartheid?

I’ve dumbed it down for you and Cornfed in a new piece no doubt your “searing “ response will be “buh buh that’s biased Bull” or “I ain’t reading tha its toooooo long “

There is no reason to believe that since I call you out on a fallacy I do many fallacies and in fact, take pride in it.

I’ve yet to make a fallacy you’ve no equal there 

He was actually talking about bleach, not disinfectant, but in this context, this is semantics and still doesn't change the fact that you lied.

Which is why he said disinfectant in his quote you li-ar and now you’re lying about your lie .....unreal 

How is it a fact? You have no hard data or evidence that I am an . Regardless of whether or not I am, it is still doesn't change that it is Ad Hominem.

Because several have called you out on your lack of education and general st-upidity that’s a factual statement not an Ad Hominem

I do not need several thousand pages. That is a strawman, my point was that you would need thousands of pages to cover the many possibilities in which article 13 is broken.

Yes you do you admitted it. No you it’s not you  don’t legally need 1000’s of pages  it’s child’s play  so you’re still ly-ing and straw - manning 

The thing is you are actually making me look clever, so that is a bit ironic.

I’m not I’m making you look what you are a prize d-ummy .....your one response “ I ain’t reading your report because I’ve decided it biased b-ull without reading it “

You firmly believe planes were around in the 1700’s .....oh dear 

It doesn't matter if it's punishment or justified, it still breaks Article 13.

You don’t understand how the law works do you ?

I don't care to read the report for reasons already listed, if you could send a TL;DR of the report that would be very much appreciated. Also, what attitude are you talking about? My parents never lived in the United States and they didn't really meet any black people where they were living so they could not have discriminated against black people.

Yes I know your reasons ““ I ain’t reading your report because I’ve decided it biased b-ull without reading it “

You’re a bigot who believes Israel has the right to abuse others going on their race 

Your parents probably fled to the states looking for those non existent rights you and they say don’t exist as you don’t really care about human rights abuses unless of course you suffer them 

This is the first time I heard of such a thing that Trump supposedly said. But Trump didn't say that. 

He did say it and of course you let on you didn’t know yet know he didn’t say it .....what a fu-cking liar you are 

After all, you put what he said into two separate quotes. One is about the revolutionary war, the other about Airbases and planes. I would appreciate it if you gave me the speech.

I gave you the very quote yesterday , this proves exactly what I stated about you as in you don’t even know what’s going on in your own country , how do you assume it’s 2 seperate quotes if you don’t know the speech you id-iot?

Prove it.

Read above you’re already lying about what Trump said yet also claiming it was two different speeches yet not even knowing that he said above until a European educated you 

That would actually seem accurate and be in line with what I said.

Must be tragic I’ve forgotten more that you know and that’s makes you swell with pride ....WOW!

Where is the evidence?

The stuff you say “ I ain’t reading dat it’s toooo looong and it’s biased Bull anyways cos I sees so and I’m Murican” 

How is what I said biased in any way shape or form?

You’re a pro Israeli goon that’s why 

Ha, sorry about that. Although I would hardly call that my best argument here.

Fair point but that was sarcasm something else that flies over you .....mostly 

Debater123CYDdharta
    @Dee
    Israeli Actions: It is illegal under international law to acquire land by force: Israel annexed land occupied by force during 1948 and 1967 wars (lands other than those given by the UN 1947-48 partition plan) ILRC article.
    Technically Isreal was promised nearly all of the land it took by the British via the San Remo Conference, this is further proven by the mandate partition of 1923 where the British gave nearly all of modern-day Isreal to the Jews. Funnily enough, Egypt and Jordan actually annexed parts of Palestine during the war of independence, but of course, the international community tends to ignore such illegal activity by the Arabs and only seek to condemn the Jews.
    Israeli Actions: Immediately following the 1967 war, Israel began building Israeli civilian settlements on Palestinian lands, eventually building over 200 settlements throughout the occupied territories, and settling over 450,000 Israeli civilians in them
    People in a country have a right to build communities and homes within their territory, regardless of whether or not other countries tell them not to.
    The Israeli government enacts laws, and employs its military to keep approximately 750,000 Palestinian Arab civilians from returning to their homes following the end of fighting both in 1948 and in the occupied territories in 1967.
    But those people left the country and are not citizens of Isreal, they have no right to return to Isreal and neither do their descendants. I also find it hilarious the article classifies the Arabs as' natives', Arabs are a very new arrival to Isreal and have been the dominant population there for a small amount of time, smaller than both the Jews and Christians.
    The State of Israel has a formal system of legalized discrimination against Palestinian Arabs which technically fits the official UN definition of Apartheid.
    What is this system called?
     including torture, imprisonment without charges or trial, land confiscation, harassment at checkpoints, unwarranted civilian shootings, not punishing Israeli settlers’ crimes against Palestinians
    Firstly, in every country people torture and harass each other at border checkpoints, this isn't anything new. How many imprisonments without charges or trials were there towards Arabs in Isreal in 2019? How many towards Jews? How many total imprisonments were there towards Arabs in Isreal in 2019? How many unwarranted civilian shootings? How many Jewish settlers escaped punishment even though they committed a crime beyond a reasonable doubt?
    and an oppressive, exploitive one for the Palestinian communities run by the Israeli military committees and Israeli-controlled civic administrations, replacing all Arab government functions with Israeli military committees, and dismissing or deporting all Arab government official.
    This is patently false, the enclave law is a mix of Israeli Military Authority, a bit of Israeli Law, and local law based on Jordanian Law.
    unwarranted disruption of medical care, commerce, employment, free movement, destruction of public and private property, family separation
    Literally, every country or most countries on the planet do this towards their own citizens.
    Also, there is nothing wrong with the security wall, it was built to stop suicide bombings, which it did, every year following the wall's completion suicide bombings dropped by 50%.
    I'm glad you finally brought up a TL;DR, although it does seem rather biased.

My arguments were based on a report you refuse to read , you also refuse to consult Amnesty international we know why 
    That is completely irrelevant to what I was talking about, which is in no way related to straw-manning.
    Prove it you li-ar?
    Your failure to summarize it proves it.
    I’ve said why I believe apartheid exists in Israel and human rights abuses 
    You actually just have. Previously you didn't.
    You suppport a nation that implements it 
    Isreal doesn't implement segregation.
    Give me the law where Arab citizens are segregated from Jewish citizens by the state.

Stop being ridiculous you fight tooth and nail for gun rights and if denied would say it’s an abuse of your rights 

What rights am I being denied in my country? You’re saying we shouldn’t work towards just societies as it’s pointless right?
    You're making a huge misconception by believing all human rights and rights are the same things.
    Something cannot be a right if it requires something from another person or is material.
    This instantly negates the vast majority of human rights.
    A society that abides by all human rights isn't a just society, far from it...

Ha , ha anyone wanting their rights protected is authoritarian in your eyes which is why you support Israel as it supports your idea that only Americans and Israelis have the right to not be abused 

This is a strawman by the very definition of the word. Anyone wanting to protect most or all rights are liberals those that believe the opposite is rather authoritarian.
    When did I say only Americans and Jews have the right to not be abused(although that isn't a right, it's protection)?
    Yesterday you said a piece you refused to read was “biased Bull “ now the piece you refuse to read is “poorly written” LOL
    I just said a part of it was poorly written, not all, yet again another strawman, you really love these fallacies huh?
    Sure deny it 
    That response does nothing to prove your point and only adds to mine. If you want to says that I said that, prove it, show me the debate, show me the quote.
    I’ve tested you before as have others that’s why 
    When?
    How about this, test me now, and let's see if your assumption is correct.
    It’s Bull that’s why 
    How is it a male cow poop? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Finnggps7JDvgoylYYWc_onPtP8UiR8/view Marxism is the most favorably viewed ideology by Millenials.
    That’s what communism is in the US bwhahahahahaha  
    What is so funny?
    Insult isn’t given it’s taken you’re very sensitive , you can “insult me “ all day long I care not you big cry baby 
    That doesn't make it any less of a fallacy, nor does it change the fact that you also accused me of constantly throwing insults.
    You’re a compulsive li-ar a totally dishonest p-is poor debater 
    This literally is the exact label that applies far more to you. Seriously, you only help us, right-wingers, by the way, you act, you constantly throw insults, use fallacies, are completely dishonest, and have a general lack of argumentative, reasoning skills. You even most times like basic evidence and oftentimes refuse to give it.
    I’ve yet to make a fallacy you’ve no equal there 
    Except for the 15 ad hominem fallacies, the many strawmen, and constant tu quoque.
    Because several have called you out on your lack of education and general st-upidity that’s a factual statement not an Ad Hominem
    That isn't a factual statement, and even if it was it still is ad hominem.
    We already went over this.
    Frankly, calling people stu-pid and uneducated is an empty insult at this point because you just call every person you disagree with the same things.
    Yes you do you admitted it. No you it’s not you  don’t legally need 1000’s of pages  it’s child’s play  so you’re still ly-ing and straw - manning 
    I didn't admit anything, I just stated that the only way your theory could work(where the articles had to specify every condition on which the article could be broken), would require thousands of pages, yet another strawman.
    You firmly believe planes were around in the 1700’s .....oh dear 
    Are you f*cking r*tarded?! Calling you dumb would be an insult to dumb people! I ALREADY SAID THAT I DO NOT BELIEVE PLANES EXISTED IN THE 1700S! I am f*cking sick of your dishonest debating, constant insults, lack of argumentative ability. Failure to address objections made to you. And constant straw-manning. Do you think you're such a good debater? Let me tell you something, you are the worst debater on here and no other person comes even close. Either you are a troll, or you have a legitimate mental defect.
    You don’t understand how the law works do you ?
    I understand that perfectly well, I also understand that Article 13 does not make a clause where such a thing is permissible if done in the name of the law or as punishment.

Yes I know your reasons ““ I ain’t reading your report because I’ve decided it biased b-ull without reading it “

You’re a bigot who believes Israel has the right to abuse others going on their race 
    If those were my reasons why would I ask you for a TL;DR in the first place? If I didn't want to read it because of obvious bias why would I ask you to make a TL;DR?
    I don't believe that Isreal should abuse others based on ethnicity(for your information Jews and Arabs are the same race).
    He did say it and of course you let on you didn’t know yet know he didn’t say it .....what a fu-cking liar you are 
    Prove that he said it, send me the speech. And yes, I didn't hear of any speech talking about planes in the 1700s. Nor did I ever hear the accusation until now. I am not a liar, I am speaking the truth.
    I gave you the very quote yesterday , this proves exactly what I stated about you as in you don’t even know what’s going on in your own country , how do you assume it’s 2 seperate quotes if you don’t know the speech you id-iot?
    I don't assume they are two separate quotes, that is what you said. Here, let me show you:

"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York … The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware, and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown.

Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory.
    Read above you’re already lying about what Trump said yet also claiming it was two different speeches yet not even knowing
    When did I claim the quotes were in separate speeches?
    Must be tragic I’ve forgotten more that you know and that’s makes you swell with pride ....WOW!
    So yeah, you have a horrendously terrible memory, yes I am happy about that.
    You’re a pro Israeli goon that’s why 
    That doesn't change the facts I laid out. I gave out the intentions of the war and who started it.
    Fair point but that was sarcasm something else that flies over you .....mostly 
    And what I said was also sarcasm, something that also usually flies over you...apparently.
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @Debater123

I cannot listen to any more of your constant les , bigotry and general st-pidity nations across the world recognise that Israel engages in human rights abuses and apartheid but as usual knuckle headed American religious nuts like you totally support such ........I should have left you alone when you first thought Europe was one big country or that planes were around in the 1700’s or agreed disinfectant was the cure for Covid .......You’re dismissed I’ve had my fill of American war hungry religious nuts like you 
    Debater123CYDdharta
    @Dee
    I cannot listen to any more of your constant les , bigotry
    I was thinking the exact same thing with you. You also misspelled lies which shouldn't be a surprise since you have terrible spelling and punctuation in these debates.
     nations across the world recognise that Israel engages in human rights abuses and apartheid
    So what? Even if all the nations called Isreal horrible I should not accept it on the basis of them saying it. That is not only fallacious but weak.
    you first thought Europe was one big country or that planes were around in the 1700’s or agreed disinfectant was the cure for Covid 
    I keep asking for evidence where I have said such a thing but, you refuse to give it. Therefore, I have never said such a thing since you cannot prove I have.
    American war hungry religious nuts
    knuckle headed American
    I'm glad to see you're showing off your prejudice against Americans which is very obvious.
    But I wanna get some things straight.
    I'm no religious nut, I'm not even that religious.
    I'm far from war-hungry.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -  
    @Debater123

I was thinking the exact same thing with you

No you weren’t you just repeat what I say 

You also misspelled lies which shouldn't be a surprise since you have terrible spelling and punctuation in these debates.

Ha , Ha a typo and the American re-tard jumps on it .....the last tactic of the loser

So what? Even if all the nations called Isreal horrible I should not accept it on the basis of them saying it. That is not only fallacious but weak.

I know even if all the nations in the world say the Holocaust was horrible you wouldn’t agree got that , and it’s not because “they are saying it “ it’s because they have proof of such you re-tard 

So typically you ask for evidence and your new tack is “it’s fallacious and weak” .....LOL

I keep asking for evidence where I have said such a thing but, you refuse to give it. Therefore, I have never said such a thing since you cannot prove I have.

I don’t have to as you will lie and deny it. Yes you did say it and you know it

I'm glad to see you're showing off your prejudice against Americans which is very obvious.

I admire and like Americans I detest gun toting Republican nuts like you who see commies and enemies
    everywhere 

But I wanna get some things straight.
    I'm no religious nut, I'm not even that religious.

Oh sh-ut up you troll 

I'm far from war-hungry.

Sure , yet spent six months raging about gun rights 
    Debater123CYDdharta
    @Dee
    No you weren’t you just repeat what I say 
    How would you know what I am thinking? If I say I am thinking something it is fact.
    Ha , Ha a typo and the American re-tard jumps on it .....the last tactic of the loser
    You make typos all the time that's the thing.
    For that reason, it's a legitimate pain to read what you say.
    I know even if all the nations in the world say the Holocaust was horrible you wouldn’t agree got that
    Yes, I do agree the holocaust was horrible, but not because the entire world says so.
    it’s because they have proof of such you re-tard 
    Proof that I've argued against and debunked successfully with no rebuttal.
    I don’t have to
    Yes, you do in order to prove that I said it.
    You called all black people the N-word, there, I don't have to prove any evidence, you just did it, you did say it and you know it.
    I admire and like Americans I detest gun toting Republican nuts like you who see commies and enemies
    everywhere 
    So you detest around 40% of Americans. That is hardly an admiration or liking of Americans.
    Oh sh-ut up you troll 
    Why should I shut up? It is the truth.
    Sure , yet spent six months raging about gun rights 
    Defending people's rights to own weapons does not mean I am war hungry.
  • DeeDee 4051 Pts   -   edited June 11
    @Debater123

How would you know what I am thinking?
     If I say I am thinking something it is fact.

I never said I knew what you are thinking ,your comprehension levels are one of the reasons you're a pi-ss poor debater and why you are the sites punchbag

Even Anarchist your buddy who believes the world is controlled by lizards would kick your a-ss

You make typos all the time that's the thing.

No I don't yet  I counted 11 and 5 misspellings in just one of your pieces , the tragedy being I had one typo in your case it’s not typos but just your appalling lack of a basic education 

For that reason, it's a legitimate pain to read what you say.

You never stop looking for excuses to whine and make personal attacks, lying comes easy to you if you paid attention you might learn something like not thinking as you believe that disinfectant cures Covid LOL or planes were about in the 1700’s bwahahahahaha

Yes, I do agree the holocaust was horrible, but not because the entire world says so.

Nor does anyone else its because they have proof of such as I stated, theres your lack of comprehension skills at work again 

Proof that I've argued against and debunked successfully with no rebuttal.

You don't even know what the term proof means you re-tard , I've provided proof from the findings of the UN ,Human rights org and Amnesty International backed by nations worldwide  all you've done is displayed your searing hatred and bigotry by shooting your f-ool mouth of all without a shred of evidence as usual.

You called all black people the N-word, there, I don't have to prove any evidence, you just did it, you did say it and you know it.**

No I don't the diffence is you're a compulsive liar who's word is worthless so everything you say is normally a lie or a distortion 

So you detest around 40% of Americans. That is hardly an admiration or liking of Americans.

Why do you assume I should like gun toting religious nuts who think covid was a commie plot and call evolution bull or say climate change is a hoax? 

Also I believe you mentioned you’re not American your piss poor family fled to America because your waster  of a father couldn’t provide for you all wasn’t that the gist of it 

Why should I shut up? It is the truth

The day you tell the truth will be cause for celebation.

Defending people's rights to own weapons does not mean I am war hungry

Rights you don't believe in unless they apply to you and your waster of a father who fled because his rights were denied , amazing how you being a pr-ick think only you and your sc-um family are entitled to rights LOL

I see also your main  reason to own a gun is to protect yourself against a tyrannical government ,you always mention it indeed are obsessed with it yet you're not war hungry  LOL

You're one of the id-iots who argue that you need a gun for protection and then spent a month arguing how America is one of the safest societies in the world when in fact its rated 128 on World rankings as the least safest putting it in competition with the biggest sh-it holes in the world 

The US was in place  123 last year its dropped another five points ,South Africa and Niger two Hell holes are rated safer bwahahahaha 

No doubt you will sh-oot your f-ool mouth off and give your loud mouthed ignorant opinion and bray loudly..."i've  deee bunked ya cos I says so "

I bring proof backed by links each time  you bring nothing but your loud mouthed empty opinions you're a carbon copy of Trump .....

Did you finally do some research and find out plane's weren't about in the 1700's ?

Seriously buddy even I felt sorry and cringed for you that you actually believed this 

Debater123CYDdharta