frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Conscious Awareness.

Debate Information

Enlightenment.

Spiritual Awakening.

Third Eye opening.

Cleansing your aura/chakras.

These are some of the terms brought when we speak of Mindfulness. What is it? In my own words, mindfulness is closely related to the idea or practice of the list mentioned above. To be aware of everything around you in the present moment and disuade from carrying your mind away into thoughts irrelevant to the the current situation. To feel confident 100% and be sharp with prestige on everything you start and focus. For those who haven’t experienced this phenomena I think you’ll experience it atleast once in your lifetime. For those who have experienced it and agree this phenomena exists, What do you have to share about it. As far as I know, i’ve experienced it twice and in both times it was triggered by different events, yet what ceased it from functioning I believe was the same one thing.

We are thought to be humans functioning only on autopilot. When you are consciously awaken, everything feels way way different. You wake up earlier, nothing worries you, you have no fear, you feel like you could conversate with anybody, you feel superior and supportive, you can ceiticaly think sharper and hear things clearer than ever before with a response time faster and wiser u ever could.

Each time it happened was during the morning as soon as waking up in the morning. Once was after coming home late from going out and falling asleep, imo in a way where I believe the position i slept in miraculously perfected my posture and therefore waking up with such energy and confidence unlike any feeing. The second time came after I cried truthfully with such pain and sorrow that I felt to sleep from it. The second I woke up fresh and popping like a new person. You cant ignore the feeling because its almost as if you wake up as a new different person.

My question is has anyone had this experience and how did it happen, why, and what you think about it. Im curious to know.
Blastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments