OK, Let's try and get this down and debated properly without any ridiculous sidetracks in order to snake one's way out of gist of the topic.
* A man who walks into your barbershop wearing long hair and unshaven wanting a shave and a crew cut.
As a Christian hairdresser, would you groom the man? (Leviticus 19:27 Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard. )
* A guy covered in tattoos walks into your bar.
As a Christian bar-owner, would you serve him a drink? (Leviticus 19:28 Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. )
* A man walks into your tailor shop. As a Christian tailor, would you make him a suit if the man asked for the fabric to be of a wool/polyester blend? (Leviticus 19:19 do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. )
* As a Christian wheat farmer would you harvest your entire field?
Leviticus 19:9 When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field)
* As a Christian candlestick maker, a man walks into your shop with an obvious gait and bent wrists. Speaking in a high voice with a lisp, he asks if you could make him a candle tapered at both ends. (Leviticus 18:22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman.)
Would you provide him with such a product?