It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. Do not obey in advance.
2. Defend institutions.
3. Beware the one-party state.
4. Take responsibility for the face of the world.
5. Remember professional ethics.
6. Be wary of paramilitaries.
7. Be reflective if you must be armed. I
8. Stand out.
9. Be kind to our language.
10. Believe in truth.
12. Make eye contact and small talk.
13. Practice corporeal politics.
14. Establish a private life.
15. Contribute to good causes.
16. Learn from peers in other countries.
17. Listen for dangerous words.
18. Be calm when the unthinkable arrives.
19. Be a patriot.
20. Be as courageous as you can. If none of us is prepared to die for freedom, then all of us will die under tyranny.https://scholars.org/contribution/twenty-lessons-fighting-tyranny-twentieth-century