If they COULD have, WOULD the rioters of Jan 6, have taken hostiges? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

If they COULD have, WOULD the rioters of Jan 6, have taken hostiges?

Debate Information

Hello:

Yeah, that.

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 567 Pts   -  
    @excon
    Maybe, it doesn't really matter though because the chances of that happening where basically zero, it was nothing more than a disorganized mob. It's like a bunch of people walking in circles holding horse poop because they think walking in circles will get the to earth's core where they can plant the horse poop which will then blow up and kill everyone, if they where to achieve their goal it would be a big deal, but it really doesn't matter because there's is almost no chance of that happening. I certainly wish the riot had been organized, I want to see some justice get done!
    Blastcat
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1711 Pts   -  
    No
    Blastcat
  • exconexcon 279 Pts   -  
    I certainly wish the riot had been organized, I want to see some justice get done!

Hello a:

So you think a coup d'état would have given you some justice???   Ohhh..  That's right.  You think the riot was just a spontaneous outpouring of freedom and patriotism..  Du-de!

The only thing restoring Trump to power will bring, is war..

excon

OakTownA
  • BlastcatBlastcat 261 Pts   -  
    @excon

What is a hostiges

• DeeDee 4385 Pts   -  
    @Blastcat

What is a hostiges

Another proof that you’re not here to debate but troll and whine and of course squeal to mods 
    Blastcat
  • @excon

Are the people involved in the unregulated filing of grievance hostages?
    As a state of the union unmentioned by exsecutive officers in a chain of command of the people for the people, Congress fails to provide which states are at risk of sale due to the inability to repay spending they create? Bankruptcy comes with a risk for State that has been purchased by the Federal Government. Not all land of the united states of America was won in a civil war against England for legal independence. Congress has seen fit to hold the power of slavery as a punishment by the duly conviction of law.

This matter of the whole truth of debt representation is presented in basic principle.

Blastcat
  • Any personal experience an Exsecutive officer has in Bankruptcy proceedings may not serve the United States Consitution nor the nation of America well. It would be a great concern how not to believe a stage has not been set to add a smokescreen to hide basic principles which are creating problems.
    Blastcat
  • It should be noted that Building Codes are a product of the creation of slavery as they are matters of duly conviction as legal precedent. As words speaking towards a whole truth in search of the perfect union.
    Blastcat
  • exconexcon 279 Pts   -  
    Blastcat said:
    @excon

What is a hostiges

Hello B:

Are you making fun of me??   Is that allowed, Aarong??   It makes me feel bad..

excon

DeeBlastcat
  • @Blastcat
    What is a hostiges.
    : a hostile person held by one party in a conflict as a pledge pending the fulfillment of an agreement
    I would spell it like this hostidges  :) 

What is a hostages.
    : is only a person held by one party in a conflict as a pledge pending the fulfillment of an agreement.

An obsession with spelling and grammar can be seen as a basic illegal desire to enslave humans.
    exconBlastcat
  • anarchist100anarchist100 567 Pts   -  
    excon said:
    I certainly wish the riot had been organized, I want to see some justice get done!

Hello a:

So you think a coup d'état would have given you some justice???   Ohhh..  That's right.  You think the riot was just a spontaneous outpouring of freedom and patriotism..  Du-de!

excon

Yeah well, the politicians mandating vaccines have to pay somehow.
    Blastcat
    excon said:

...so you're saying the left won't accept Trump as president if he wins in 2024?  NVM, we know they won't.  They didn't in 2016.
    Blastcat
  • CYDdharta said:
    excon said:

...so you're saying the left won't accept Trump as president if he wins in 2024?  NVM, we know they won't.  They didn't in 2016.
    No one has to accept  Mr.Trump or any man as President for winning an election, even those people who vote for him. There would be a trial or tribunal that would take place in which the candidate would be testifying as a witness to preserve, protect and defend American Consitution. It is far more likely a person who is elected as an exsecutive officer is called a President not proven an American President.

"All men are created equal by their creator." This phrase includes Lawyers, Doctors, and American Presidents it does not include women. All women are created equal by their creator this includes Lawyers, Doctors, and Presadera's it does not include men. Equality by basic principle and legal precedent. All women and men are not created equal by their creator and law are required liberty and justice for all is not held as a self-evident truth.

...so you're saying the left won't accept Trump as president if he wins in 2024? 
    No, all that is suggested is the War continues covertly as long as possible provided Mr. Trump is not an Exsecutive officer. Exsecutive Officer Trump is left and does not have a choice in being republican. The direction of left and right are not true bearing of the direction of American laws consitution and unconstitutional are the points of destination.  While being a republican is assigned by legal precedent, not a choice there is only a liberty to ignore the legal precedent.  He is pro-crime and anti-American consitution by attaching the united States consitution with abortion, female president, and even the border wall issue. Look at it as a basic loss created by the old trick of a two-sided coin, heads the American Consitution loses and tails the unconstitutional side wins.
    Blastcat
  • exconexcon 279 Pts   -  
    CYDdharta said:
    excon said:

...so you're saying the left won't accept Trump as president if he wins in 2024?

Hello C:

Look..  I'd LIKE to have a real debate with you..  You seem like a nice guy..  But, it'll NEVER happen if you misrepresent what I said.  So, let's start over.  In the English language I speak, "restoring Trump to power",  is WAYYY different than Trump winning an election.. 

Restoring him, SANS election, would be a coup' d'ta'.  The other would be democracy at work...

So, try to get on the same page, or we'll spend hours and hours telling each other what we just told each other..  And, I'm not gonna ride that train..

excon
    @excon

It's really not different in any practical way.  Let's be honest; the left refused to accept Pres. Trump as president in 2016 and they won't accept him as president regardless of the circumstances.  
    Blastcat
  • exconexcon 279 Pts   -  
    CYDdharta said:
    @excon

It's really not different in any practical way.  Let's be honest; the left refused to accept Pres. Trump as president in 2016 and they won't accept him as president regardless of the circumstances.  
    Hello again, C:

I'm the left, and that's NOT my belief.  Trump WON..  I didn't LIKE it that he won, and I didn't like what he did as president, but he WAS the president in my book.  Did I bow down and kiss his ring, like the Republicans did?  No.  But, that doesn't mean the left "didn't accept" him as president.. 

What does "not accept" him mean anyway???  Did I fight against him every step of the way?  I DID.  Did I call out his lies?  I DID.  Did I call out his racism?  I DID..  Did I do everything I could, short of lying and cheating to make sure he didn't win again?  I DID. 

excon

@excon

Bully for you, you're one of the few.  The rest were busy rioting in NYC, Chicago, LA, etc., etc.

You "did everything short of lying and cheating"?  Yet you "call[ed] out his racism"?  So much for your not lying.
    Blastcat
  • exconexcon 279 Pts   -  
    CYDdharta said:
    @excon

You "did everything short of lying and cheating"?  Yet you "call[ed] out his racism"?  So much for your not lying.

Hello again, C:

When white supremacists and Nazis marched in Charlottesville, chanting Jews will not replace us, and Trump said there were very "FINE" people on both sides, I saw his racism. 

I dunno WHAT you saw.

excon

excon said:

Hello again, C:

When white supremacists and Nazis marched in Charlottesville, chanting Jews will not replace us, and Trump said there were very "FINE" people on both sides, I saw his racism. 

I dunno WHAT you saw.

excon

You mean the speech where Pres. Trump said;

And you had people, and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.

You should have looked passed the leftist spin.
    Blastcat
  • exconexcon 279 Pts   -  
    CYDdharta said:
    excon said:

You mean the speech where Pres. Trump said;

And you had people, and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.

You should have looked passed the leftist spin.

Hello C:

The speech was longer than you suggest.  He DID say that..  He also said, "there were some VERY FINE people, on BOTH sides"

There's no spin..  WATCH the words pour out of his orange mouth.  Yeah..  I don't like him much.

excon

• I'm the left, and that's NOT my belief.  Trump WON..  I didn't LIKE it that he won, and I didn't like what he did as president, but he WAS the president in my book.  Did I bow down and kiss his ring, like the Republicans did?  No.  But, that doesn't mean the left "didn't accept" him as president.. 

The simple point of view is that both sides are addressing it would be legal for women to be Presdient of the United States of America. The political effort is damage control so only one representation takes place within the race for Exswcutive office itself. The purpose of discrimination is to upset the balance of tranquility but the sad truth here is that Presadera and a more perfect union is not a resolution that was created with an intention to be unfair to women. It is a basic principle of all women being treated as all men had been treated by the constitution.

So here America is in the year 2021 with a declaration of independence set fore that all women are created equal by their creator. And it blindsided the democratic party, for this battle of independence had been fought over the obligation to united state constitution or democratic independence from united state consitution as the basic goal. 
    Blastcat
    @excon

What's your point, there were some very fine people on both sides at the protest.
    Blastcat
  • exconexcon 279 Pts   -  
    CYDdharta said:
    @excon

What's your point, there were some very fine people on both sides at the protest.

Hello again, C:

The point ISN'T what I think about it, nor what you think about it..  It's what TRUMP thinks about it, and he thinks white supremacists and Nazi's are "very fine" people..

The POINT is that Trump said it.  Hence, he's a racist, with a some antisemitism thrown in.

excon
    CYDdharta
    excon said:

Hello again, C:

The point ISN'T what I think about it, nor what you think about it..  It's what TRUMP thinks about it, and he thinks white supremacists and Nazi's are "very fine" people..

The POINT is that Trump said it.  Hence, he's a racist, with a some antisemitism thrown in.

excon
    Is English a third language you're toying with???  How does the phrase "I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally" translate to "he thinks white supremacists and Nazi's are "very fine" people"???
    Blastcat
  • exconexcon 279 Pts   -   edited October 12
    CYDdharta said:
    Is English a third language you're toying with???  How does the phrase "I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally" translate to "he thinks white supremacists and Nazi's are "very fine" people"???
    Hello C:

Uhhh, because he said BOTH of those things on the video that you watched.  Hodja miss it?  Or, maybe he was speaking confeve..  I dunno.

excon

excon said:

Hello C:

Uhhh, because he said BOTH of those things on the video that you watched.  Hodja miss it?  Or, maybe he was speaking confeve..  I dunno.

excon

You do realize that not everyone there was neo-Nazi, white nationalists, AntiFA, or BLM, Inc. scum, right?!?

Blastcat
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1711 Pts   -   edited October 13
    @aarong Still waiting for that 'Delete post' function.  I can't believe how long you're dragging your heels on it.
    Blastcat
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1711 Pts   -   edited October 13
    @aarong Still waiting for that 'Delete post' function.  You ask how the site can be improved, well there you have it.
    Blastcat
  • exconexcon 279 Pts   -  
    CYDdharta said:

You do realize that not everyone there was neo-Nɑzi, white nationɑlists, ΑntiFΑ, or BLϺ, Inc. scսm, right?!?

Hello again, C:

Of course..  But, he wasn't talking about the people who WEREN'T Nazis and white supremacists.  He was talking about the people who WERE..  You know, the ones who carried tiki torch's, and chanted "Jews will not replace us".. 

That was one side. 

Then there's everybody else who wasn't one of those. That's the other side. Those people, were indeed, some very fine people. 

The side with nazi's and white supremacists are NOT very fine people, at all, period, end of story!!

excon
    CYDdharta
    excon said:

Hello again, C:

Of course..  But, he wasn't talking about the people who WEREN'T Nazis and white supremacists.  He was talking about the people who WERE..  You know, the ones who carried tiki torch's, and chanted "Jews will not replace us".. 

That was one side. 

Then there's everybody else who wasn't one of those. That's the other side. Those people, were indeed, some very fine people. 

The side with nazi's and white supremacists are NOT very fine people, at all, period, end of story!!

excon
    Once again, your lack of English comprehension surfaces.  How does the phrase "I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally" translate to "he thinks white supremacists and Nazi's are "very fine" people"???
    Blastcat
  • exconexcon 279 Pts   -  
    CYDdharta said:

Once again, your lack of English comprehension surfaces.  How does the phrase "I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally" translate to "he thinks white supremacists and Nazi's are "very fine" people"???
    Hello again, C:

Let's just stop here..  You say I can't read, and I say you can't see OR hear.  We ain't gonna get anywhere..

excon 

@excon

I accept your conceding the point.
    Blastcat