frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Will Trump's revised health car bill pass?

Debate Information

will Trump's highly advertised new health care bill pass? Trump claims that it will have lower premiums, lower deductibles, coverage for pre-existing conditions possibly and more. The Freddom caucus endorsed and put out their support for the revised American Health Care act? So, will it get passes? The last one didn't, as a matter of fact there wasn't even a vote. Some Democrats are even saying Obama Care needs to be fixed.
  1. Live Poll

Will the bill pass?

6 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    I think it has a good chance.  All of these proposals are not integrated from negotiations perspective (health, tax,etc). Trump learned from his first pass at the bill and will now adapt. It will be impressive if he passes the bill, but will will be a disappointment if it gets blocked again
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    I meant to say "now integrated" instead of "not integrated".  Overall I think it will be a positive change for most people (but not all)
  • natbaronsnatbarons 133 Pts   -  
    Yes, the group that helped stop it is not supporting and endorsing it which is a great sign for the Americans health care act.
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    I hope it does.  Trump has evolved the bill - in second iteration doesnt have a timeline and included many improvements that Trump believes will get it approved.  Trump knows what he is doing - he wouldnt risk himself embarrassment of putting it forward without knowing it will pass.