frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What is the Worst Religion?

Debate Information

Yet another thread in the extremely popular "Best of" series, this is one that both theists and atheists can have a good go at. And I know that the simplest thing for theists to do is say "Derrrr well, all other religions but mine are the worst", but, let's get down and really scrape the bottom of the barrel to find out what is The one and only worst religion.

For me, the ultimate worst religion has to be the Jehovah's Witnesses. Oh sure, they go in for the usual, bigotry, prejudice, guilt trip stuff that all other religions have but these buggers elevate evil to an entirely new level. They are not allowed to vote, celebrate anything, talk to any outsiders and if they dare diss the cult, they get kicked out of their own families.

Can anyone beat that?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments