frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Do people really mean it when they say black lives matter? Or is it only some black lives matter?

Debate Information

It’s pretty easy to utter these words but to me they’re just noise uttered and repeated  without ever really thinking about what it means to utter these words 

The standard response I expect and the standard one recommended by the mob is “ how dare you bring this topic up that’s racist “ this is a childish attempt to shut down dialogue and one I predict certain members will resort to 

How exactly do they matter? Do they matter to the sizable and disproportionate amount black criminals incarcerated in American jails if so how?

It’s up to parents to turn their children into moral agents so who is to blame for the massive amount of black criminality in the US is it society ( the usual cry) or the parents? 

How do the black lives of children dying of starvation in Africa matter ? In what way do they matter or is it  just something uttered so as not to incur the wrath of hysterical mob who look for any disagreement with their narrative so they descend and screech and howl for full agreement or else 

Incidentally this ever so popular slogan was tossed at me by a member during the week as in “ black lives really do matter “ yet he couldn’t explain which lives and why?

The life of people like George Flyod meant nothing to me the manner in which he died did , but his life leading up to his death was pathetic and put many people through misery 

The only lives that matter to most us if we exercise a modicum of honesty are those closet to us everything else is just waffle 

Blastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments