frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Do you enjoy insults?

Debate Information

1. Lets face it, the people who shoot out insults all the time probably love being insulted back.. who knows?
2. It could be a cultural thing to insult everyone and anything. But it's not a global thing. Some people come into debate forums to debate, not to be insults or shoot out silly insults that are irrelevant to the debates.
3. Some people would probably leave if they could not read insults, laugh at clever insults or not be able to shoot them out as if they were blessings to the down-trodden masses.
4. Some people might not enjoy having to debate on a more honest, intellectual level because that's hard. Insults are dead easy. A child could do the same. I was hoping to debate adults.
5. I have complained to the admins about this, I have even tried to get people to self-police since the admins will do nothing at all about harassment all to no avail. People seem to not care about the quality of the debates in here. Insults are.. just accepted, ignored, maybe enjoyed by most members who read them.

6. I predict that this will trigger my personal stalkers. So far, I only have on official stalker who insults me as much as he possibly can, but there might be others patiently waiting to start a personal vendetta .. so lets see how many insults I get in THIS thread, which should serve as an irresistible treat to these people.
7. It would be nice if people who DO NOT enjoy insults would let me know, so I don't ONLY have a list, but a list of people who I should bother to engage with. I hate wasting my time with people who behave like a typical troll.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments