In a perfect union you're not sexist? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

In a perfect union you're not sexist?

Debate Information

I'm not sexist for saying women can't legally be the Presdient of the United States of America.
You were sexist for saying she had to be President to be elected an exsecutive officer of the United States of America.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• SwolliwSwolliw 1297 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87
    I'm not sexist for saying women can't legally be the Presdient of the United States of America.

Let me mull that statement over for a while………. Yes, you are most definitely sexist.

Research has shown that those who are prejudiced in one particular area will also have other prejudices and phobias, for example let’s pluck , awwww, say, homophobia out of the air, shall we?

The thing is that those guilty of such social disorders will swear they are right to believe the things they do and that everybody else is wrong.

We normally attribute this to ignorance and arrogance.

OakTownA
  • So you are saying the homosexual and lesbians are not sexist and this can be proven? 
  • A person doesn't have to prove the prejudice they have only the crime of fraud or witness tampering as a legal objection to a united state which can be titled clearly in other basic languages. If the Courts did not expect to hear the truth they would not ask their witnesses to tell the truth or whole truth.
    @John_C_87
    So you are saying the homosexual and lesbians are not sexist and this can be proven? 

No, I actually said that you are sexist and it was proven.

@John_C_87
    So you are saying the homosexual and lesbians are not sexist and this can be proven? 

No, I actually said that you are sexist and it was proven.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 4152 Pts   -  
    Making an objective claim about the legal system of the US, of course, is not sexist. If I were to say that women in Saudi Arabia have fewer rights than men, I also would not be being sexist; I would just be talking about a fact.

By the way, "women", of course, cannot be legally the President of the US, as "women" is a plural form, implying more than one individual, while there can only be one president. ;)
    @MayCaesar
    By the way, "women", of course, cannot be legally 

And that’s about as sexist as it gets. “Derrrr like I’ll just play around with semantics (women/woman) then act dumb”.

You are being sexist.

• @MayCaesar
    By the way, "women", of course, cannot be legally the President of the US, as "women" is a plural form, implying more than one individual, while there can only be one president
    I like that..touche'
  • @MayCaesar

Okay, so what is said is that a trial needs to take place to decide if women can be created equal to all other women at the same time, under a sworn statement of truth. And to be clear there can only be one Exsecutive officer of the United States of America who is also a President of the united states. The democracy only votes for a chance for that to take place with a presidential candidate. By precedent, we are talking about if impeachment would have been the better way to remove a man from the Exsecutive office from the white house than voting in combination with term limits.
  • @Swolliw

No SwoIIiw you are sexist and those who believe women can be justified by crime a President as a united state to create the innuendo that all people are created equal are by fact sexist. Clearly, all people are created equal by the introduction of facts and clearly not by appointment of the title President of a United State. State as a word can be singular the spelling is in fact a contributor to seeking a lie to be documented publicly with a cost to all people. The only cost for the removal of the s from states in this condition and the keeping the spelling context is a basic truth.
  • @Swolliw

You are sexist. Any person who does not want to create and provide all-women equality without the guilt of crime has no reason not to support the united state of basic equality found to do so. A woman is to become Presadera while in line for the exsecutive officer it is discrimination to deny all women this United States Consitutional right.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 4152 Pts   -  
    @Swolliw

Playing around with semantics and then being dumb equates being sexist? Oookay… That is a new definition of sexism! I hope it is in a dictionary already? I am terrible at keeping track of modern terminology.
    LiamThePerson
  • Playing around with semantics and then being dumb equates to being sexist?
    That's hot? Ouch! 
    That's hot? Ouch! 

That's hot? Ouch! 

That's hot? Ouch!

is that going to cool down soon? Ouch!
    Does learning hurt? Ouch!
    Do we learn in baby steps? Ouch!
    Is That still hot? Ouch!

It's not sexist to worry about committing a crime. It is just not very assuring to constantly worry about committing a crime. IF? it was ever a crime to call a woman female it would never be sexist not to create all-women equal by their creator. Some-one will always not approve of being created equal by their creator.

@MayCaesar
    Playing around with semantics and then being dumb equates being sexist? Oookay

No it doesn’t and I said nothing of the sort. 

You might want to pull your head in and stop the misquoting….it’s getting way out of hand.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 4152 Pts   -   edited November 23
    @Swolliw

Again, what did I misquote? This is your literal quote:

" And that’s about as sexist as it gets. “Derrrr like I’ll just play around with semantics (women/woman) then act dumb”. "

You constantly make indefensible statements, then deny that you made them. Unfortunately, the Internet does keep records, sometimes on the very page on which the denial is taking place.