Here's a catchy little tune you might enjoy - or not - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Here's a catchy little tune you might enjoy - or not

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
56%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 594 Pts   -   edited January 10
    @excon
    Great! now when you take over the country, you'll already have a communist anthem to use! Not as good as the others I must say, but alas communists aren't what they used to be.

May be an anime-style image of text that says Commies in 1917 Commies in 2020 Tomorrow we march into Moscow in this 14C weather many of you wil die but the proletariat will finally have bread they said trans joke in discord server

• I like the tune it's funny.

Communism can constitutionally be described as an act of using democracy and not legal precedent against civil unrest. The calming created is for the best of the majority, not the legal precedent.

Donald Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987; since that time, he has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party

Political positions of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

The truly most funny thing About Exsecutive officer Trump might be he demonstrated that all American's can be held as a united State of republican, for better or worse in spite of his own actions legal or not. 
    excon
  • exconexcon 377 Pts   -  

@excon
    Great! now when you take over the country, you'll already have a communist anthem

Hello a:

I dunno..  When I watch the video, I don't see any communists trying to take over the nation..  Just MAGA maniacs..  Look..  I know we live in alternate realities, but did we watch the same video?

excon

• anarchist100anarchist100 594 Pts   -  
    excon said:

@excon
    Great! now when you take over the country, you'll already have a communist anthem

Hello a:

I dunno..  When I watch the video, I don't see any communists trying to take over the nation..  Just MAGA maniacs..  Look..  I know we live in alternate realities, but did we watch the same video?

excon

It's "problem-reaction-solution". The capital riots are just another excuse by the deep state. to bring about authoritarianism.
  • exconexcon 377 Pts   -  

The capital riots are just another excuse by the deep state. to bring about authoritarianism.

Hello a:

Okee doakee...

excon
  • @excon
     When I watch the video, I don't see any communists trying to take over the nation... 

The severity of the situation is that communists are already in Congress and had admitted to being there by vote, the capital has been closed to the general public for some time. At best in 2022, it will be proven in a court of law that many legislators who are seats in congress are on record for no longer addressing law as the more perfect union "as set forth" as guidelines by the American United States Consitution. Any tranquility has been documented on record with social media having been broken by political legislators long before any citizen of the united states was accused of breaking what is already nonexistent, the isolation dragged on by Congress and the House of Representatives after the events of the destruction of the World trade center and attempt on the Pentagon are kind of no longer the issue of grievance.  

Excon the holding and preservation of legal precedent is not a race it is a marathon of endurance.