Another current pandemic that we can actually do something about! - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Another current pandemic that we can actually do something about!

Debate Information

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) has for decades claimed the lives of thousands of people on a global scale, far more than any other pandemic in history combined. And still, no one ever appears to do anything about it! Dihydrogen Monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and often called "The invisible Killer'  for that reason. The vast majority of fatalities are a direct result of accidental inhalation of this. Some of the other deaths are a result of severe withdrawal symptoms as a result of going cold turkey when one has somehow managed to build up a strong tolerance for this chemical. Other issues that have been observed with this chemical after long-term exposure are excessive sweating and urination, electrolyte imbalances, tissue damage, gassy feelings, nausea, and of course severe withdrawal as previously mentioned above regarding those that are dependent.

Other empirical observations surrounding DHMO involve how it is the main constituent of acid rain, has the ability to cause severe burns, is a contributory factor to the greenhouse effect, causes many metals to go rusty, and has even been found in the tumors of many cancer patients, among many other things. The contamination has reached pandemic proportions and indeed makes the Covid Pandemic conspiracy look like an amateur in comparison. DHMO can be found in every stream, river, lake, and reservoir not only in the US but in every country on the globe. It's even been found in North and South Poles.

Despite the prevalent dangers that plague our globe many governments continue to refuse the banning of this product as, of course, once again the economical benefits far outweigh the risks according to them. DHMO is at the center of a multibillion-dollar industry. It's used as an additive in several processed foods, found in solvents and coolants, has been used on fires, and a lot more. Isn't it time we actually did something about this pandemic?

If yes, then why, if no, then why not?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• SwolliwSwolliw 1328 Pts   -   edited January 14
    @ZeusAres42
    Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) has for decades claimed the lives of thousands of people on a global scale,

It certainly is a prevalent threat isn't it? And your fatality figures do seem to ring true. Not a day passes when many people succumb to the threat. But what can we do? My local council has introduced tough rules about installing swimming pools and I have had to build an approved, child-proof fence. Over the past few days in Australia several people have died as a result of severe flooding and what about those poor people in developing countries who die from excessive ingestion of dihydrogen monoxide, especially when there are tropical storms and tsunamis. I even heard of a woman who died from dihydrogen monoxide after being in a water drinking contest.

I think we both know where this post is going, don't we? Perhaps you could have saved this thread for April 1st. 

Oh, and in future, leave the comedic skits to me...this one isn't bad though.

ZeusAres42
  • Swolliw said:
    @ZeusAres42
    Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) has for decades claimed the lives of thousands of people on a global scale,

It certainly is a prevalent threat isn't it? And your fatality figures do seem to ring true. Not a day passes when many people succumb to the threat. But what can we do? My local council has introduced tough rules about installing swimming pools and I have had to build an approved, child-proof fence. Over the past few days in Australia several people have died as a result of severe flooding and what about those poor people in developing countries who die from excessive ingestion of dihydrogen monoxide, especially when there are tropical storms and tsunamis. I even heard of a woman who died from dihydrogen monoxide after being in a water drinking contest.

I think we both know where this post is going, don't we? Perhaps you could have saved this thread for April 1st. 

Oh, and in future, leave the comedic skits to me...this one isn't bad though.

@Swolliw, yeah this is kind of an easy one lol. DW, I will have something far more seemingly credible by April 1st. ;)

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2144 Pts   -   edited January 14
    @Swolliw Btw, my last post about different learning styles was also just mockery lmao. Learning styles are indeed nothing more than just made-up bullsh!t. But ok, enough playing around now. Time to get some studying done and start to make some serious posts now.

• SwolliwSwolliw 1328 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42
    Time to get some studying done and start to make some serious posts now.

Don't get too serious though, only enough to stir people up. This one was pretty good though

ZeusAres42