What fate is in store for the world if Putin loses? Or, even if he is preceived to have lost? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What fate is in store for the world if Putin loses? Or, even if he is preceived to have lost?

Debate Information

Hello:

Conversely, what happens to the world if he wins?  Who's watching Ukraine anyway?  It's BOTH the democracy's of the world, and the worlds strongmen. 

The fate of the world is at stake.

excon

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• @excon

The basic principle held within a united state of President is "all men are created equal by thier creator." Those who win with those who lose, some people may never fully understand how much power there is in a self-evidnet truth set as a state of the union for it often becomes made hader to hold as truth over timeIt is no less harder then holding as self evident truth  "all women are created equal by thier creator." Over time. What is impossible to hold as a self-evident truth is a basic lie so self-evident as the difference between a man and a women is not to be made easily understood as a united state.
  • Presadera - "a women who is to be held equal to all other women by her creator." The women to whom hold her in a state of the union. By law, presumed innocent, without crime.

In order to form the more perfect union to hold the first unspoken state of the constitutional union tranquility. No, Truth self-evident truth.

• exconexcon 490 Pts   -  
    John_C_87 said:

What is impossible to hold as a self-evident truth is a basic lie so self-evident as the difference between a man and a women is not to be made easily understood as a united state.
    Hello John:

This debate is about Putin and the world..  There's another one about gender stuff.

excon

• @excon

Executive officer Putin and the Russian people have made a claim on the legal President held in the United States of law, a context into which "all men are created equal by their creator." Your question is asking what if Executive Officer Putin cannot prove he is in fact a President of the United States of Russia. He is to be held by the states of law Russia holds Constitutional or not. I am giving a truthful answer he will be in a long list of men who could not hold a Presidential state of the union between himself and the legal precedent set forth by America’s United states of law as a candidate for President of the United states of Russia.

My Job as a non - commissioned officer is to present a self-evident truth on behalf of the preservation, protection, and service to American United States Constitution. I answer a call put out by bid in the search for the more perfect state of the union to hold union of tranquility with other constitutional basic principles.

What are you doing?

• BarnardotBarnardot 157 Pts   -  
    Well you see Putin isn’t going to loose because how are the Ukrainians going to win when there run by a dufis who plays a piano with his doolie. So Putin is going to use chemical weapons because he knows that piano boy has them. And when that doesn’t work he’s going to bring out the nukes. Just you wait and see. @excon
  • exconexcon 490 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:

So Putin is going to use chemical weapons because he knows that piano boy has them. And when that doesn’t work he’s going to bring out the nukes. Just you wait and see. @excon
    Hello B:

The problem is, I believe you..  I too, believe that Putin will end civilization as we know it..

excon
    OakTownA
  • Cringe_TrainCringe_Train 250 Pts   -  
    @excon

Well, i'm gonna be honest the best case scenario is that he dies, and this is coming from a pacifist.

Second best is he backs off. 

I think we should be more worries about what happens if he wins.
    OakTownA
  • @Barnardot
    Nukes are chemical weapons
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 569 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Hey, kid, ever heard of "MAD"? Or, "Mutually Assured Destruction"? If Putin uses nukes, it'd be likely that everyone would retaliate by nuking Russia, especially Moscow.
    exconOakTownA
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1799 Pts   -  
    Luigi7255 said:
    @Barnardot

Hey, kid, ever heard of "MAD"? Or, "Mutually Assured Destruction"? If Putin uses nukes, it'd be likely that everyone would retaliate by nuking Russia, especially Moscow.
    I doubt it, not if Putin limits his usage to tactical nukes.
  • Luigi7255 said:
    @Barnardot

The idea of a mobile platform for a Nuclear Missiles shortened time delivery this meant that any launch means a blanket of nukes why do you think missile testing in general is so dangerous.