The Trinity of God and the Gospel in Genesis 1-3...do you see it? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The Trinity of God and the Gospel in Genesis 1-3...do you see it?

Debate Information

Our Creator introduces Himself using the Name "Elohim" (Genesis 1:1) which is a plural noun with a singular verb...this was done with intent...then Elohim proceeds to introduce God the Holy Spirit in Genesis 1:2 and then introduces the collaboration of Father-Son-Spirit as "Us" and "Our" creating the complex human genome in their spiritual image on the 6th-Day in Genesis 1:26-28 then Elohim proceeds to introduce the Son performing battle with the Devil (1 John 3:8b) in Genesis 3:15 then Elohim pictures His battle strategy to defeat the Devil in Genesis 3:21 via the Gospel, the Gospel that was ordained before Time began (2 Timothy 2:8-10), where the self-righteousness of man (fig leaves) is rejected and Elohim, Himself, sheds innocent blood and clothes mankind in an imputed robe of righteousness, a prophecy fulfilled by Jesus Christ 4000-years later at Golgotha with the words "It is finished" (John 19:30). The entirety of Scripture is provided in the first-three Chapters of the Canon for the one who possesses the Holy Spirit as their Teacher (1 John 2:27).

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• pamelajohnson1pamelajohnson1 113 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:
    Our Creator introduces Himself using the Name "Elohim" (Genesis 1:1) which is a plural noun with a singular verb...this was done with intent...then Elohim proceeds to introduce God the Holy Spirit in Genesis 1:2 and then introduces the collaboration of Father-Son-Spirit as "Us" and "Our" creating the complex human genome in their spiritual image on the 6th-Day in Genesis 1:26-28 then Elohim proceeds to introduce the Son performing battle with the Devil (1 John 3:8b) in Genesis 3:15 then Elohim pictures His battle strategy to defeat the Devil in Genesis 3:21 via the Gospel, the Gospel that was ordained before Time began (2 Timothy 2:8-10), where the self-righteousness of man (fig leaves) is rejected and Elohim, Himself, sheds innocent blood and clothes mankind in an imputed robe of righteousness, a prophecy fulfilled by Jesus Christ 4000-years later at Golgotha with the words "It is finished" (John 19:30). The entirety of Scripture is provided in the first-three Chapters of the Canon for the one who possesses the Holy Spirit as their Teacher (1 John 2:27).

Which bible are you using to explain the post?  You must have Church of Christ background. They talk in scripture. Do you really understand how the trinity works together?  I don't think you do. I think that you are just spouting scripture.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 770 Pts   -  
    @pamelajohnson1 ; I have shared what the Holy Spirit has placed upon my heart subsequent to many years of walking with Him in fellowship. Mine is not a product of a Church or a Bible translation. I am simply one who is totally indebted to Jesus Christ and one who loves the Father, the Son and the precious Spirit like my next breath...nothing more.

@pamelajohnson1 ; You have challenged me to a debate...where are you? We can continue in this forum if you like?
  • maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
    again; jesus was a jew; so why are you not following judhisim?  @RickeyD
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @pamelajohnson1

HA HA he won't name his cult  you won't name yours such is your shame ....nothing funnier than two hypocrites both saying the other is wrong 
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @pamelajohnson1

HA HA he won't name his cult  you won't name yours such is your shame ....nothing funnier than two hypocrites both saying the other is wrong 
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @pamelajohnson1

• DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @pamelajohnson1

• DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @pamelajohnson1

• DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @pamelajohnson1

• DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @pamelajohnson1

• DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @pamelajohnson1

@Dee ; Lashing out in response to abuses suffered due to Catholicism's sexual abuse scandal will not heal you or bring peace...is there anything I can do, Dee?
  • maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
    well dee i never claimed to believe in anything; for there is no proof to anything.  even the advances in science is always changing; for instant, science and physicists  are saying that consciousness stems from the micro world of quantum mechanics; thus consciousness can be said to pervade the universe along with time and space.  no i have no cult and i suggest you look up the defintion of the word hypocrite and prove it applies to me before you start random name throwing.   @Dee
    RickeyD
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

I’m  lashing  out in response to abuses I inflicted on my innocent kids due to my cults feelings on these things , my  sexual abuses were brutal and terrible I’m hoping my cults beliefs can heal me and bring me peace...is there anything I can do to stop me constantly thinking  about kids?

WOW ! You’re one sick puppy 
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

I’m  lashing  out in response to abuses I inflicted on my innocent kids due to my cults feelings on these things , my  sexual abuses were brutal and terrible I’m hoping my cults beliefs can heal me and bring me peace...is there anything I can do to stop me constantly thinking  about kids?

WOW ! You’re one sick puppy 
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @maxx

well dee i never claimed to believe in anything; for there is no proof to anything.  even the advances in science is always changing; for instant, science and physicists  are saying that consciousness stems from the micro world of quantum mechanics; thus consciousness can be said to pervade the universe along with time and space.  no i have no cult and i suggest you look up the defintion of the word hypocrite and prove it applies to me before you start random name throwing

What are you on about you raging nut? I’ve said nothing to you in this thread you’re getting more unbalanced by the day 
  • maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -   edited April 24
    well if you would keep your replies from copying themselves and stop with the random replies then you may be easier to understand.  as well calling someone unbalanced for mistakenly thinking you replied to them ,is inane to begin with. sounds to me that name calling is a bit unbalanced, don't you think?  psychologists agree that regardless of intellect; those who systematically engage  in calling others names are lacking in mental maturity; i seriously hope you do not want to project that picture of yourself upon such a public site.     @Dee
  • piloteerpiloteer 1511 Pts   -   edited April 24
    @RickeyD

I do not "see it". There is no trinity as it is not mentioned in the bible. It was created by the church acting as an authority on Christianity, which it is not!!! According to the bible, Jesus was the son of God, just like we are ALL Gods children. The trinity is a fraud. It was the miracle of salvation for all humankind that God gave to the world as a gift, and to do so, he had to kill one of his children which just so happened to be Jesus. God is not "son of man". Jesus IS son of man. Therefore, Jesus is not God!!!!!      
  • maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
    the trinity was created so as to have a reason to say there is only one god  instead of 3; as in god, the holy spirt and jesus. @piloteer
  • maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
    i could care less as to what you believe in rick/. i am sure it gives you a solid foundation and the social aspects must be great; however, yoiu are on this site to debate; which means using logic instead of just saying you are correct.  i have askled you many things and yet you ignored them on by simply saying i should put my faith in jesus.  tjhat is not a debate. that is  selling your religion.  are you here to debate?  if so, then do so. @RickeyD
    maxx said:
    the trinity was created so as to have a reason to say there is only one god  instead of 3; as in god, the holy spirt and jesus. @piloteer
    Nope!!! The trinity was created by the church, not in biblical doctrine. The bible specifically states that God is NOT son of man, therefore Jesus, who IS son of man, is not God!!   
  • maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
    that is what i meant; by the church to make sure there was a belief in only one god rather than a belief in three.  @piloteer
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @maxx

well if you would keep your replies from copying themselves and stop with the random replies then you may be easier to 

As usual you cannot even admit your error such is your inflated ego , I’m not making “random replies “ I tag every comment made you troll 

as well calling someone unbalanced for mistakenly thinking you replied to them ,

But you cannot even admit your error as usual you just go on a rant 

is inane to begin with. sounds to me that name calling is a bit unbalanced, don't you think? 

Sounds to me like those who attack others for comments they never made are unbalanced …..Thats you 

psychologists agree that regardless of intellect; those who systematically engage  in calling others names are lacking in mental maturity;

Another appeal to authority , my advice is if you feel that badly about it …..stop doing it 

i seriously hope you do not want to project that picture of yourself upon such a public site.

The only one doing that is you the site troll you fire of an accusation and instead of a simple sorry go on a rant about how you’re being victimised as I said before you’re unbalanced ,
  • maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -   edited April 24
    i did admit it or can not you even read?  i said calling someone names for mistakenly thinking the reply was meant for me.  as well, you are the one who can not desist from calling others names.  that definitely speaks of a mental problem. you act like a poor little rat terrier just barking and growling, snapping and biting; all wondering why no one is listening to you;  i guess poor little dee needs a pat upon the head.  poor little thing. perhaps  throwing names at others make you feel powerful, even manly and it makes you feel good; yet throwing names is not how one debates. here is your pat on the head dee; now run along and go bark at someone else..  @Dee
  • RickeyDRickeyD 770 Pts   -   edited April 24
    @piloteer ; The God of the Bible has introduced Himself within the Realm of Time as a Trinity and void the Trinity we could not know God nor could redemption manifest for our sins as God is Spirit (John 4:24) and we are His created beings constrained by Time and physics via a genome, a body of flesh encapsulating an eternal spirit, that He created in His image (Genesis 1:26-28). If not for the hypostatic union of God and man, the Gospel, which was ordained “before the beginning of Time” (2 Timothy 1:10), could not have manifest and provided atonement for our sin; therefore, all of mankind would be condemned in their sin and destined to die the “second death” in Hell because the Father, in His absolute holiness, is NOT going to permit unrepentant sin to enter His Kingdom subsequent to the death of the body in Time (Rev. 21:27); therefore, an Intercessor providing atonement in perfection is mandated (2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 10:5-6).

God introduces Himself as a Triune God beginning in Genesis 1:1 via the Name “Elohim” which is a plural noun with a singular verb and the Holy Spirit is first introduced in Genesis 1:2 and the Trinity is seen working in unison to form the human genome as “Us” and "Our" in Genesis 1:26-28 while the Son, manifesting in Time through the seed of the woman (virgin), is first introduced in Genesis 3:15 which announces a war between Satan – his fallen angels and the Son, Jesus Christ, while the Gospel by which God would defeat the works of the Devil is pictured in Genesis 3:21; in fact, the very reason the Son of God entered Time was to “destroy the works of the Devil” (1 John 3:8b) and this could NOT have manifest void the Trinity and the hypostatic union (Philippians 2:8).

You can deny and disparage the Trinity if you desire to do so but the Scriptures testify against you and anyone performing an honest exegesis of the Holy Scriptures cannot deny that God has chosen to reveal Himself in a Trinity. The Father, the Son, the Spirit are One-God in essence and Three in person and there exists a consensual delineation of authority in the Godhead as this models obedience, organization, structure, honor, dignity and provides an example for the Biblical family unit and societal structure concerning authorities and obedience to same on Earth.

• maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -   edited April 24
    @maxx

Ahh poor Mad Maxx is sulking again hey maybe you Pamela and Ricky can form a jerk circle , that’s your type of thing isn’t it? ……have fun buddy …

i did admit it or can not you even read? 

You actually went on a long winded rant and no apology for accusing me in the wrong just you being a big crying girl as usual wailing about your imagined b-utt hurt 
    @maxx ; Why would I infuse within my mind the lies of men? I know what I have read and studied and I know the realization of faith and the indwelling Holy Spirit. I trust Jesus and the Father and the Spirit...these things are foolishness to you because your father is the Devil and Hell is your destiny and you don't care.

@Dee ; You're mentally and spiritually ill...you need help, not advocacy.

• DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

I’m  mentally and spiritually ill...I need help, not advocacy. 

I agree get help …,quickly 
    @Dee ; I have offered to assist you with the sexual abuse you've suffered in Catholicism...but you have no interest...I can make some calls and perhaps find you intercession...would you like that? Can we be friends?
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

My kids 
    have been offered help from the sexual abuse they suffered by me in my religious beliefs ...but i have no interest...I make many calls to male prostitutes  and cannot help it ...

Oh dear ……

• maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
    well gee dee,  im so so so sorry.  here is your pat on the head,  i sure hope that apology makes you feel better.  now go along and call more people names @Dee
  • DeeDee 4703 Pts   -  
    @maxx

well gee dee,  im so so so sorry.  here is your pat on the head,  i sure hope that apology makes you feel better.  now go along and call more people names

Calm down Maxx , maybe try some  of that hypnosis that you said most doctors in the US use now instead of regular medicine …..a guy on here said it’s the “bees knees “ 
    maxx said:
    that is what i meant; by the church to make sure there was a belief in only one god rather than a belief in three.  @piloteer
    Actually, Trinitarians DO believe in three Gods. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. The trinity was created so Christians can claim Jesus IS God even though that is false according to the bible, even the new testament. The bible claims Jesus was the Messiah. The Messiah is the King of Isreal, but Christians use the "trinity" to claim Jesus is God by claiming the holy spirit is what binds Jesus to God, and so they worship all three, but the trinity is not mentioned in the bible. It's not biblically accurate.      
  • RickeyDRickeyD 770 Pts   -   edited April 24
    @piloteer ; No, there are NOT "three" Gods...there is ONE - God who has revealed Himself in Time in three-distinct personalities and to deny this is to deny what the Scriptures have told you.

• maxxmaxx 858 Pts   -  
    perhaps the trinities do but the early church created it just to rectify the situation of brelirving in one god in three things; jesus, the holy spirt and god.  @piloteer
    @maxx ; The Holy Spirit proclaims the Triune God throughout Scripture.
    Father = Administrator
    Son = Creator-Messiah-Judge
    Holy Spirit = Logistics

• SonofasonSonofason 401 Pts   -  
    piloteer said:
    @RickeyD

I do not "see it". There is no trinity as it is not mentioned in the bible. It was created by the church acting as an authority on Christianity, which it is not!!! According to the bible, Jesus was the son of God, just like we are ALL Gods children. The trinity is a fraud. It was the miracle of salvation for all humankind that God gave to the world as a gift, and to do so, he had to kill one of his children which just so happened to be Jesus. God is not "son of man". Jesus IS son of man. Therefore, Jesus is not God!!!!!      
    אֱלוֹהִים is a plural word, and it is the Hebrew word for God (Elohim) found in the very first verse of the Bible.  In verse 26 of chapter 1 of Genesis, God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:"

Read the first few verses of the gospel according to John.  Jesus is the Word of God.  "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1:1-3)

Indeed, all things were made by the Word of God.
    RickeyD
    @maxx ; The early Church has nothing to do with the doctrine of the Trinity....