frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How Good Are Americans?

Debate Information

@CYDdharta
You have posted nothing about violence, only about firearms.

Quite right there, you caught me out completely on that one. I mean how absolutely remiss of me to even make the slightest hint that firearms have anything to do with violence.

I completely retract what I said or inferred and instead, tender the following statement:

"Americans are caring, sensitive people who own more firearms as the there are people but they only fire blanks in firing ranges and only for sport. At no time ever has any one of these caring, sensitive Americans ever used a firearm for violent, nefarious purposes and all the worldwide reports and statistics that indicate otherwise are completely untrue." 

Is that right now? Can I ever be forgiven? I am so sorry that  I got it completely wrong and I should have realised that Americans are God's people, they are good and wholesome and all those news reports and documentaries we see about people's brains being splattered up and down the walls and in their cars in America are all just fictional Hollywood movies. I am sooooo sorry. Not! 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments