Why not use the "reply" option? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Why not use the "reply" option?

Debate Information

It would be convenient if members of this forum would use the "reply" option when rebutting someone specifically as opposed to just quoting them; that way, we actually know you've rebutted an argument. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 216 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Using The "Reply" Option

RickeyD said:
    It would be convenient if members of this forum would use the "reply" option when rebutting someone specifically as opposed to just quoting them; that way, we actually know you've rebutted an argument. 
    Good idea!
  • BarnardotBarnardot 133 Pts   -  
    But people do that any way and any way any one who posts to any of your posts is re butting any way because all your posts are so off this planet. @RickeyD
  • RickeyDRickeyD 770 Pts   -   edited May 4
    @Barnardot ; Your prejudiced opinion does not negate the fact that using the "reply" option notifies the person you're responding to of your rebuttal and intent...those who don't use the "reply" option are either cowards and want their comment concealed by the volume of input or they're simply purporting a rebuttal that is indefensible.
  • BoganBogan 55 Pts   -  
    Or they don't know where this "reply" button even is.
  • BoganBogan 55 Pts   -  
    Oh, I get it now!    it is the little almost indiscernible thing to the right of this picture.   Okay.   No wukkers.  
    Your prejudiced opinion @RickeyD

I don't have any prejudiced opinion you do and any way you coudnt say what is prjudiced about my opinion any way because my opinion is not prejudiced. I was pointing out any way not opinion but the truth about your stuff being on another planet and you know that any way because every one here tells you that. And when some one tries to tell you about the baloney that you write you just ignore them and just post another heap of extreme religious baloney that just doesn't answer the question any way. I have talked to better brick walls than try to get through to your off the planet head so thats why in your case it is a waste of time to use the reply button any way because you never reply to any thing any way you just keep preaching your extreme nonsense baloney that has nothing to do with it.

• RickeyDRickeyD 770 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot ; I reply to you...it's painful as I don't like interacting with demons...but I do it.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 770 Pts   -  
    @excon ; why not use the reply option?

@Barnardot ; I reply to you...it's painful as I don't like interacting with demons...but I do it. @RickeyD

Well ladeeda and chew my bra isn’t that just tuff mameries for you when you have to relate to the reel world like actually talking to regular people. But every one knows that you really like doing that because you get off on the powder trip to spurt all your ugly goddists baloney to decent people.

• RickeyDRickeyD 770 Pts   -   edited May 16
    @Barnardot ;  If you desire a debate or rebuttal...simply follow proper protocol and use the "reply" function in the comment section so that the recipient is aware of your intentions and your contribution...this is really not that difficult. People who chew their bra are not real world, they're mental patients awaiting their next dose of thorazine...may yours be forthcoming with a exorcism included.