You people are absolutely disgusting. - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

You people are absolutely disgusting.

Debate Information

It's true, I detest everyone of you.
  1. Live Poll

Will you please contribute to the world in the biggest way you ever could, and stop being alive?

2 votes
    1. Yes, I hate myself therefor I think that I have to put society before myself.
        0.00%
    2. No, I don't hate myself therefor I realize that I don't have to live my life for others.
        0.00%
    3. I'm confused by the question.
        0.00%
    4. I saw a bear today.
      50.00%
    5. Dilbert
        0.00%
    6. Bildert
        0.00%
    7. Joe Biden
        0.00%
    8. Donald Trump
        0.00%
    9. Spot the human, and eat it.
        0.00%
    10. Stop in the name of poop!
        0.00%
    11. eat your dinner or you will starve to death.
        0.00%
    12. Heroin.
        0.00%
    13. Is God real?
        0.00%
    14. There is no food, comrade.
        0.00%
    15. I know who I am, do you see who it is? Behold communism rises.
        0.00%
    16. I------Buried------Paul----------
      50.00%
    17. Will we be alive by then? 2024 2069 2087 5555
        0.00%
    18. Invest in Cryptocurrency
        0.00%
    19. We did it! We Won!
        0.00%
    20. Canada, it is a country.
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 605 Pts   -  
    We did it! We Won!
  • pamelajohnson1pamelajohnson1 113 Pts   -  
    What is this post about?  It's confusing.  Do you want all people dead?  So, you can be here by yourself.  If we all die including you, you wouldn't be here to see it anyway.@anarchist100
  • anarchist100anarchist100 605 Pts   -  
    @pamelajohnson1
    I hate everything so I want the whole world to blow up, I hate existing as well so I don't mind if it kills me, and if it doesn't well at least the rest of the world is destroyed.
  • pamelajohnson1pamelajohnson1 113 Pts   -  
    You don't want to die too bad.  You are still here. That's just a depression spirit causing you to sink into a hole. Go to the doctor and get some medicine for depression and you will be fine. @anarchist100
  • BoganBogan 55 Pts   -  
    What you wrote in your topic heading is very un Christian of you, Pammie.
  • Cringe_TrainCringe_Train 247 Pts   -  
    @anarchist100

Hey man, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Find someone you feel comfortable talking to, someone who isn't also depressed and is willing to listen. It helps trust me.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 4521 Pts   -  
    Hatred is one of the most destructive emotions; it consumes you and leads you towards horrible conclusions, such as "I just want the world to burn". Go outside on a nice spring day, read something nice, enjoy the feeling of the air on your skin and realize that this feeling is a treasure you will lose permanently if you give up on life - then reflect on this and similar things and reconsider your attitude towards people and the world.

The only person who can make/keep you miserable is you. Conversely, the only person who can make/keep you happy is you. You just have to choose between the two and commit to your choice. Choose wisely.