frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Does inanimate objects kill?

Debate Information

This weeks regular gun slaughter was in Buffalo which is where buffalo wings come from but now its dead people but do we have to think about what killed those people. Sure the guy was a red neck dufis with half of a brain only in his head but what really killed those people because if he only had only a knife then he would not get very far any way. So then any way if he didn’t have the inanimate object in his hand and he only has half a brain how else would he kill those people who were innocent and had a hole brain before but now there splattered around the super market.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    Sound like you found your daddy at long last.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 238 Pts   -  
    Why is that because I don’t have one so did you lose your daddy at the super market did you but obviously you didn’t lose your inanimate object @CYDdharta
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 362 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: Bullets

Bullets are inanimate objects that kill.
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Child, everyone has a daddy.  Your mamma may only have known him briefly, maybe only one night, maybe only an hour, but you still have a daddy.
    @JulesKorngold ;Bullets are inanimate objects that kill.

Your so right there because red necks like that cydarta guy keeps on talking about that it’s the people who kill but it’s the guns and the bullets that kill. If you take the gun off the red neck dufis like that I’d like to see how else he’s going to knock off 10 people at a super market. May be 1 or 2 at best if he had a knife but all you need to do with a gun is pull a trigger and the gun automatically does the rest and no body can fight you. But tell that to the red neck dufis and all he can say is real stu pid illogical stuff because he knows he is wrong but he just wants to carry around guns because he has an inferior complex and he wants to feel like a big boy because his mom didn’t give him any mommy milk when he was a baby.

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 988 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Have you heard of a car?
    piloteer
    @MichaelElpers Have you heard of a car?

Like have you ever heard of common sents. Like how many people are going to get in a car and go and kill people. Sure it’s been done just like people use knives but knives and cars are not automatic machines that you can carry and blow the brains out of every one in site in a short time. Cars are clumsey things if you want to go and do a lot of damage but guns are made for the job and for nothing else.

• @Barnardot
    So then any way if he didn’t have the inanimate object in his hand and he only has half a brain how else would he kill those people who were innocent and had a hole brain before but now there splattered around the super market.

So, then any way if he didn’t have the inanimate object in his hand and he only has half a brain how else would he kill those people who were "presumed" innocent and had a whole brain before but now there splattered around the super market.

Is the crime of greater public loss the wrong application of lethal force or the permanent denial of united states constitutional right by those shot? 

Are the deaths organized murder taking place to keep one or all the victims as presumed innocent preventing an upcoming investigation of criminal behavior?

At the beginning of a shooting in public if someone yells a the shooter STOP! or I will shoot. is that a distraction created by an inanimate object for time?

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 988 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

I've heard of common sense not sents. 

Not sure what you mean by automatic machine, a car is definetly a machine.
    Additionally a car could kill quite a lot of people in a short amount of time.
    piloteer
  • Luigi7255Luigi7255 593 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Have you heard of English class?
    "I will never change who I am just because you do not approve."
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 4800 Pts   -  
    Barnardot said:

Sure the guy was a red neck dufis with half of a brain only in his head but what really killed those people because if he only had only a knife then he would not get very far any way
    I would not be so hasty...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings
    Nineteen people were killed and twenty-six others were injured, thirteen severely, at a care home for disabled people. The suspect was a 26-year-old man, identified as Satoshi Uematsu, a former employee of the care facility. Uematsu surrendered at a nearby police station with a bag of knives and was subsequently arrested. The attack was described as one of the worst crimes committed on Japanese soil in modern history.
    piloteer
  • piloteerpiloteer 1547 Pts   -   edited May 16
     @Barnardot

This strikes me as some sort of anti-gun rant. You make a very good point about how scary it is that someone can take out so many people with just a gun. So scary in fact, it makes me hope our gun rights never go away so we can defend ourselves from "dufis rednecks". The correct spelling is dufus by the way.
    So as well as being totally sarcastic you want to be more totally stu pid like all the red neck dufises have guns so to protect my self from those red neck dufises I’ll get my self a gun and become a totally red neck dufis also. That’s the sort of bad boy attitude that got this country in a mess with guns in the first place. Don’t you think or may be you don’t very much but don’t you think that we should do something about taking away the guns before we get over run by dufises like you who have only half of a brain to think with?@piloteer