The absurdity - hypocrisy of LIBERAL Politics - Democrats? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

The absurdity - hypocrisy of LIBERAL Politics - Democrats?

Debate Information

Recently, @JulesKorngold, a member of DebateIsland, posted a debate asking why Jews do not honor Yeshua as Messiah to which I responded with historical truth and explaining, with some intricacy, the plight of the Jewish people and their history of unfaithfulness to Elohim and specifically their Messiah, Jesus Christ. Jules was so very offended by the truth I had shared that he demanded DebateIsland censor me and remove the comment he considered "hate speech" "antisemitism" or DebateIsland should be "shut down." I found Jules' positioning to be hypocritical yet expected as he is obviously an adherent of the liberal left progressive and the futility and hopelessness of that ideology as Jules has, in the recent past, insulted my Christian faith as insanity and insulted me for my faith but I guess that's OK as long as Jules is not offended. Many won't see the hypocrisy in this...but it's just another example of the sissified Gen Z, Progressives, assuming oversight in America....we're doomed void another civil war to restructure the Democrat Party and bring it back to some sense of sanity. Not sure why I waste my time in this forum inundated with demons.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 672 Pts   -  
    Not tolerating someone because they have a different life style, and not tolerating someone because they hate you and want to imprison you, are not the same thing.
  • exconexcon 562 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:

we're doomed void another civil war to restructure the Democrat Party and bring it back to some sense of sanity.
    Hello R:

I agree.  This time, when we win, we're not gonna leave you intact like we did the last time..  You're irredeemable.

excon
  • anarchist100anarchist100 672 Pts   -  
    @excon @RickeyD
    There is nothing I would love more than for both sides to be destroyed entirely, you are both enemies of liberty, if our liberty is to survive we must remove from power all those threaten it.
  • JulesKorngoldJulesKorngold 306 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD said:  Not sure why I waste my time in this forum inundated with demons.

Bye!!
  • exconexcon 562 Pts   -  
    @excon
    you are both enemies of liberty,
    Hello a:

He seems nice.

excon

• exconexcon 562 Pts   -   edited May 18

There is nothing I would love more than for both sides to be destroyed entirely, you are both enemies of liberty,
    Hello a:

Du-de!  On the one hand you want both sides to be destroyed...  But, when two warriors step up, you accuse us of being enemies of liberty..

Hypocrisy much?

excon

• @excon @RickeyD
    There is nothing I would love more than for both sides to be destroyed entirely, you are both enemies of liberty, if our liberty is to survive we must remove from power all those threaten it.

We lose liberty, we earn liberty, we find liberty, liberty is never destroyed. Liberty is a United State. If liberty is what you in all honestly, honor, and dedication seek, the truth is those who are in power are directed and delegate and finding a relief of their own command, it is in this liberty they who have the experience hold to see what is to come next

• RickeyDRickeyD 901 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87 ; What?
    @excon ; Liberals - Democrats are the ones attacking free speech...not conservatives.
  • Cringe_TrainCringe_Train 250 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

You DO realize a lot of people that that meme is making fun of are just gay middle schoolers on twitter right?

@Cringe_Train ;  A majority of the progressive population are grown men and women with the maturity of a middle school student.

• exconexcon 562 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:
    @excon ; Liberals - Democrats are the ones attacking free speech...not conservatives.
    Hello Rickey:

I dunno..  Weren't you, a right winger, the guy who told us that Colin Kaepernick was a traitor for using his free speech rights??

Ohhhh, it was YOU, wasn't it?

excon

• Cringe_TrainCringe_Train 250 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:
    @Cringe_Train ;  A majority of the progressive population are grown men and women with the maturity of a middle school student.

In my experience it's often the dumbest voices that speak the loudest. The kind of people you're referring to are hated by the left as well.
    Argument Topic: Removed

@RickeyD
    Kudos to Debate Island admin.  Most of your antisemitic hate speech has been removed.

I would call you a schmuck but you wouldn't know the meaning nor how to find out.
    Cringe_Train
    @JulesKorngold ; I see nothing removed and what I have stated concerning Israel is Biblical truth...and I challenge you or DebateIsland to prove what I have written to be error or absent Scriptural integrity. Hypocrisy is one of your greater attributes.
    RickeyD said:
    @JulesKorngold ; I see nothing removed
    Prove it.  Post the current links to your antisemitic hate speech claims.
    @JulesKorngold ; If you desire to contact me, you must use the reply function as I do not receive general comments only those directed to me personally via the reply option. If you don't believe me, search the debate topics yourself...I'm not your slave...I don't even like you let alone serve you.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 185 Pts   -  
    So what. If you desire to talk to me then you have to bend over then kiss my behind. And heres some news for you like you hate every one right well guess what. It looks like every one hates you back. Like I told you before your mommy didn’t give you mommy milk and that’s were it all started right. @RickeyD
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 4676 Pts   -  
    You are pointing at how sensitive some other people are, even as you are creating an entire thread because something someone said on the Internet upset you... Does the term "self-awareness" mean anything to you? ;)
    @Barnardot ; Well, at least you have the commonsense to use the "reply" function...that is a good thing. Glad you aired that out...
  • AmpersandAmpersand 823 Pts   -  
    Looking at what you posted, I would agree it’s anti-Semitic.

There are different degrees and types of anti-semitism so let’s be clear I’m not saying you’re advocating genocide, equivalent to Hitler, etc.

However you did claim that all Jews have a blood curse which imbues their ethno-religious group with several inherent negative traits. This is by definition ethnic/religious prejudice (you are negatively prejudging an entire people based on your pre-existing religious assumptions) and is therefore bigotry, when when aimed against Jews is classified as anti-semitism.

You might argue that you have reasons for your anti-semitism and that it is according to your interpretation of your religion, but that’s just the reason behind the anti-semitism and doesn’t mean that it’s not anti-Semitic.

@Ampersand ; What I have posted concerning Jacob's children is rooted in Scripture...if its perceived as "antisemitic" then the Scriptures are "antisemitic"....take it up with the Holy Spirit.
    @RickeyD

No, it would mean that your interpretation of those translations of that specific collection of scriptures is anti-Semitic. There is no one single collection of scriptures nor one translation nor one interpretation.

Either way though, that’s no actual defence and you seem to be ceding that you were anti-Semitic and therefore the scriptures are too.
    @Ampersand ; The Scriptures are Truth and Israel's children condemned themselves through covenant breaking and murdering their Messiah and demanding that His blood be upon them and their children....this is historical, Scriptural, fact...it's not antisemitic it's truth.

@RickeyD

You’re explaining why your antisemitic beliefs come from your religious beliefs. If your beliefs fit the definition of anti-semitic, merely pointing out why you have them doesn’t change them being anti-semitic and merely makes your religion anti-Semitic too.

Would you say that it’s not racist to think black people are cursed and lesser if you can think of a religious rationale for it? Plenty of slaveholders used the supposed lineage of Ham to make exactly that argument. They were still racist and it merely made their interpretation of Christianity racist too.