Is another Civil War the only solution to America's sustainability? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is another Civil War the only solution to America's sustainability?

Debate Information

Another civil war in America is the only way this Democrat orchestrated fiasco gets resolved...the Democrat Party of sexual perversion, Marxism, abortion, must be systematically dismantled and restructured into some semblance of patriotic sustainability or our posterity dies in tyranny and authoritarianism. The demonically sick Democrat ideology of Marxism-Progressivism must be driven into the oceans and morality, dignity, patriotism, a representative republic, re-instituted lest America die in apostasy.

OakTownAalpha33666

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• anarchist100anarchist100 644 Pts   -  
    I would love that, by the end there would be hardly any Demorats or Republicons left because they would have all killed each other, without all of you enemies of liberty we can have a country where people are free to run their own lives how the choose, and there are no collectivists people like all of you scum who try to force us to be a part of your little vision for the world.
  • @RickeyD

We have been at Civil War...for quite some time...
    Both the Sexual Revolution and Drug war had been Civil Wars I am not sure if people even know how to end some kinds of covert War’s civil or not for the most part there has been and extraordinary effort in keeping at least both of those wars covert.

Also, there have been multiple World Wars as well that have not been officially recognized.
    This does not change truth it only is a sign of loss of some kind of legal representation.

• BarnardotBarnardot 157 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD I reckon were not going to have any more civil wars and you should know because there’s going to be one big war t try o end all wars which is about the only thing I believe about the Bible any way 
  • @Barnardot

I reckon were not going to have any more civil wars and you should know because there’s going to be one big war t try o end all wars which is about the only thing I believe about the Bible any way
    A battle to end all battles is not a big War combat, battle, and war a collection of events that might take place in a Civil / Intrastate or Conventiional war. I could not find a word to describe what a war is named when it is not taking place within the same state. I went with the word Conventional War as the goal in this type war is not over occupation of land instead it is over principles of justice and law as a united state.

The self-evident truth in the bible is that water was not the apocalypse to end all life on earth it will be fire. The flood was originally intended to end all life built from the origins of the original human sin not war, the understanding is made that truth had found hope in humanity GOD (as self-evident truth which told Noa). The burning of earth is not in the control of mankind we can simply also destroy the world by fire or even move it in opposition of natural destruction.

Understanding takes change it is not a result of a speed race...honor and be honored.

• bjinthirtybjinthirty 113 Pts   -  
    civil wars should only be a thing in countries with underdeveloped government. Here in the USA a civil war would be one of the dumbest thing because all you have to do is vote and get involved. Other countries dont have such luxury hence the civil wars.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 901 Pts   -  
    @bjinthirty ; Marxism, leftism, liberalism, progressivism, these cannot be compromised with...they are demonic at their root and a metastasizing malignancy in their undeterred affect; therefore, complete and thorough eradication is the only viable solution and that eradication comes with violence void empathy. If American patriots don't stand now and remove completely remove the Marxist snake slithering through our schools, economy, ideological framework, America will die in apostasy much like Rome.

OakTownA
  • OakTownAOakTownA 238 Pts   -  
    "Marxism, leftism, liberalism, progressivism, these cannot be compromised with...they are demonic at their root and a metastasizing malignancy in their undeterred affect; therefore, complete and thorough eradication is the only viable solution and that eradication comes with violence void empathy. If American patriots don't stand now and remove completely remove the Marxist snake slithering through our schools, economy, ideological framework, America will die in apostasy much like Rome."

And how would you suggest this be done? What policies/laws would you over turn? What policies/laws would you put in place?

excon
    @OakTownA ;  America's sustainability necessitates another declaration of Civil War duplicating that of Lincoln in 1860...there is no path forward for our posterity under the demonic leadership of Democrat Marxists nor can Marxism be compromised with...it must be excised like a malignant tumor...with force and intent to destroy the metastasizing cancer. If America's Patriots do not excise Marx from our Nation's government, we will perish in apostasy and tyranny.  
  • exconexcon 490 Pts   -   edited June 14
    RickeyD said:
    @OakTownA ;  America's sustainability necessitates another declaration of Civil War duplicating that of Lincoln in 1860...there is no path forward for our posterity 
    Hello Rickey:

First thing we've ever agreed upon..    But, it's NOT a duplicate war..  It's a continuation.  Democracy won the first time around, and democracy will win again..  The problem we have here, is that after we won, we didn't DESTROY your way of life..  It's not a mistake we'll make again.

excon, Jewish Warrior
    RickeyD
    Once again, you did not answer the questions I asked.
    What policies/laws would you over turn? What policies/laws would you put in place?

• SkepticalOneSkepticalOne Gold Premium Member 1492 Pts   -   edited June 14
    @RickeyD

'We must fight and kill our countrymen in order to save the country!' What an asinine solution. It reaks of the 'might makes right' mentality often advocated by authoritarians, 'gravy seals', 'y'allqueda', and other wannabe warriors. 
    OakTownA
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
  • exconexcon 490 Pts   -  
    OakTownA said:
    Once again, you did not answer the questions I asked.
    What policies/laws would you over turn? What policies/laws would you put in place?

Hello O:

What laws could you enact that would keep demons at bay??  Don't know about you, but If my opposition were DEMONS, I'd DESTROY 'em all.  So would Rickey.  He's never suggested otherwise.  

excon
    @excon ; War has as its objective the elimination of an enemy....
    @SkepticalOne ; Republicans-Conservatives-Christians have had to fight to the death against the Democrat demons before...at least 5-consecutive years of bloodshed to accomplish the goal of restructuring the demorats into some semblance of sustainability....with proper protocol and authorization, American Patriots could do it again...house to house, street to street, state to state, Red v. Blue. 
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1799 Pts   -  
    @SkepticalOne

Sounds more like PantyFA and Buying Large Mansions.
    @OakTownA ; I would nullify abortion on demand as sanctioned by governing authorities...I would reenact sodomy laws...I would put criminals in prison for their full tenure as adjudicated...I would remove Darwinism from our public schools...I would remove Marxism from our societal structures, government...I would close our borders to illegal immigration...I would remove LGBTQ from every aspect of life concerning governmental integrity...I would end a Marxist oriented mainstream media...I'm sure there is much more policy revision I would implement but for now these are a start.
  • @RickeyD

That comment is confused. I'm not sure what it is you mean to say. Do you think the civil war was fought for 5 years (it was 4 years), or that democrats now and democrats then share a similar political ideology? In actuality, Democrats from then would identify with the Republican party now. And "some semblance of sustainability....with proper protocol and authorization"? ...I have no idea. 

Make it make sense, because this is making you sound unhinged.
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
  • @CYDdharta

You're not doing any better than RickeyD. Make your gibberish make sense:

Sounds more like PantyFA and Buying Large Mansions.

@SkepticalOne ; It is the "fool" of the Progressive-Marxist, the brainwashed puppet that promulgates the lies of a "Southern Strategy"....Democrats have always been the Party of Slavery, bigotry, abortion, perversion. Stop with the lies, atheist. Democrats simply moved the slave plantations to inner city ghettos subsequent 64...grow up and stop with the arrogant brainwashing.

"
    What laws could you enact that would keep demons at bay??  Don't know about you, but If my opposition were DEMONS, I'd DESTROY 'em all.  So would Rickey.  He's never suggested otherwise."

But HOW? Using blessed weapons? Cold iron? Silver? Not everything works on every demon.

• RickeyDRickeyD 901 Pts   -   edited June 14
    @OakTownA ; You are controlled by a demon...your life belongs to the demonic as a lesbian atheist.
    OakTownA
  • alpha33666alpha33666 1 Pt   -  
    Argument Topic: Correct

RickeyD said:
    Another civil war in America is the only way this Democrat orchestrated fiasco gets resolved...the Democrat Party of sexual perversion, Marxism, abortion, must be systematically dismantled and restructured into some semblance of patriotic sustainability or our posterity dies in tyranny and authoritarianism. The demonically sick Democrat ideology of Marxism-Progressivism must be driven into the oceans and morality, dignity, patriotism, a representative republic, re-instituted lest America die in apostasy.

RickeyD
  • @RickeyD

Democrats have always been the Party of Slavery, bigotry, abortion, perversion.

Civil war era Democrats were for States' rights (the states right to enslave). However, what I said about a Democrat from then identifying as a Republican now isn't wrong. Back then Democrats were conservatives, and now Republicans are conservatives. 

As for abortion, that wasn't a political issue in the civil war era. But it should be noted it was mostly Republicans justices who made abortion legal in 1973. Does that blow your mind?

Basically, your narrative is hard to square with reality. Feel free to look it up if you don't believe me. Alternatively, I will be happy to provide substantiation should you  choose to let evidence shape your views of the world for a change.

OakTownACYDdharta
    @SkepticalOne Abortion has been an issue even before our founding as a Nation. Civil War Democrats were for maintaining their slave income from working the vast plantations in the South...the Black was seen as only part human and treated by far too many with such regard. There was NEVER a Southern Strategy...it's a Democrat Myth to justify their racism and brainwash puppets such as yourself to hate the Country and ally with the demons of Marxism.

Excerpt: This piece describes abortion practices in use from the 1600s to the 19th century among the inhabitants of North America. The abortive techniques of women from different ethnic and racial groups as found in historical literature are revealed. Thus, the point is made that abortion is not simply a "now issue" that effects select women. Instead, it is demonstrated that it is a widespread practice as solidly rooted in our past as it is in the present.

Following is an explanation of the Myth of the Southern Strategy by a Black history professor and law professor from Vanderbilt University....IF you are not fearful of hearing TRUTH:

"You are controlled by a demon...your life belongs to the demonic as a lesbian atheist."
    Bisexual atheist, thank you very much. Get it right, please.

Thank you for actually answering my question.
    ".I would remove Marxism from our societal structures, government"
    How? What does this even mean?

".I would close our borders to illegal immigration"
    How?  Not all of illegal immigration happens at the boarder. Most illegal immigration now happens when people stay past their visa expiration date. What would you do to prevent people from using the ocean to arrive on American shores? Would you shut down the Canadian boarder, or only the Mexican boarder?

".I would remove LGBTQ from every aspect of life concerning governmental integrity"
    What does this mean? Would you create legislation that would require any gay employee of the government to be completely closeted?

"I would end a Marxist oriented mainstream media"
    How? What is "Marxist oriented mainstream media?" What would you put in it's place? Would you amend the Constitution to eliminate freedom of the press? Of free speech?
    @OakTownA ; You are free to speak but not to entice our posterity to partake in your perversity nor will you be allowed to force your perversity and filth upon our children.

"You are free to speak but not to entice our posterity to partake in your perversity nor will you be allowed to force your perversity and filth upon our children."
    So, yes, you would get rid of the right to free speech. Please answer the other questions:
    ".I would remove Marxism from our societal structures, government"
    How? What does this even mean?
    ".I would close our borders to illegal immigration"
    How?  Not all of illegal immigration happens at the boarder. Most illegal immigration now happens when people stay past their visa expiration date. What would you do to prevent people from using the ocean to arrive on American shores? Would you shut down the Canadian boarder, or only the Mexican boarder?
    "I would end a Marxist oriented mainstream media"
    How? What is "Marxist oriented mainstream media?" What would you put in it's place? Would you amend the Constitution to eliminate freedom of the press?
    @CYDdharta

You're not doing any better than RickeyD. Make your gibberish make sense:

He's the only one saying anything intelligent in this thread.
    OakTownASkepticalOne
    So you also agree with abolishing free speech, forced birth, requiring gay people stay in the closet?
    Speaking of civil war, Robert E Lee was far more honorable than Cheney, and the side he fought for was far more justified.
    As someone who really does hate democracy and wants to end it, it sucks hearing the republicons get all the credit.
  • @RickeyD

You're correcting what I haven't said. I said abortion was not a political issue during the civil war era. This is true. Abortion was politicized after Roe V Wade. It wasn't even a default objection among religious groups. In 1970, something like 70% of Southern Baptists supported abortion. You, or whoever you are getting your info from, are grossly overstating the political importance of abortion historically.

As far as the 'Southern Strategy', it's no myth. There is ample evidence of it. From the 1960's to now, the Republican party has targeted conservatives unhappy by the Democratic party's embrace of Civl rights legislation and equality. 

During the 1950s events such as the Supreme Court’s 1954 ruling ordering schools to desegregate (Brown v. Board of Education ) and the 1957 crisis attending the integration of Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas, kept civil rights issues on the national agenda. However, the Democratic and Republican parties equivocated on civil rights issues, until 1964. That year, President Lyndon B. Johnson and northern members of Congress from both parties overcame fierce southern Democratic opposition to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which outlawed segregated public places, including most private businesses, and banned employment discrimination. Meanwhile, Republicans moved sharply rightward on racial issues (Carmines and Stimson 1989), nominating Arizona senator Barry Goldwater for the presidency in 1964. Far more conservative on racial issues than previous Republican candidates had been, Goldwater argued forcefully against the Civil Rights Act, emphasizing his view that proper jurisdiction over civil rights policy lay with the states, not the federal government. Goldwater’s argument was not openly racist: He neither vilified blacks nor made openly segregationist appeals, as Thurmond and other southern Democratic politicians had for decades. Nonetheless, Goldwater’s position was enormously attractive to white southerners enraged by the national Democratic Party’s embrace of civil rights laws. President Johnson won a landslide reelection over Goldwater in 1964. But Goldwater carried five Deep South states that had not voted Republican in presidential elections since Reconstruction. The Democratic lock on the South was broken, and issues and developments after 1964 would continue to erode white southerners’ loyalty toward the Democratic Party. Link

OakTownA said:
    So you also agree with abolishing free speech, forced birth, requiring gay people stay in the closet?
    He said nothing about abolishing free speech or requiring gays to stay in the closet in this thread, and there's no such thing as a forced birth without a forced pregnancy, which he said nothing about in this thread.
    Is another civil war the only solution to America's sustainability?

Well it just might be, after all America has enjoyed a great amount of sustainability for quite some time, and as we know that is a pretty serious problem, a civil war would definitely fix that, after all, something has to be done about America's sustainability!
    MayCaesar
    @SkepticalOne ; The "Southern Strategy" is a MYTH by Progressive-Marxists seeking brainwashed puppets like yourself to hate the Country, to hate our Founding...to hate capitalism and God....you are the product of methodical lies in the public education system and chances are you will never find Truth as you will die in strategized ignorance.

• @RickeyD

Even if I were a "brainwashed puppet [that] hate the Country, hate our Founding...hate capitalism and God" it wouldn't make your beliefs about the Southern Strategy true. 

As usual, you fail to respond to counter-arguments with anything substantive. My arguments stand.

@SkepticalOne ; The "Southern Strategy" is a ruse for children to hate...simply a Marxist indoctrination...

The Democratic Party’s claim to be the party of the good guys, while the Republicans are the party of the bad guys, hinges on the tale of Richard Nixon’s so-called Southern Strategy. According to this narrative, advanced by progressive historians, Nixon orchestrated a party switch on civil rights by converting the racists in the Democratic Party — the infamous Dixiecrats — into Republicans. And now, according to a recent article in The New Republic, President Trump is the “true heir, the beneficiary of the policies the party has pursued for more than half a century.”

Yes, this story is in the textbooks and on the history channel and regularly repeated in the media, but is it true? First, no one has ever given a single example of an explicitly racist pitch by Nixon during his long career. One might expect that a racist appeal to the Deep South actually would have to be made, and to be understood as such. Yet, quite evidently none was.  https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/402754-the-myth-of-nixons-southern-strategy/

• @RickeyD

First, no one has ever given a single example of an explicitly racist pitch by Nixon during his long career.

This intimates a strategy can be racist only if explicitly stated. It is no secret human motivations are not always plainly stated. That's not to say we can't follow a pattern of actions and derive the goal. We do this all the time. 

Lee Atwater explained how this can be (and is/was) achieved through dog whistles. It is possible to have a racist pitch without saying anything about race...

Link

On top of this, the Nixon tapes reveal Nixon had some strong prejudices against Jews and Blacks. 

And, Nixon's counsel and Assistant for Domestic Affairs, John Ehrlichman, made clear some of the goals of the Nixon admin:

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or blacks, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Link

• exconexcon 490 Pts   -  
    OakTownA said:

But HOW? Using blessed weapons? Cold iron? Silver? Not everything works on every demon.

Hello O:

Nahh...  He'd use blessed shiv's..

excon

@SkepticalOne ; Many people express strong views concerning Blacks and Jews...so what? Democrats have always been the Party of bigots and racists.

• First, no one has ever given a single example of an explicitly racist pitch by Nixon during his long career. One might expect that a racist appeal to the Deep South actually would have to be made, and to be understood as such. Yet, quite evidently none was. 

Dog whistles are a thing, buddy. Lee Atwater explains it well:

Link

It is not necessarily reasonable to expect an explicit mention of race when race is a consideration.

Secondly, Nixon did make his strong prejudices known and this is recorded on the Nixon tapes. He was distrustful of Jews and felt Black people inferior. Here is an example.

Link

Finally, council and Assistant for Domestic Affairs John Ehrlichman revealed Nixon was motivated to go after the "anti-war Left and Blacks".

The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or blacks, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

Long story short, Nixon and others appealed to white conservative bigots through language and programs which targeted non-whites and non-conservatives thereby centralizing their vote in the Republican party. 

@SkepticalOne ; If you're not fearful of countering the brainwashing you've received and the racists you support in the Democrat Party, I invite you to listen to a Black Professor of Political Science and Law:https://www.prageru.com/video/the-inconvenient-truth-about-the-democratic-party

Of course, if your cognitive dissonance won't permit it, I understand, Marxist.

• RickeyD said:
    @SkepticalOne ; If you're not fearful of countering the brainwashing you've received and the racists you support in the Democrat Party, I invite you to listen to a Black Professor of Political Science and Law:https://www.prageru.com/video/the-inconvenient-truth-about-the-democratic-party

Of course, if your cognitive dissonance won't permit it, I understand, Marxist.

You've already posted this. Just fyi, PragerU isnt known to be the most objective or accurate source. Given the choice between the summary of the Southern strategy from Lee Atwater,  insights from Nixon's own council on racist motivations behind some of his policies, audio evidence from the Nixon presidential library of Nixon being antisemitic and racist, etc., or PragerU ... the choice is easy: PragerU got it wrong.
    CYDdharta
    @SkepticalOne ;  If you want Truth, listen to PragerU and if you want to continue living life as a useless, ignorant, Marxist...listen to the Leftist Propaganda.
  • RickeyD said:
    @SkepticalOne ;  If you want Truth, listen to PragerU and if you want to continue living life as a useless, ignorant, Marxist...listen to the Leftist Propaganda.
    I accept your concession.  ;)
    @SkepticalOne ; There is no concession...if you want truth to lead a life that is honorable and true...listen to those who know the Truth...if you desire to continue in the death of atheism, Marxism, sexual perversion advocacy...listen to the revisionist lies. Don't be afraid to internalize the Truth...don't allow the liars of the LEFT to capture your naive mind...listen and learn? Don't be a useless communist all your life, please?

Which party has traditionally been more responsible for empowering African-Americans — doing away with slavery and its vestiges, enabling black people to vote and own property and putting numerous black members into Congress before 1900? Well here’s a little hint: it isn’t the Democratic Party.

In fact, if it were up to the Democrats, there might still be slave-owning plantations in the United States, and the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments to the Constitution (which abolished slavery, established citizenship for African-Americans and gave them voting rights, respectively) might never have been ratified.

As it stands, even the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was opposed by a majority of Democrats, who filibustered the proposed law for months. So, while the Democrats may be proud that they first put a black man into the Oval Office (who turned out to be one of the most racially divisive and inflammatory leaders in modern history), the long track record of their party doesn’t reflect well on them at all.

Watch as Vanderbilt University Professor Carol Swain reminds us why the Republican Party is far more of a champion of civil rights than the Democratic Party can ever claim to be.

• @RickeyD

If you want truth to lead a life that is honorable and true...listen to those who know the Truth

This is great advice! ...something should also be said about vetting sources, but great advice nonetheless.

• all4acttall4actt 277 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

No need for a civil war at this time.  The states are taking their stand.  The only time a civil war would happen would be when the Federal government gets to big for their panties and starts unconstitutionally start taking the rights away from the states or the states refuse to follow the constitution will of the decisions of Congress like what happened in the only civil war we have had.  That was a war I think needed to happen in order to keep the states united and had a just cause.

There are a lot more that needs to happen before a second civil war would even be worth talking about.

In the meantime political activism and voting are a better choice to throw you and your like minded friends to put their energy in.  

Stand down and let the system work for now.
  • BarnardotBarnardot 157 Pts   -  
    @all4actt well did you know that Ricky’s  banned any way so he can’t reply any way so it just goes to show that if your going to be an obessive dufis your going to get banned any way .
  • all4acttall4actt 277 Pts   -  
    @Barnardot

Too bad he needed to hear what I had to say and what other reasonable people had to say.