frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Westboro Baptist like to say that America is doomed, perhaps they should start their own country.

Debate Information

They hate America, and gays, and they say that the gays have doomed America, perhaps they should leave? That way they don't have to put up with a country that accepts gays, they can have their own Christian Saudi Arabia, (I'd suggest that they move to Saudi Arabia, but they hate Muslims too). And it will become a great and powerful nation, until of course the 70-80 hateful old bigots, of whom the religion consist, all die. But we all know they won't start a country they just love to have lots to complain about, there would be no gays in their country that they could harass, no military funerals that they can show up at with signs claiming that the dead people are all burning in hell for fighting for a country that accepts gays.
  1. Live Poll

Are you happy that Boris Johnson resigned?

2 votes
    1. Yes. And I hope that he eats TNT and blows up and then burns in hell forever for being a fat beach.
        0.00%
    2. No. And I will take all of your gold bullion, ala FDR, and use it to make a grand monument to Boris.
        0.00%
    3. I like Tacos.
      100.00%
    4. I don't know who that even is.
        0.00%
    5. I actually am not going to be able to answer this poll, because I can not read.
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments