frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

An Admission: Natural Medicine Works.

Debate Information

I have been told that occasionally my criticism of "natural medicine" has been a tad on the harsh side of the commentary spectrum.
As it happens I am now willing to relent after having done the research and admit that there is indeed something of substances about said miracle cures straight from nature.

Ever tried eating s**t, as opposed to being told to do so? Those among us who are ardent coprophagists have known this for eons and we just need to go back in history to see that many cultures have traditionally used both animal and their own feces as medicine, that is absolute proof enough. It is also proven to have medicinal properties you know and I have presented the evidence from reliable scientific websites right here. Also, it has been scientifically proven to have nutritional value so therefore it is possible for humans to live sort of like a perpetual motion biological machine.....what goes in comes out......... then goes back in .......then comes out..... then goes in.....then.....you get the picture. In practice however, this golden rule will break down since we have to account for the amounts that we smear on our bodies as a disinfectant and to cure all sorts of skin maladies.

There you have it; conclusive proof that natural medicine does indeed work. Why let nature turn everything to brown when we can naturally let brown turn to brown then to turn to brown then tur......................?

10 Incredibly Ingenious Uses For Human And Animal Feces - Listverse
https://www.gawker.com/5985723/can-you-eat-your-own-poop?tag=Food
https://www.dailycal.org/2013/03/04/eat-your-own-poop/

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments