How Harmful are "Natural" Cures? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

How Harmful are "Natural" Cures?

Debate Information

A business analysist consultant is doing a case study on a "Natural Cure" hospital after concerns were raised by the public and the public health funding body...............

Consultant: So, just run this one past me one more time......what do those six semi-trailers lined up out there contain?

Logistics Manager: They're all loaded with fresh natural garlic...six times ten.....sixty tons worth actually, we use it for its medical properties...the allicin has er, well um ....well it has medical benefits.

Consultant: I see...that should last you for eons though.

Logistics Manager: Not at all. This is a one thousand bed hospital and all patients are prescribed garlic for, er well, everything but the allicin breaks down really quickly into toxic sulphides so each patient needs about 100 times the dose we originally planned which was 200 bulbs a day so that lot will last us two days.

Consultant: Ooooooh Kaaaaay. Now, moving on......what are all those trucks leaving the hospital carrying?

Logistics Manager: Ah well, they carry away the bodies. Our morgue can't cope with the workload so we outsource a couple of companies to do that for us. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BarnardotBarnardot 185 Pts   -  
    That’s real dum because hospitals don’t have garlic any way because all there food is real horrible stuff and it’s got no spice s and herbs any way so what your doing is exaggerating which is not saying the truth @Swolliw
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    Essential oils from garlic and other herbs kill 'persister' Lyme disease bacteria -- ScienceDaily   @Swolliw but of course, you are a science denier when it goes against your belief;  heck, yoou may as well deny every thing and all scientific proof if you do not believe it to be true.  what part of evidence and facts do you not understand?
    BenAllen
  • SwolliwSwolliw 1444 Pts   -  
    @maxx
     what part of evidence and facts do you not understand?

And what part of the thread don't you get?....as per usual you just love to isolate your facts which have absolutely nothing to do with nothing.

Why don't you just go and eat a mouthful of garlic every five minutes for a week and report back your findings and inform us of the slight amount of "medicinal properties" you ingested. And, when you are up to speed, you can start ingesting 100 kilograms of garlic every day in order that less than 0.003 mg of allicin enters your bloodstream before the unstable substance is broken down into toxic compounds.

Okay....I hear what you are saying.....you concede that you would die not long after the first day and you certainly won't have any friends left. So, by my calculations, you could eat 500g of good quality, fertile dirt every day...not only does a much smaller quantity contain your beloved allicin in larger quantities than your even more hallowed garlic, it contains just about every trace element your body needs.....go on, do it.....eat dirt.

Then report back and tell everyone what a terminally stu-pid person you are for coming up with such crackpot, nutty one-dimensional arguments.

(Wait for it everybody...here comes the usual daft red herring......"der like you don't accept the evidence in the links I sent and which contains nothing in them and are irrelevant anyway and I can't quote one sentence from...like her, her, derrrr man")

BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    learn to debate.  i gave youi dozens of quality links that gives the facts and evidence of the benefits of garlic and you have not sent one scientific link in return. These sites you would gladly embrace and believe it they touted something you believe in, however the very same science sites that state something you can not accept, you then denounce them. @Swolliw
    BenAllen
    @maxx
    learn to debate.  i gave youi dozens of quality links that gives the facts and evidence of the benefits of garlic and you have not sent one scientific link in return. These sites you would gladly embrace and believe it they touted something you believe in, however the very same science sites that state something you can not accept, you then denounce them. @Swolliw
    And, as sure as clockwork, did I not predict the very words you just wrote...almost verbatim?.........
    (Wait for it everybody...here comes the usual daft red herring......"der like you don't accept the evidence in the links I sent and which contains nothing in them and are irrelevant anyway and I can't quote one sentence from...like her, her, derrrr man")
    Apart from the fact that not only I but three others on this site properly addressed, replied and correctly overturned every single one of your red herring quotes several times over (with not one single refutation), we all know that you are going to copy and paste the same worn-out reply.
    You are obviously a garlic sandwich short of a picnic....and that is putting it mildly.

BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -   edited August 6
    what do you call what you have been doing, if not a red herring? you refuse and have been refusing to give evidence contrary to my posts and instead go off in a tangent; like you are doing now. give me solid evidence and facts.  If not what do you not like about the science sites. They are high quality. Or do you prefer something from tabloids. @Swolliw I ask you flat, are you actually staying that when it comes to garlic, that science is wrong? Yes or no. @Swalliow
    BenAllen
    @maxx
    I ask you flat, are you actually staying that when it comes to garlic, that science is wrong? Yes or no.

What I am saying is that you are a complete and utter jerk.

BenAllen
    @maxx
    I ask you flat, are you actually staying that when it comes to garlic, that science is wrong? Yes or no.

What I am saying is that you are a complete and utter d**k head who loves digging his own grave

BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    what i figured.  you are getting as bad as dee and ricky; save you do not know it.  You can not even answer a question.  @Swolliw
    BenAllen
    If you ask a real Sufi’s dum question like you do then no one s going to answer it and any way it’s not just your questions are dum and Dufis but every thing you say is dum and dufis so are you really that dum or are you pre tending just for fun because man al@maxx
    BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    one who can not spell asking if someone is dumb.  imagine that.  @Barnardot
    Well see what I mean your a hypercrit for saying all that baloney because if you look at it your not sataying focused onto whats going on and all im saying is that this is just the example . What you need to do is stick it into these people other than changing the subject because i know were your going with that baloney and it doesnt add up any way Any way what your got to do is say that those lamo bad jokes dont add up and people like that guy should be shutting up because if people want to do natural stuff then thats there business and not his. @maxx
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

what i figured.  you are getting as bad as dee and ricky; save you do not know it.  You can not even answer a question.  @Swolliw

Yes , there , there Maxx we all know that garlic , honey and hypnotism are what the best hospitals in the world are using to cure people , the first thing a doctor says when he sees a seriously ill  patient is “drip feed him honey and garlic , get the hypnotist and see if we have any leeches “ ……..good boy Maxx go have a lie down now and cool down ….
    BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -   edited August 12
    let me explain something to you dee. It does not matter if the doctors do not use it. What matters is the evidence and facts that i have shown both you and swalliow, evidence and facts from top scientific links that you simply can not accept just because it goes against your beliefs; the same sites that you would embrace if it told you something that you believed in.  That is hypocrisy.  You have offered no counter proof nor gave any evidence and facts against the links i posted. All you have done is ridicule and sneer.  way to debate!  @Dee
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

All you have are opinions of assorted snake oil salesmen , how many hospitals/doctors use garlic, honey and hypnotism to cure patients ? I’m waiting ……
    BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    It doesn'tmatter if they do not use it. What matters is the facts and evidencein which I have shown you plenty of.  But of course,  since you do nothing but lie you will say I have given none.  What's the matter dee, can you not accept science backed links. ?@Dee
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

It doesn'tmatter if they do not use it

But it does otherwise its only quackery,  you seem to think if you keep repeating nonsense about wonder cures it somehow means they're true .....do you see now how you might be mistaken?

BenAllen
    And i told youmanytimesS to why they do not use it.  Im tired of repeating myself.   It is not even the issue.   The issue is i have shown you various scientific sitez
     In whichyourefuse to believe. I have also asked you numerous times a question that you refuse to answer.  Since you do not agree with my scientific sites then tell me what ones you are comfortable with,  and has the value that you will listen to.  The reason you will not tell me is that you know that I will find the same evidence on any quality scientific sites you may list. @Dee
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

And i told youmanytimesS to why they do not use it.  Im tired of repeating myself.  

Ah right hospitals , doctors and medics refuse to use garlic , honey and hypnotism to cure patients because ( wait for it folks ) …..there’s no money in it 

It is not even the issue.   

Well it is as I’ve just demonstrated 

The issue is i have shown you various scientific sitez
     In whichyourefuse to believe

I don’t read quackery 
    BenAllen
     Reas above dee. Give me a science site you will agree with. @Dee well? You won't because any quality site you give me will show the same facts and evidence as the ones I sent you  @Dee
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -   edited August 12
    @maxx

Reas above dee. Give me a science site you will agree with. @Dee well? You won't because any quality site you give me will show the same facts and evidence as the ones I sent you  @Dee

“The same facts “ ok then post up the Science sites saying that doctors /medics/ hospitals don’t use garlic , honey and hypnosis to cure patients because as you claim “there’s nothing in it for them” ……that is your claim right? 
    BenAllen
    Do you  not understand??my original  post has nothing  to  do  with  why hospitals  do not use garlic. 
     , my claim is that it has anti bacterial properties and other health benefits.   I proved that is correct by numerous scientific links. In return,  you went off into a tangent instead of proving me incorrectl. That is becauseyou can not proveme wrong stating that hospitals don't use it is not evidence that it doesn't have the benefits I and the links described.  Stop acting like an A hole and give me facts. .  @Dee
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Do you  not understand??my original  post has nothing  to  do  with  why hospitals  do not use garlic. 

Yet you said they don’t use it “ because there’s nothing in it for them “ please support your assertions with evidence can you at least try ?

, my claim is that it has anti bacterial properties and other health benefits.  

Really? So why aren’t doctors using it?

I proved that is correct by numerous scientific links. 

Show me links where doctors and scientists use such instead of actual medication?

In return,  you went off into a tangent instead of proving me incorrectl. 

No it’s you who mentioned a big conspiracy by doctors /hospitals / medics who won’t use such “because there nothing in it for them “ your words buddy not mine right?

That is becauseyou can not proveme wrong stating that hospitals don't use it is not evidence that it doesn't have the benefits I and the links described.  

Right , so what does it prove then your claim that hospitals don’t use it “because there nothing in it for them “ your words anything to back them up,?

Stop acting like an A hole and give me facts. . 

You mean the facts regarding me not believing your big conspiracy theory ? 
    BenAllen
    I dontbhave to. My post is not about hospitals.  Either give me evidence that garlic has no medical value or I go back to mute  Phytochemicals of garlic: Promising candidates for cancer therapy - ScienceDirect     @Dee
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

I dontbhave to. 

What a childish but typical response and as anticipated you have nothing to back up your conspiracy theory  nonsense 

My post is not about hospitals.  

You post is about you making big medical claims for garlic /honey /hypnosis and when asked to prove them claim there’s a big conspiracy theory at play by those in power to deny patients wonder cures right?

Either give me evidence that garlic has no medical value or I go back to mute

Maxx back to his favourite ploy “prove me wrong or I mute you “ , you’re a big baby who uses this get out of jail card every time , go away you f-ool you’re a childish bore 
    BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    you are a loser and a hypocrite, not to mention a science denier.  if you fail to give me evidence and facts, then you lose.   your problem is that you are not man enough to admit that you are wrong, so you simply sneer and ridicule.  Garlic: Proven health benefits and uses (medicalnewstoday.com)    @Dee
    BenAllen
    And in not one single sentence is there proof or even so much as an assertion about what yot are trying to claim....not one single sentence of it, repeat not one single sentence....repeat again....not one single sentence of that article states that eating garlic is beneficial to your health...repeat again...not one single sentence....you have ben told by all and sundry here enough times that all you have ever posted are bogus, suggestive links which contain not one iota of proof for your wacky claims.
    I think it is sad that there are some people in our society who are so besotted with their nutty ideas that they bring it upon themselves to promote utter lies and misinformation....it is detrimental, negative and does nothing for the good of society.
    @maxx @dee
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

you are a loser and a hypocrite

Yet you’re the one who keeps losing by claiming that a big conspiracy is in place as doctors /hospitals /medics won’t use these wonder cures as “there’s nothing in it for them” ( your exact words) 

You’re also a hypocrite by saying “prove me wrong “ knowing that you have zero evidence for your claims 

, not to mention a science denier.

You mean a conspiracy theory and psuedoscience denier ……guilty as charged 

if you fail to give me evidence and facts, then you lose. 

But you’ve given zero evidence for your claim that a big conspiracy is in place as doctors /hospitals /medics won’t use these wonder cures as “there’s nothing in it for them” ( your exact words) 

If you make a claim you should be able to back it up , you cannot so you suffer yet another whipping at my hands 

your problem is that you are not man enough to admit that you are wrong, so you simply sneer and ridicule. 

You’re very emotional over being asked to support your claim that a big conspiracy is in place as doctors /hospitals /medics won’t use these wonder cures as “there’s nothing in it for them” ( your exact words) 

We all know why , it’s because you made it all up as usual , try supporting your claims next time with actual science but you never can as your only ever argument is your childishly fallacious “prove me wrong “ trick

BenAllen
    @maxx
    Your got to be the dummest person on the planit if you believe all that stuff in the link actually says because I red it and there taking you for a ride and making you think a hole lot of dog mess. Like they cn cluded that garlic demonstrated to exhibit anticancer activities and when I went to school that says totally nothing like what is anticcancer activities its nothing and what does demonstarted to exhibit mean like totally nothing in my dictinary except in the dictinary for dummies where they believe any baloney means something when it totally meens nothing. Your been really sucked in worse than the electrlox in the pantey and thats mighty power ful...your about as dum as it comes believing that baloney means any thing but what it is which is nothing. Those guys are laughing all the way to the bank because I bet they get heaps of hits on there site from total dufis dmmuies like you.
    BenAllen
    @maxx
    Your got to be the dummest person on the planit if you believe all that stuff in the link actually says because I red it and there taking you for a ride and making you think a hole lot of dog mess. Like they cn cluded that garlic demonstrated to exhibit anticancer activities and when I went to school that says totally nothing like what is anticcancer activities its nothing and what does demonstarted to exhibit mean like totally nothing in my dictinary except in the dictinary for dum mies where they believe any baloney means something when it totally meens nothing. Your been really sucked in worse than the electrlox in the pantey and thats mighty power ful...your about as dum as it comes believing that baloney means any thing but what it is which is nothing. Those guys are laughing all the way to the bank because I bet they get heaps of hits on there site from total dufis dum mies' like you.
    BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -   edited August 13
    whats the matter, can you not read? Ill take one sentence out of it of many.  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer. You guys are hypocrites.  dozens of high quality science and medical sites, sites you would gladly embrace if it showed something you agree with; yet when faced with the same sites on something that goes against your beliefs, you cry and deny. nothing but hypocrites.   The worse part about it, all you guys do is say it has no benefit.   you have not shown evidence for your claims while i have shown dozens.  @Swolliw @Barnardot ; @Dee ;(PDF) Medicinal values of garlic: Review (researchgate.net)
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

whats the matter, can you not read? Ill take one sentence out of it of many. 

I can , I’m asking you to back your claim up as in …. You’re still claiming that a big conspiracy is in place as doctors /hospitals /medics won’t use these wonder cures as “there’s nothing in it for them” ( your exact words) 

a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer

Please provide medical evidence of doctors who have used such and statements from cured patients?

. You guys are hypocrites.  dozens of high quality science and medical sites, sites you would gladly embrace if it showed something you agree with; yet when faced with the same sites on something that goes against your beliefs, you cry and deny. nothing but hypocrites.   

Well back your claim up it should be easy here is what you’re saying …..  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer

Please provide medical evidence of doctors who have used such and statements from cured patients?

The worse part about it, all you guys do is say it has no benefit.   you have not shown evidence for your claims while i have shown dozens. 

Well let’s have the evidence you’ve just stated …. a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer

BenAllen
    until you give me evidence and facts that garlic has no benefits, which is the starting point, your questions have no value. That is not how you debate by asking questions over and over again.  proof, reasoning, evidence and facts, and in this case you have produce none.(PDF) Medicinal values of garlic: Review (researchgate.net)   Read the damn links and some of your questions will be answered.  now either provide  evidence against it, or leave; i am tired of you flapping your jaws and saying nothing.   @Dee ;  Garlic constituents for cancer prevention and therapy: From phytochemistry to novel formulations - ScienceDirect
    BenAllen
    why dont you learn to spell. this is not a place for 6 grade kids like you.  offer evidence in return or your opinion is worthless.@Barnardot
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Read the damn links and some of your questions will be answered.  

That’s incorrect not one of your links mentions ……  that a big conspiracy is in place as doctors /hospitals /medics won’t use these wonder cures as “there’s nothing in it for them” ( your exact words) 

…. You’re still claiming that a big conspiracy is in place as doctors /hospitals /medics won’t use these wonder cures as “there’s nothing in it for them” ( your exact words) 

Please provide evidence for these fantastical claims?

Read the damn links and some of your questions will be answered.  

Let’s have the evidence you’ve just stated …. a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer

Please provide medical evidence of doctors who have used such and statements from cured patients? Name a few people who had brain cancer cured by garlic but you cannot right? 

You’ve been caught lying and making nonsense up again , you can now use your us usual “ prove me wrong “ nonsense or “I’m gonna mute you” but we all know you cannot support the nonsense you made up right?

BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    You are pathetic. Several of my links show case studies. You have provided zero evidence against my claim @Dee
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

You are pathetic.

Really? For asking you to give me evidence regarding …….  that a big conspiracy is in place as doctors /hospitals /medics won’t use these wonder cures as “there’s nothing in it for them” ( your exact words) 

You have provide zero evidence for this claim 

Several of my links show case studies. 

Of people cured and recovered from brain cancer after taking garlic , nonsense , why are you lying ?

You have provided zero evidence against my claim

Thats not the way it works son the burden of proof is on you to prove your claims , it’s not up to me to disprove your claims as not one supports what you’re saying as in please offer names of doctors who testify to patients cured of brain cancer by garlic and the names of these patients ?  …… a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….

BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    you do not even read the links so you have no idea what is even in them  The burden of proof is with the one who created the post. ywet i will let that slide.  I have proven my claim.  My claim is that there is strong medicinal value to garlic.  That is my  claim.  I proved it with facts and evidence from dozens of top quality medical and science sites. In rebuttal you offered nothing.  Loser  @Dee
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

The burden of proof is with the one who created the post. 

Ahh right so you don’t even know what burden of proof means no surprise there , the OP asked a question there is no burden on him 

ywet i will let that slide. 

You really need to read up on the basics as in burden of proof 

I have proven my claim.  

You haven’t , where are the names of people cured of brain cancer by garlic? Name and cite the doctors who claimed such?

My claim is that there is strong medicinal value to garlic.  

Your unproven claim remains in your words ….  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….

That is my  claim.  

Where  are the names of people cured of brain cancer by garlic? Name and cite the doctors who claimed such?

I proved it with facts and evidence from dozens of top quality medical and science sites

Where are the names of people cured of brain cancer by garlic? Name and cite the doctors who claimed such?

. In rebuttal you offered nothing.

Where  are the names of people cured of brain cancer by garlic? Name and cite the doctors who claimed such?

Loser 

Says you who 51 times now still cannot answer  where are the names of people cured of brain cancer by garlic? Name and cite the doctors who claimed such?

BenAllen
    no dee, the links are the claims of medical and scientific community; my claim is that it has strong medicinal value..  if you wish to debate with the scientific community then go do so.  You again are the hypocrite. so is swalloiw. you do not debate; you just run your mouth asking continuous questions. show me a scientific link producing counter evidence that garlic has no medical value.  That is the step in the process that you missed. you first do that, and only then do you ask a question. now show me a quality site. Garlic: Is It Good For You? Pros and Cons, Nutrition, and More (webmd.com)   @Dee
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

no dee, the links are the claims of medical and scientific community; my claim is that it has strong medicinal value.

Your unproven claim remains in your words ….  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….

Where  are the names of people cured of brain cancer by garlic? Name and cite the doctors who claimed such?

.  if you wish to debate with the scientific community then go do so. 

You again are the hypocrite. so is swalloiw. you do not debate; you just run your mouth asking continuous questions. show me a scientific link producing counter evidence that garlic has no medical value.  

That is the step in the process that you missed. you first do that, and only then do you ask a question. now show me a quality site.

BenAllen
    you need to read the links dumb gass with out the g. either put up or .  my claim is it has medical value and i proved it .either prove me wrong with science links or you lost.  all there is to it. @Dee you are about as smart as a fence post. do you really think they give names out in any of these studies?  if so then you and barnadot have a nice future together. either produce me a quality link or good bye dee.  The Powerful Anti-Cancer Benefits Of Garlic (myelomacrowd.org)
    BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -   edited August 14
    @maxx

you need to read the links dumb gass with out the g. either put up or . 

I’ve read them none support your claim …. ….  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….

my claim is it has medical value and i proved it .

Your claim is ….. ….  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….

Prove it

either prove me wrong with science links or you lost.  

But you have nothing to support your claim ….. ….  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….

all there is to it. @Dee you are about as smart as a fence post. 

Well says it all that you cannot support your claim ….. ….  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….

do you really think they give names out in any of these studies?  

Ahh right “they “ do a study but don’t reveal any names , dates or information on the participants yet according to you claim …..

….  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….

Can you even name one of the doctors who say ….. ….  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….?

if so then you and barnadot have a nice future together. either produce me a quality link or good bye dee. 

Maxx cannot support his nonsense claim what a surprise ……..LOL ….

….  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….

BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -  
    bye bye moron  @Dee
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Ha , Ha poor ole maxx the ace kiddy fiddler states yet has not a shred of proof for his b-ull sh-it claims  ….. ….  a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….

BenAllen
  • SwolliwSwolliw 1444 Pts   -   edited August 14
    @Dee @maxx

He's quite right you know....he has got us by the short and curlies with that one.

The thing is that if one looks just a little bit further, Mr. one dimensional nit-wit here omitted to mention that such compound, namely allicon, would have to be consumed in massive quantities...estimated at one hundred whole bulbs per day to consume enough allicon to have even the remotest amount of effect. One of the reasons is that allicon is a very unstable compound and the digestive juices will break most of it down into toxic sulphides which will...errr, kill you. 

So, once again he has got us there because such consumption will definitely prevent the onset of cancer (along withgetting rid of all your friends) because you will die of sheer stupidity before then anyhow.

https://debateisland.com/discussion/8484/is-the-sky-red

BenAllen
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @Swolliw

@Dee @maxx

He's quite right you know....he has got us by the short and curlies with that one.

Also this wonder cure is being kept under wraps apparently as Mad Maxx claims “ there’s nothing in it money wise for doctors” 

All those tests doctors do also do not permit doctors to reveal names , ages or addresses of the people cured as Mad Maxx says “that’s not the way it works in science “ 

BenAllen
  • maxxmaxx 954 Pts   -   edited August 14
    are you going to be like dee and just talk? Or are you going to give proof against my claim that garlic has medical value. For if all you are going to do is talk; then just return to your religious posts.  @Swolliw You keep claiming that garlic has no medicinal value at all. Well for gods sake man, at least send me a couple of quality links from science or medical that shows it.  @Swolliw
    BenAllen
  • SwolliwSwolliw 1444 Pts   -   edited August 14
    @maxx @BenAllen @Dee
    Come on, cut the circular repetitive argument lies and nonsense...as per usual. You know very well that properly researched and factual evidence has been submitted to you.....three times I counted that not only refutes your stu-pid claims but also confirms the toxicity and badness of garlic. It is extremely damaging and bad for your health and you know very well that you have been supplied with the evidence, don't you?....so cut the lies and repeating the same crap over and over again as if had never been raised before.
  • DeeDee 4773 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Maxx still cannot post up proof for his nonsensical claims as in below , not one name of a reputable doctor or patient who has been cured of brain cancer….. a compound in garlic is effective in destroying a certain form of brain cancer…….