frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Are Tesla Bots a good idea?

Debate Information

I've always thought to myself every single day, whilst laying on my bed: Will bots take over the world. Then the Tesla Bot was released by Elon Musk himself. No way to differentiate them. If there are wanted posts, what are even supposed to do. They all look the same! They are supposed to assist you, in your chores, but we have had enough warnings! The Terminator, The Matrix, all these hits that have this same plot. The world has been taken over by intelligent AI. Who is SkyNet? SpaceX! In Terminator 2, they try to kill the person that will build the terminators before it's too late. He seems like a parallel of Elon Musk. Now, you may ask, movies could never predict the future! To that, I say, it's only an example. But I won't go off on a tangent. Are Tesla Bots a good idea? Also, well done for reading all that!

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments