frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

is the Sky Red?

Debate Information

MadMacks: It has been found that the sky is actually red.

Wisdom: Ehhh hummmm, with due respect I think you will find that the sky is blue.

MadMacks: Here's the proof in this here website and its a quality website too put together by renowned scientists.......https//www.nonfactsfor//gullible//nit//wits.org

Wisdom: 
Yes, and nowhere does it actually say that the sky is red, does it?

MadMacks: it does too. It says For centuries people have been saying that the sky could be red.

Wisdom:
In no way whatsoever does it actually state that and just because people having been saying that for centuries is evidence of one thing only, namely, that we have had id-iots for centuries.

MadMacks: The sky is red and I have given the evidence but you just don't want to accept it because your mind is fixed.

Wisdom: I don't accept it for the very reasons that I have quite rightly put forward and you won't comment on.

MadMacks: But the sky is red and here is the evidence.....https//www.nonfactsfor//gullible//nit//wits.org

Wisdom: 
I am beginning to detect a distinct repetitive echo in this room.

MadMacks: 
The sky is red and I have given the evidence but you just don't want to accept it because your mind is fixed.

Wisdom: The sky is actually red you know.

MadMacks: No it isn't, its blue.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments