frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is there Right and Wrong with Abortion?

Debate Information

@pamXXXXXXnson1 (name disguised out of respect for normal, decent, civilised people)
Your right common sense should tell you that if the egg is not fertilized there will be no baby, but when the egg is fertilized the baby is being made. 

Oh really, should it now? My common sense in fact tells me the same as what thousands of reputable, highly qualified medical professionals, lobby groups, exhaustive forums and legislators have rightly concluded.

Now, I'm not preaching that you should do the following however you may like to consider that there are many, intelligent, caring, civilsed people who have either made a decision or will find themselves in a situation of having to make a decision who will feel utterly insulted and offended by someone mouthing off to them total rubbish based on unintelligent, wrong, ill-gotten advice.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments